Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 19 22.1%

• Total voters

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I need some free shekels to get a war plane:mjlol:

Jokes aside.

the real reason Morocco recognised them was to get American recognition over Western Sahara forgetting it’s a non governed territory occupied by a country who still thinks Tindouf Mali and Mauritania is still Moroccan and abuses the natives living in Sahara putting them in acid baths.

The real reason Sudan recognised Israel was not only to be taken off the list but to get weapons from Israelto prolong the rule of the military and the PM is a puppet.

The real reason the Emirates want to recognise Israel was to get drones to bomb innocent civilians in Yemen.

Bahrainis don’t support the recognition and have been oppressed by the Sunni minority.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Arab regimes care about money and their monarch nothing else. Somalia should have recognized Israel long time ago. It is what it is
giphy.gif

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
Neutrality is the way to go. Somalis always trying to bring themselves into shit that doesn't involve them.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Arab regimes care about money and their monarch nothing else. Somalia should have recognized Israel long time ago. It is what it is
giphy.gif
Somalis are hardcore Muslims bro it will never happen unless anyone can go to Al Aqsa without restrictions 😂imagine having to be 40 to go smh.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Neutrality is the way to go. Somalis always trying to bring themselves into shit that doesn't matter.
Lol exactly. Since the beginning of time we’ve been in the middle. But more leaning onto Palestine.

Lets go the Ajuran way all or nothing :)

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I don't support israel nor do I see it as a country they kill a lot of muslims

Trending

Latest posts