Should we marry outside?

All those guys and not one of them was interested and all u get from that is "i am not the problem"? :mjkkk:

I can already tell you, you're going to attract low class ajnabis like ex cons, current cons, street "hustlers" and salafi wannabe gingers who will wanna stone you to death for stepping out of your house without niqaab.
Loool those types should be avoided

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Maybe they want to lock you down or are pressured to bring grandkids

They are always laying traps. :browtf:

:reallymaury:Qof kaa mar marsiyo badan ma arkin.

Let me guess few of them got a calool and they’re too lazy to lose the calool and that scares you?:mjcry:If it’s not calool is it the legs or the bidaar?:jcoleno:

Sometimes I forget you’re from Canada meesha rag ma jogaan. :mjlaugh:
:silanyolaugh: Who says they are Reer Canada?

You should marry out only if you have found someone who’s muslims and treats you right We only have ine life to live InshaAllah be second one will be better than this. Most somali men are insecure and they’re of women from the west for what ever reasons. Anyway Go for it!

Keo

VIP
If you are struggling to find a Somali man to marry then most likely you will also struggle to find a non-Somali born Muslim to marry. Your only option is a revert.

If you are struggling to find a Somali man to marry then most likely you will also struggle to find a non-Somali born Muslim to marry. Your only option is a revert.
Too many xaasids in this thread that want to see xalimos going to ex con trash to be abused so they can make disgusting threads about her
:susp:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
"We"
Are you looking to marry a man with your friends or are you speaking French now?
:stressed:

Too many xaasids in this thread that want to see xalimos going to ex con trash to be abused so they can make disgusting threads about her
:susp:

I don't know about the revert bit, but marrying out is harder than marrying in despite what you think of Somali guys.

Expand to Muslim cultures that are similar to Somalis ex.avoid the ones where the couple live with parents after marriage. For online dating, don't go for people who haven't filled out their profile with their info and what their looking for and don't immediately give your number until you exchange some messages on the platform to see if their actually serious. I know a few people who have met their spouse online, seems to be working well. It is just a tool.

There's a Muslim marriage page on reddit as well and you will see there that people are having difficulties finding a spouse across cultures. Don't listen to the guys on here telling you to go for a revert, 70% of reverts end up leaving Islam.

I've seen the same complaints on Islamic forums and subreddits where muslimahs are complaining about this, guess it's a common thing. Too many Muslim males in the west want to have fun and play the field, if they sense that you're serious with your intentions they ghost, for a lot of Muslim women it's slim pickings out there when it comes to marriageable Muslim men, no shame in expanding your options.

Expand to Muslim cultures that are similar to Somalis ex.avoid the ones where the couple live with parents after marriage. For online dating, don't go for people who haven't filled out their profile with their info and what their looking for and don't immediately give your number until you exchange some messages on the platform to see if their actually serious. I know a few people who have met their spouse online, seems to be working well. It is just a tool.

There's a Muslim marriage page on reddit as well and you will see there that people are having difficulties finding a spouse across cultures. Don't listen to the guys on here telling you to go for a revert, 70% of reverts end up leaving Islam.
How about a Somali from a different diaspora :mjohreally:

how come some Somalis don’t do that my uncle married a xalimo from swedan

of course you have to worry about where to live tho:mjkkk:

may not be my place to comment, since i'm just a shiny forehead having muslim oromo, but the first thing a woman/man should look for is attraction, and religious commitment. you need to be attracted to whomever it is, and they should be a person who fears their lord Allaah. doesn't necessarily have to be a person of your same culture. for example, i have a beautiful young sister, if she asked me for advice, i'd advise her to marry anyone who is religious & she's attracted to, regardless of if he were oromo, somali, afar, harari, or anything else!

Trending