Should there be third migration for UK Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, there's too many racists, you heard the thing where people claimed buying halal food was funding terrorism right?

House prices are sky high.

I've not heard anything about that but here in the UK, people don't like halal food either in supermarkets. Apparently we have meat that isn't labeled halal but they are but who knows.

I have a suggestion, Norway.

What does anyone think? It's one of a few western nations where it hasn't declared a war on Muslims yet.

It already has good Somali community.

It's going to be rich nation for a while, it has plenty of oil.

It's close enough that frequent trips to Somalia/Somaliland is possible.

That's the place where they put somali kids in foster care and the food prices are high

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I've not heard anything about that but here in the UK, people don't like halal food either in supermarkets. Apparently we have meat that isn't labeled halal but they are but who knows.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...l-food-funding-terrorism-150420070931252.html

It's a bit worse than that. It was all over the news and a lot of Muslims were affected by rabid bogans by it.

In the UK, people occasionally complain about it then move on.

That's the place where they put somali kids in foster care and the food prices are high

:ohlord:

Food prices being high is not so bad if you have high salary

Look at this link:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-livi...t.jsp?country1=Norway&country2=United+Kingdom

there is small difference in local purchasing power. It's not that bad

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
What about Germany?

For some reason, that country seems to attract Kenyan Somalis more than anything else

I need to go there to see it for myself insha'allah

Wallahi when I watched that video and heard stories, I couldn't believe such degeneracy has happened amongst Somalis. I was innocent, maybe bit too innocent.

Do you think there are more practising Canadian Somalis than non-practising Canadian Somalis?

There are alot of practicing Somalis. Somalis own a couple of masjids in Canada and are very conservative when it comes to the deen.

There are good Somalis in Canada.

Let's all pack our bags and move to TrudeauLand (Canada)

I vouch for this option. You don't want to live in a country that wants to stoke anti-muslim/anti-immigrant fears and you won't get from Mudane Trudeau

TrudeauLand is the way to go. I hope I actually coined that on here if not I'll keep using it

Secondary migration happened in 00s from the EU to the UK.

UK is now exiting the EU.

Should we have third migration? If so, which country?
I would guess Canada. Best to settle in somali populated cities.(Toronto,edmonton,ottawa,waterloo,london,windsor,sktwn,calgary,montreal. )etc Avoid halifax New brunswick, PEI,NUNAVUT, NWT,YELLOW KNIFE. Tuulos and duur.

Status
Not open for further replies.