Should women be submissive to their husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
In movies I've always noticed if someone breaks in to the home & the man & woman are in bed the woman always asks the man to go see kkkk or the man volunteers to go, I wonder why?

So you're the type of dude that expects shit from women every time you do something nice, huh? No one owes you anything. You should treat your future S.O with respect.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
do you expect your husband to put his life on the line for you if you were to be attacked & die defending you?
Yes, because I'd do the same for him. Just because you don't say how high when he tell you to jump doesn't mean he shouldn't love, honour and want to defend his wife.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So you're the type of dude that expects shit from women every time you do something nice, huh? No one owes you anything. You should treat your future S.O with respect.
Be honest say you were in bed with your husband & heard some noise & footsteps coming up the stairs, would you go to check it yourself or wake your husband up & tell him to go check it out :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes, because I'd do the same for him. Just because you don't say how high when he tell you to jump doesn't mean he shouldn't love, honour and want to defend his wife.
Why should it be a challenge surely if you love this man who's willing to die defending you why not go out your way for him?

I've noticed when men act like men & women act like women by cultivating their femininity they complete eachother instead of competing.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Be honest say you were in bed with your husband & heard some noise & footsteps coming up the stairs, would you go to check it yourself or wake your husband up & tell him to go check it out :siilaanyolaugh:

I've got a sword awoowe, I can cut 'em if they get close.

I could 100% see you as a pussy in this situation tbh. Scaredy cat :siilaanyolaugh:

scaredy-cat-gif.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why you so over aggressive about women being docile? would you like having a sister whose husband walks all over her?

They should respect us but more importantly respect themselves. The 2nd Caliph in Islam had a wife who use to shout at him, sometimes men need to be kept in check too

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I've got a sword awoowe, I can cut 'em if they get close.

I could 100% see you as a pussy in this situation tbh. Scaredy cat :siilaanyolaugh:

scaredy-cat-gif.gif
I would tell her that we are equal there for she should go in the name of equal opportunity & feminism.

Zeus

STYLIN
She just has to be submissive in bed. I don't want her to wear high heels and step on my balls or bend me over the table.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you so over aggressive about women being docile? would you like having a sister whose husband walks all over her?

They should respect us but more importantly respect themselves. The 2nd Caliph in Islam had a wife who use to shout at him, sometimes men need to be kept in check too
I'm not saying they should be docile nah never dat rather they should play their part & work as a team by playing their position, be submissive to her man if he keeps it in accordance with Islam. Feminism has tainted the minds of many & its aim is to cause a divide between the man & woman when they're a unit.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
How many times you need to say that :ivers:
You're embarrasing me :damn:
haaha sucks to be you i was in this situation for quite some time.It's all good these wayeels are trying to make themselves feel better about their age by ridiculing us teenagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts