Should we marry outside?

U g

nigga shut you fat ass up , y’all are the most ugliest niggas on the planet y’all should be thanking us for giving u anorexic ass niggas a chance you should be kissing the floor every Xalimo walks on sucking her toes showing her she’s a queen u low life’s
God damn nigga it was a joke :damn: :ohdamn:

You’re definitely never receiving a message from me again :umad:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
U g

nigga shut you fat ass up , y’all are the most ugliest niggas on the planet y’all should be thanking us for giving u anorexic ass niggas a chance you should be kissing the floor every Xalimo walks on sucking her toes showing her she’s a queen u low life’s
I think allot of faraxs are realising its greener on the other side. Most of you xalimos behave like madow women the only difference is yall have nice hair. And nobody likes madow women not only for their looks but their behaviour to . So iam taking my talents to the middle east:rejoice:
giphy.gif

I think allot of faraxs are realising its greener on the other side. Most of you xalimos behave like madow women the only difference is yall have nice hair. And nobody likes madow women not only for their looks but their behaviour to . So iam taking my talents to the middle east
giphy.gif
Women back home would be good if they didn’t have toxic mindsets

U g

Let them cope on here, it’s both cute and tragic to watch :icon lol:

U g

Shut up negro

If my kids ain’t repping the Somali flag 🇸🇴 with their hearts and pride, I don’t want it :kanyeshrug:

I don’t want some retarded ajnabis claiming half somali and half (insert inferior ethnicity here)

Only full Somali baby
Ngl I been thinking about marrying outside my ethnicity

Some of these xaliimos don’t meet my standards
:nahgirl:
I’m kinda getting tired as well

Constant Buuq 24/7, party girls, insane standards, not on deen etc

I’ve been looking at arab women and hindi girls recently View attachment 179638

giphy.gif

I'm not having any luck with Somalis Loool. This is probably a problem with somalis across the diaspora. I see a lot of Somalis vent about this too, but I don't want to be single forever. I'm a grown woman and want to settle down with someone. I'm irritated by all of this. So many people around me are nearly 30 or above and still single. I'm afraid I am going to be the same. I talked to plenty of Somali men online since the pandemic started and none of them really wanted a relationship or were bored. I was a penpal most of the time. I got tired of all the games and don't use dating apps no moe or talk to them. I did have some phone calls recently with a few guys, and I wasn't getting any hint of interest from them. I was thinking that I might come off too strong and excited when I talk to a guy. I also have a habit of changing my voice to sound more attractive, and to get them to be more interested. Maybe I should look for a non-somali partner, but I'm not that attracted to them now and all the risks of them having racist family members or not being fully accepted by in-laws. And then you have the Somali men that shame Somali women for marrying outside and saying their kids ain't Somali, yet we all know how hard it is to find marriage with somalis these days. These brothers don't even seem to want us ladies anymore. Is any other sister going through this too?
It’s tough. I assume we’re similar in age so I’ll tell you this. I realized that no matter what I do, a good, compatible spouse with all the qualities I need and want is a gift from Allah. And what is a gift? Something that’s given to you. So try your best, but understand that it’s in Allah’s hands.

Don’t force it and think you have to stick it out with a guy just because (you’re getting older, your friends are getting married etc.). Interacting with the right man should feel effortless and you should be excited to spend time with him. Anything less than that means you’re settling imo.

I grew up in a split income household with only 2 children (my brother and I), and let me tell you, it was depressing as f*ck. My parents divorced (obviously since they followed the western family household), I can only talk to my brother (I love him but I wish I had more siblings), the house is always quite, I don’t have connections to other cousins bc they’re busy in their big families and more.

I’m gonna marry a wife (hopefully a housewife, I’ll 100% provide financially), and have at least 8 children, up to 12
I come from a big family and being an only child or only 1 sibling sounds really boring

Salafi masjid. Get you a fresh out the can revert.

More seriously though, no guy you’d want to marry uses those apps lol. I have no answer to your question since I haven’t spoken to a Somali girl who isn’t my sister/cousin since 2009 so I get your predicament.
Xaasid sanaa. Don’t listen to this shaytaan OP. He wants to see yet another xalimo get abused, the rabid dog

Som

VIP
I'm not having any luck with Somalis Loool. This is probably a problem with somalis across the diaspora. I see a lot of Somalis vent about this too, but I don't want to be single forever. I'm a grown woman and want to settle down with someone. I'm irritated by all of this. So many people around me are nearly 30 or above and still single. I'm afraid I am going to be the same. I talked to plenty of Somali men online since the pandemic started and none of them really wanted a relationship or were bored. I was a penpal most of the time. I got tired of all the games and don't use dating apps no moe or talk to them. I did have some phone calls recently with a few guys, and I wasn't getting any hint of interest from them. I was thinking that I might come off too strong and excited when I talk to a guy. I also have a habit of changing my voice to sound more attractive, and to get them to be more interested. Maybe I should look for a non-somali partner, but I'm not that attracted to them now and all the risks of them having racist family members or not being fully accepted by in-laws. And then you have the Somali men that shame Somali women for marrying outside and saying their kids ain't Somali, yet we all know how hard it is to find marriage with somalis these days. These brothers don't even seem to want us ladies anymore. Is any other sister going through this too?
Many somali men are players, they don't want commitment untill they reach 30.
Anyway marry whoever you want, nationality/ race isn't important however remember that marrying a non- somali can cause different issues. Your parents or his parents may be against it , when you marry someone you are kinda also "marrying" the whole family. If the family is racist it can have negative repercussions on your future kids

Trending

Latest posts