Should women be submissive to their husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

I believe if a husband is willing to give his life defending his wife then the wife should be submissive to her husband.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Elaborate on submissive, because some men have different ideas when it comes to submission.

I for one will never be submissive to any man. I will respect and cherish my man. Feed him like a king and treat him like a peasant when he gets out of line.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Elaborate on submissive, because some men have different ideas when it comes to submission.

I for one will never be submissive to any man. I will respect and cherish my man. Feed him like a king and treat him like a peasant when he gets out of line.
like obey him if he speaks the truth for example by telling you to wear hijab, if you dress scantily he tells you to dress modestly, would you obey him?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
like obey him if he speaks the truth for example by telling you to wear hijab.
Obey? Obey? Is man's my father? Is man's my mother?

giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Yeah, because we're nothing but a mans possession. We're human beings as well and we're not anybodys property. If a man wants a submissive wife, he should be a submissive husband.

i think men should obey women. their only useful for their sperm. whereas women bring life into this world. men should be locked up and put into camps and harvest their sperm while women run the world. it would be peaceful for once. nimaan wa inkaar! become a lesbian and elevate your lifestyle.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
i think men should obey women. their only useful for their sperm. whereas women bring life into this world. men should be locked up and put into camps and harvest their sperm while women run the world. it would be peaceful for once. nimaan wa inkaar! become a lesbian and elevate your lifestyle.

So you're a lesbian.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah, because we're nothing but a mans possession. We're human beings as well and we're not anybodys property. If a man wants a submissive wife, he should be a submissive husband.
do you expect your husband to put his life on the line for you if you were to be attacked & die defending you?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Equal? Really :cosbyhmm:

Do you expect a woman to carry a heavy load like you would expect men to carry?

Islam doesn't give us equality rather equity.

It depends. If a man carries the house then I understand your point.

But even in Somalia today women have an equal if not more important role in the family.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If I'm willing to die and defend him, then he should be submissive too
:siilaanyosmile:
In movies I've always noticed if someone breaks in to the home & the man & woman are in bed the woman always asks the man to go see kkkk or the man volunteers to go, I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.