Should women be submissive to their husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.

I believe if a husband is willing to give his life defending his wife then the wife should be submissive to her husband.
If a man demands to be obeyed and brings that shit up always then you deserve a slap in the face and to be treated like a .

A woman is a woman, they genetic composition never change only time and roles have changed.

If a woman gets qith a man that is confident, Responsible, confident in his skills and skin, not demanding and ing about problems, holding your own and standing on his feet, your woman will see this and she will respect you like the you are and cannot help but make your life a lot easier.

Better yourself saaxib. Demand respect in your actions not your words.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
200x200px-ZC-c2826c33_watermelonEat.gif
As a man who's interest is the culinary arts I'm not at all surprised you would also be into cunilingus :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If a man demands to be obeyed and brings that shit up always then you deserve a slap in the face and to be treated like a .

A woman is a woman, they genetic composition never change only time and roles have changed.

If a woman gets qith a man that is confident, Responsible, confident in his skills and skin, not demanding and ing about problems, holding your own and standing on his feet, your woman will see this and she will respect you like the you are and cannot help but make your life a lot easier.

Better yourself saaxib. Demand respect in your actions not your words.
:draketf: Did you even watch the clip

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dont need to watch anything.

Not every single man deserves to be obeyed saaxib.
Illahay ba kugu dharshee did you hear me say otherwise and all this slander is child like besides you should know better than to refer to women as es surely out of anyone one must respect the womb that bore you.

Cukaash

Illahay ba kugu dharshee did he hear me say otherwise and all this slander is child like besides you should know better than to refer to women as es surely out of anyone one must respect the womb that bore you.
Acudubillah waryaa.
:ohno:

I refered to the men that always demand respect as es not the ladies.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Acudubillah waryaa.
:ohno:

I refered to the men that always demand respect as es not the ladies.
My bad, different thread kkkk

Not all men deserve it but feminism in general has men and women pitted against eachother when they're a part of a team.

If you as a man are willing to provide and protect your wife by putting your life on the line to save hers then shouldn't women fulfil their role.

I think wife and husband should respect and put each other first before others. Nobody wants a slave sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It has to go both ways.
Does it work both ways if one had to protect the other In a physical confrontation? Would it be fair for the man to step back & let the woman do the fighting? It works both ways right?

You can't have your cake & eat it :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But I'm into role reversals

No man is worthy of u :friendhug: which is why u should make them obey u :stevej:
If your man is willing to put his life on the line by saving yours then the least you could do is obey him & be submissive towards him :ufdup:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If your planning to find a submissive wife youll never find it in the West where the system corrupts the women by always taking their side when it comes to domestic violence (the threat of calling police on every minor dispute).

I suggest going back home where the raaliyo and bariyad life style is actively promoted and treasure ured in society. Islam is taught very well, and they all are very active in madrasas and schools. Women there know the rights of marriage and their islamic obligations to their man.

Cukaash

I dont want a weak ass, submissive woman saaxib. I'd rather choose a woman who is not a haafidh and fulfills her five pillars sincerely and betters herself Everyday but is a hard ass hustler than a very submissive woman who is a haafidh but weak asf.
I want a woman who i can trust my kids with, a woman that if i die i wont be worried of how those children turn out to be.
I woman that isnt a follower but a trend setter, a woman who isnt influenced by her peers but she's the one influencing others doing good. A woman that can keep secrets and is not into that "he said she said" talk. A woman that other women can trust with anything.
Wallahi if i had the power to give my children my upbringing i would without a second thought.

I wouldnt be half the man i am today if my mother was dead beat hooyo. I want that kind of mom for my kids and NOTHING LESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts