Votes: 30 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Israel maa jiro

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 19 22.1%

• Total voters
As long as Palestine and our holy site Al Aqsa is occupied by them, we should have no relations with them at all. Unfortunately, Judging by the current events happening in the world and public opinion, there's a lot of sellouts in the Ummah who are willing to sell their dignity for cheap political gain.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Here before this squad comes
1610247829957.png

Has Egypt recognized Israel as we usually follow Egypt
They did after the October war. Egyptian President Anwar Saddat recognised the state of "Israel" in exchange the Israeli's gave Egypt back the Sinai peninsula and as a result Saddat was assassinated and Egypt was suspended from the Arab league for a while.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
They did after the October war. Egyptian President Anwar Saddat recognised the state of "Israel" in exchange the Israeli's gave Egypt back the Sinai peninsula and as a result Saddat was assassinated and Egypt was suspended from the Arab league for a while.
Sinai still has terrorists destroying oil pipes too

Idk if the ppl in NFD and Ogaden would accept freedom from Kenya and Ethiopia if it meant recognizing Israel.

I love Somalis cos they love me and they have good values. IMO we recognize Israel and we lose at least half of our Somalinimo.

I only care about somaliweyn.
Those ummah you talking and fighting about have very rich and stable arab neighbours. There are still many somalis in somaliweyn who walk daily for water.
Shit foqol shit

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I only care about somaliweyn.
Those ummah you talking and fighting about have very rich and stable arab neighbours. There are still many somalis in somaliweyn who walk daily for water.
Shit foqol shit
SomaliWeyne is long gone bruh. It’s every man for themselves. I may despise Yahudis but I can’t lie there’s massive benefits with allying with them. They lowkey rule the world :mybusiness:

Israel has finessed everyone. They legit carry on building settlements with fresh Jewish eastern Europeans so the population burgeons. In 10 years, there will be no Palestine anyway just some rag tag Arabs with a ton of hate. Probably be seen as a terrorist group as well.

I don't think Israel cares whether Somalia recognizes them or not.

Somalia is barely a country and is not really relevant.

I don't think Israel cares whether Somalia recognizes them or not.

Somalia is barely a country and is not really relevant.
Trust me Somalia is in a geo-strategic location aka the Red Sea which could be used as military bases. Somalia has a lot of untapped natural resources. Somalia has the longest coastline in Africa.

There’s a reason why the international community want to keep Somalia together because they know the potential. If not we’d be balkanised a long time ago. So to answer your point Israel will eventually need Somalia mark my words. Somalia is kinda in limbo now but that’ll change in the future inshallah.

Trending