Should there be third migration for UK Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well i hope you stay safe but ill make an exception for you, you wanna get married and move here:mjswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I squat 50 times using a dumb bell :), why such a strange question ? Will you give me the chance to move a pauper like me from this Victorian nightmare called England !!!

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I squat 50 times using a dumb bell :), why such a strange question ? Will you give me the chance to move a pauper like me from this Victorian nightmare called England !!!
Girrrl we talked about the gym like 2 weeks ago :mahubowtf: You know I got you, throw a DM:hillarybiz:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How much money is it lol ;) you could make money bringing people in
and spent time in a federal jail??:gucciwhat: honestly however if you find work here, you can apply and receive permeate resident easily but if you wanna get citizenship you can buy it from the government, its costs a 100,000 dollars.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
and spent time in a federal jail??:gucciwhat: honestly however if you find work here, you can apply and receive permeate resident easily but if you wanna get citizenship you can buy it from the government, its costs a 100,000 dollars.
Haha over my dead body I'll pay that much :/ I would rather stay in England

@Malcolm X
how about Switzerland. All the Muslims in Switzerland are retards who don't know basic about Islam (which is a good thing because we are not targeted)

The highest paying job for a Somali is Qur'an teach (folks in Switzerland are stuck in 1st juzz)
:dead:

It might be expensive but if u have salary then you will be eating good.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
@Malcolm X
how about Switzerland. All the Muslims in Switzerland are retards who don't know basic about Islam (which is a good thing because we are not targeted)

The highest paying job for a Somali is Qur'an teach (folks in Switzerland are stuck in 1st juzz)

It might be expensive but if u have salary then you will be eating good.

You're correct about passport/visa situation.

We have to narrow the question to which European country should we migrate to.

Most of us have european passports and those with British passport can get out right now before free movement ends

You're correct about passport/visa situation.

We have to narrow the question to which European country should we migrate to.

Most of us have european passports and those with British passport can get out right now before free movement ends

We have a bad reputation in most countries . Denmark , Norway and Finland are only good choice left.

The rest we messed up big time :dead:

Finland is very good choice because I heard they pay all your education fee and support you until you get a job.

But if all somalis come in big numbers we will ruin the country's :dead:

We have a bad reputation in most countries . Denmark , Norway and Finland are only good choice left.

Finland is very good choice because I heard they pay all your education fee and support you until you get a job.

The language is so cajiib like how will we learn. We'll be embarrassing

Forget the Scandinavians too Somalis have ruined it as well down there, lool they getting deported left right and center

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
if the UK Canada New zealand and Australia free trade and people movement happens it would be a blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.