Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Not most wars, ALL wars. And yes, I’m against women fighting wars period.

Why should they risk their lives?

The only problem is the fact that women and children are often collateral in these wars. Other than that, if idiotic men want to slaughter each other, they should.:manny:

There's some queens in history known to have started wars, just saying.:manny:

Men are also collateral damage in wars you know. My late uncle didn't agree to any slaughtering when the Civil War happened. :yacadiim:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Arrawelo should have smothered you when she had the chance. :notsureif:
:drakelaugh:

>arawelo

she's just a book for little girls

IMG_4403.JPG

Apollo

VIP
A lot of the army work these days is like playing a computer game: drones, ships, jets, tanks etc. It doesn't require physical power like it used to.

Yes, women can serve the army. I dont see nothing wrong in women serving their nation. They could be part of marine, airforce, ie. But not in a combat. They are liability there.

Study shows that, all male team perform far better than mixed gender teams, let alone all female team. Its widely discoved that the mobility and physical presence needed in combat is too much for female species. Ofcourse there are women who excel in those attributes but they are the exception not the rule.

But since the question was, can women serve the army, then yes, they can serve the army in a way thats suitable for them. I suppose being able to serve your nation is of greater relevance then how how to serve

Not most wars, ALL wars. And yes, I’m against women fighting wars period.

Why should they risk their lives?

The only problem is the fact that women and children are often collateral in these wars. Other than that, if idiotic men want to slaughter each other, they should.:manny:
Gotcha, ur that sahersi user yaah? Always attacking men and shit:gunsmiley:

@Coulombs law I found her, she couldn't resist her feminism rhetoric to attack men

I've seen a video of Somali women marching in the army, they was marching like una siilka laga gaaracay either that or they had arthritis, couldn't even march in a straight line.

TooMacaan

VIP
*Triggered*
:susp:One of the worst threads/pile of responses here.

EVERYONE should be allowed to serve; & NO ONE should be forced to serve.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
*Triggered*
:susp:One of the worst threads/pile of responses here.

EVERYONE should be allowed to serve; & NO ONE should be forced to serve.

You'll be the first they will look for on the battlefield when we invade Ethiopia

:diddyass:

:drakelaugh:

:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending