• No

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A "save-a-woman" phenomenon always occurs when men and women work side side by side in the army. Men will always take the risks to save the women in the front lines, significantly affecting the objective in battles and missions. This is very detrimental to army aims. Another issue is the competitiveness between the men to impress their female coworkers. Countless men have died in order to prove their valour instead of working harmoniously with their male peers. Something funny happened in Australia recently,http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...p/news-story/69ee9dc1d4f8836e9cca7ca2e3e5680a. They are banning men from enlisting all in the name of representation. This will significantly effect their performance. I am in no way saying that women cannot be excellent fighters there are the yazidi women fighting ISIS and are quite successful...
Wtf why would a woman join it !!! What the hell, what happened to feminity. Why are women wanting to be like men if it isn’t being a soldier it’s boxer or footballer

Wtf why would a woman join it !!! What the hell, what happened to feminity. Why are women wanting to be like men if it isn’t being a soldier it’s boxer or footballer
Femininity is a dead concept in the west imo. People who sell femininity such as tradcons in this society ,are akin to snake oil merchants. Its a doomed society, its why the west is crippling. Islam is the future of the west. The times we are living in are very similar to the fall of Rome.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Femininity is a dead concept in the west imo. People who sell femininity such as tradcons in this society ,are akin to snake oil merchants. Its a doomed society, its why the west is crippling. Islam is the future of the west. The times we are living in are very similar to the fall of Rome.
It’s corrupt it needs to fall, people don’t know what their roles anymore. We have people even changing genders as if its normal ? Career women abandoning their duties as female species, we are going against nature. Time will tell until this world just has enough and exterminates us. It’s becoming backwards yes means no and no means yes.

DRACO

VIP
If the enemy/opposition want women on their side of the battlefield, No problem.
However on my Team . No woman fighting.
They can do technical repairs, nursing, paperwork instead.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
If the enemy/opposition want women on their side of the battlefield, No problem.
However on my Team . No woman fighting.
They can do technical repairs, nursing, paperwork instead.
Good but surely it’s sexist and against the equality act ? I mean in this PC world you can’t say women are only good at caring jobs or clerical work. Do you want to be in prison. This isn’t the 1950s

I've gotta be honest, if I was an enemy combatant, it would be like jannah for me if I found out that I was going to be fight female soldiers.

You are a smart man:denzelnigga: Have you read about the beginning and end of the Roman Republic, it's like history replaying itself, even our laws and values are very similiar.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Wonder how female only squads perform in the military.

Plenty of roles that don't require extreme physical endurance and some would probably fit women even better.

Why not make use of the other 50% of our population?

The military instils discipline and team work skills in people and both genders could make use of that if we want to create a more efficient work force.

Bohol

VIP
Anyone got Iman Elman number? the halimo in the Somali army uniform.

6yBXtqj.jpg

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
if the female who is smaller and weaker than the male goes to war, who will clean and cook and take care of the kids and provide relief????? if I am in war and there is female soldiers i will make them concubine and my slave

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I want to give birth on the battlefield. Being an askari, I'll even gut myself via caesarian. My spawn will avenge me if there are any complications. :fittytousand: Somali women are capable of giving birth alone and with a knife instead of a midwife.:gaasdrink:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I would like to see women in the army but not the combat forces because i don't want to see Somali women as prisoners of war. Im cool with airforce, Navy, Border guards, engineering and everything else

U need to be more precise on which brand of the military. But If they aint involved in the battlefield im cool with it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No. let the idiot men die.

they create these wars. why should women die on their battles?

Most wars are started by men. Does that mean you're against women joining the army as a matter of principle all over the world? Even in the west? :cosbyhmm:

Most wars are started by men. Does that mean you're against women joining the army as a matter of principle all over the world? Even in the west? :cosbyhmm:
Not most wars, ALL wars. And yes, I’m against women fighting wars period.

Why should they risk their lives?

The only problem is the fact that women and children are often collateral in these wars. Other than that, if idiotic men want to slaughter each other, they should.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending