Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Israel maa jiro

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 19 22.1%

• Total voters

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Trust me Somalia is in a geo-strategic location aka the Red Sea which could be used as military bases. Somalia has a lot of untapped natural resources. Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa.

There’s a reason why the international community want to keep Somalia together because they know the potential. If not we’d be balkanised a long time ago. So to answer your point Israel will eventually need Somalia mark my words. Somalia is kinda in limbo now but that’ll change in the future inshallah.
Man f*ck isfake

Sinai still has terrorists destroying oil pipes too
That's only the North. The South is filled with beach resorts that bring Egypt a lot of $$$ from Russian and Israeli tourists
22040w000000kg94y496E_R_550_412_R5_Q70_D.jpg

I'm so tired of these jewish consipracy theories. jews are just beni adan like you, please stop hyping them up. I even heard some people say the jews will make us rich. first off, they won't make you rich even if they could, second of all success if from Allah alone, and only comes from the inside- stop depending so much on others. third of all nobody cares about somalia, who you support and who you don't-somalia is a non grata country. :rolleyes:

Idk if the ppl in NFD and Ogaden would accept freedom from Kenya and Ethiopia if it meant recognizing Israel.

I love Somalis cos they love me and they have good values. IMO we recognize Israel and we lose at least half of our Somalinimo.

What gave you the right to speak for people of NFD and Ogadeniya ?

I wish I could strangle idiot buun sheegat like you.

Both despise Somalis.

either way, it’s between the Arabs and them, they have been fighting for god knows how long. They fought amongst each other ever since the time of prophet Moses peace be upon him.

Both kill Muslims, both won’t benefit us and both despise us a lot. We really should do us in ourself and mind our own business like Islamic countries that don’t intervene with them like The Maldives

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Both despise Somalis.

either way, it’s between the Arabs and them, they have been fighting for god knows how long. They fought amongst each other ever since the time of prophet Moses peace be upon him.

Both kill Muslims, both won’t benefit us and both despise us a lot. We really should do us in ourself and mind our own business like Islamic countries that don’t intervene with them like The Maldives
I remember u u are the girl that said HA do u even read the Quran then quoted a bible story and said we were negros

I remember u u are the girl that said HA do u even read the Quran then quoted a bible story and said we were negros
Lmao i was going through a mental breakdown and took a break eventually.

I never said that Somalis were negroes. Just that we are classified as black in terms of race, Cushitic in terms of Ethnicity, and Somali in terms of nationality and culture

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Lmao i was going through a mental breakdown and took a break eventually.

I never said that Somalis were negroes. Just that we are classified as black in terms of race, Cushitic in terms of Ethnicity, and Somali in terms of nationality and culture
May Allah soothe the pain you went through

Invader

Invader

The problem is that they divided the anti israel side with "no" and "israel ma jiro" if we were to put them together the no would win

:manny:
Yep @Hassan mahat had no influence whatsoever and people seem to have a firm stance on it. I added Israel ma jiro because they only recognise the land as Palestine.

Trending

Latest posts