Votes: 30 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Israel maa jiro

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 19 22.1%

• Total voters
We shouldn't for moral reasons, but it will happen eventually. As more Arab Muslim states side with Israel, other Muslim states will see the economic opportunities too enticing. This will probably happen in Somalia within 3-5 years.

We shouldn't for moral reasons, but it will happen eventually. As more Arab Muslim states side with Israel, other Muslim states will see the economic opportunities too enticing. This will probably happen in Somalia within 3-5 years.
What have we gotten from not recognising Israel nothing and what would we get if we recognised them a lot . It’s quite simple this is an Arab affair not a Muslim one. Arabs only care about the ummah when they get something out of it.

As long as Palestine and our holy site Al Aqsa is occupied by them, we should have no relations with them at all. Unfortunately, Judging by the current events happening in the world and public opinion, there's a lot of sellouts in the Ummah who are willing to sell their dignity for cheap political gain.
Hmmm how.about.kenya and.ethiopia occupie muslim somali land

I need some free shekels to get a war plane:mjlol:

Jokes aside.

the real reason Morocco recognised them was to get American recognition over Western Sahara forgetting it’s a non governed territory occupied by a country who still thinks Tindouf Mali and Mauritania is still Moroccan and abuses the natives living in Sahara putting them in acid baths.

The real reason Sudan recognised Israel was not only to be taken off the list but to get weapons from Israelto prolong the rule of the military and the PM is a puppet.

The real reason the Emirates want to recognise Israel was to get drones to bomb innocent civilians in Yemen.

Bahrainis don’t support the recognition and have been oppressed by the Sunni minority.
Bro I'm sahrawi and none of that shit happens over there lmfao :ftw9nwa: The ones abusing sahrawis are polisario sending them to tindouf

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Bro I'm sahrawi and none of that shit happens over there lmfao :ftw9nwa: The ones abusing sahrawis are polisario sending them to tindouf
:damn:dang. That's the only media hear. tell me more bro.

I need to understand both sides :ehh:

Idc about Israel but if there's any advantage from recognizing them we should, plus stop caring about people who either despise you or don't care about you at all lmao. Arabs don't care about us, heck even they're partners with Ethiopia and kenya who occupy Muslim Somali lands, South Yemeni soldiers fought and died for Xabashis when we tried to liberate western Somalia in 1977. So f*ck Arabs and f*ck the so called ummah that doesn't care about us. When Somalis died of starvation they did nothing despite being wealthy as f*ck, ironically Somalia gets most aid from non muslim western countries. It's time we think about our interests only and act accordingly.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Idc about Israel but if there's any advantage from recognizing them we should, plus stop caring about people who either despise you or don't care about you at all lmao. Arabs don't care about us, heck even they're partners with Ethiopia and kenya who occupy Muslim Somali lands, South Yemeni soldiers fought and died for Xabashis when we tried to liberate western Somalia in 1977. So f*ck Arabs and f*ck the so called ummah that doesn't care about us. When Somalis died of starvation they did nothing despite being wealthy as f*ck, ironically Somalia gets most aid from non muslim western countries. It's time we think about our interests only and act accordingly.
If they gave us weapons to invade Ethiopia we can be lenient :heh::lawd:

:damn:dang. That's the only media hear. tell me more bro.

I need to understand both sides :ehh:
Well, Spain colonized us we got slipted in 4 (Mauritania, Morocco, Spanish sahara and Algeria)
We got our independence and took the northern part which spaniards colonized and then the green march, which consisted on getting the sahara back, lots of mfs went down the sahara with lots of qurans and ''repoblated'' the area
Polisario's history is confusing, cuz it's just another separatist group, like that one on east north ethiopia, but this guys went a step furder, getting help from algeria (our supposed brothers, bullshit thought, mfs been appropiating and stealing our culture since they got their independency from france) they tried to f*ck mauritania and morocco up and they hide in tindouf, cuz they know if they try something they will get their asses beaten by both (mauritania and morocco)
there's a lot of propaganda against morocco, because morocco got lots of resources of there and that's a no no for our neighbors (spain, algeria, south africa) so they support polisario and want us to get splited in two parts (again)

I need some free shekels to get a war plane:mjlol:

Jokes aside.

the real reason Morocco recognised them was to get American recognition over Western Sahara forgetting it’s a non governed territory occupied by a country who still thinks Tindouf Mali and Mauritania is still Moroccan and abuses the natives living in Sahara putting them in acid baths.

The real reason Sudan recognised Israel was not only to be taken off the list but to get weapons from Israelto prolong the rule of the military and the PM is a puppet.

The real reason the Emirates want to recognise Israel was to get drones to bomb innocent civilians in Yemen.

Bahrainis don’t support the recognition and have been oppressed by the Sunni minority.
The Sudanese military buys their weapons from Russia, the reason they support Israel is so that they can get military aid from the US. The PM isn't a part of the military, he's a part of the civilian faction and they're desperate to fix the battered economy that Bashir left. Normalizing ties with Israel was required for the SST listing to be removed so that FDI can flow in and banks can use the dollar.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Why does a defunct communist satellite state suddenly represent all Arabs, most countries in the middle east sided with somalia except for one, i'll let you guess who that was. if somalis has with trouble with countries like Kenya, UAE or Ethiopia then why would you introduce a nation dedicated to spreading chaos and turmoil arond the world to Somalia.

Why does a defunct communist satellite state suddenly represent all Arabs, most countries in the middle east sided with somalia except for one, i'll let you guess who that was. if somalis has with trouble with countries like Kenya, UAE or Ethiopia then why would you introduce a nation dedicated to spreading chaos and turmoil arond the world to Somalia.
I didn't say it represents them did I? Just highlighting why false solidarities like Ummah or Arab world is just mere delusions. And no what you mean most middle East sided with Somalia? They just showed vocal support and did nothing. So let me ask you why vocal support represents Arabs but Arab troops killing their supposed Muslim brothers for some white pig in the kremlin doesn't? Sounds like you're biased buddy. The USSR airlifted Ethiopians equipment worth 7 billion dollars meanwhile all Somalia got was 200 million funneled through Saudi Arabia by the United States. Libya worked closely with Cuba and USSR in that conflict too. And today Arab countries fund terrorist groups and interfere in Somalia's internal affairs while undermining it's sovereignty.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I didn't say it represents them did I? Just highlighting why false solidarities like Ummah or Arab world is just mere delusions. And no what you mean most middle East sided with Somalia? They just showed vocal support and did nothing. So let me ask you why vocal support represents Arabs but Arab troops killing their supposed Muslim brothers for some white pig in the kremlin doesn't? Sounds like you're biased buddy. The USSR airlifted Ethiopians equipment worth 7 billion dollars meanwhile all Somalia got was 200 million funneled through Saudi Arabia by the United States. Libya worked closely with Cuba and USSR in that conflict too. And today Arab countries fund terrorist groups and interfere in Somalia's internal affairs while undermining it's sovereignty.
then why should we side with Israel? if Arabs treats us like trash then why should establish relations with nation that has history of fueling conflict other wartorn nations even to this today.

then why should we side with Israel? if Arabs treats us like trash then why should establish relations with nation that has history of fueling conflict other wartorn nations even to this today.
I didn't say we should side with Israel did I? No i didn't. I said that if there's a advantage to recognizing Israel we should, btw Arabs fuel more conflicts especially in Somalia, just saying.

Trending