Should the UN let nature take its course in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every nation had for the most part experienced atrocities like the one Somalia faces for example you got the plagues in Europe, famines in East Asia, US civil war. What makes Somalia different from all those nations?
they beat Somalia with a simple factor self reliance is key, without it the mind slackens and your body becomes accustomed to free aid. I believe that if we let nature take its course and sit in the sidelines, the suffering will give birth to great liberated minds and one shall rise above rh

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Every nation had for the most part experienced atrocities like the one Somalia faces for example you got the plagues in Europe, famines in East Asia, US civil war. What makes Somalia different from all those nations?
they beat Somalia with a simple factor self reliance is key, without it the mind slackens and your body becomes accustomed to free aid. I believe that if we let nature take its course and sit in the sidelines, the suffering will give birth to great liberated minds and one shall rise above rh
Nah I got 299 years of anger left in me I gotta show those traitors to the north we still own em

Lmao I'm kidding we just gotta wait for the mahdi to come and dajjal then s will unite

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If the Europeans didn't arrive early last century; we would've either split apart into separate countries or consolidated behind one group.

However colonization and post-colonization bs interfered in the natural nation building process.

Only way forward is to complete that process.

We restarted it in the early 90s but our friends in the international community got involved and it has been delayed ever since.

The UN would just leave us in a comatose state for decades without any change.

Every single different faction in Somalia will keep on sabotaging everyone else and it will only stop once we're able to come to a final solution.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@RasCanjero-

We stress that mass killing is a grizzly and morally appalling tactic. But it does appear to keep a country at peace for a longer duration once a conflict ends. If the international community disrupts these effects of mass killing, it may be inadvertently increasing the likelihood that civil war will recur. Thus, if the international community chooses to intervene in conflicts to protect civilians, member states must also be willing to remain in the country over the long term to help the government and opposition groups refrain from returning to war. Unfortunately, few states have demonstrated an appetite for such long-term commitments.

http://tree.sci-hub.tw/517c2abfa32358b85494107be058ca45/uzonyi2017.pdf

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Also let's not forget that the longer we delay development the more people we lose through; high infant mortality rates, low average life expectancy,lack of an overall health care and preventable famines.

We probably lost 10x the people we would've lost in a bloody all out war since 1990 due to the reasons listed above.

Today's wars are pretty clean so we should be able to get a decisive winner with just the heads of strategic individuals throughout Somalia.

:gaasdrink:

I call for a grand civil war Konfuur vs Waqyoi
Somaliland vs Somalia
winner takes all in this bout, we must shed blood and tears for a stable and prosperous Somalia, time is of the essence my friends its do or die.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I strongly believe Amisom and UN must leave our country.
Let Allah give victory to whomever He wants.

If Alshabab wins, we will live under their control no matter how much we hate them..If SFG wins, we adapt to their way of rule.

If weak isaaq wins, we will see flying pigs.

Somaliland vs Somalia
winner takes all in this bout, we must shed blood and tears for a stable and prosperous Somalia, time is of the essence my friends its do or die.

Nah, it's OK. You guys can continue your civil war, though.:hillarybiz:

Somaliland vs Somalia
Somaliland is not even holding Somalia back, it’s mooryans like you that are, insha Allah nature takes its course and al shabaab al mujahideen subjugate you guys

Somaliland is not even holding Somalia back, it’s mooryans like you that are, insha Allah nature takes its course and al shabaab al mujahideen subjugate you guys
Mooryans deh, you're speaking to a Marexaan Somalia's modernizers the text you came write with was devised by my people.

Last edited:
@SomaliWadaniSoldier I won't point my fingers to anyone but the Warsakhgelis and the Qurjiles, lots lost/sold their land and women to their oppressors the absolute state of these people. They're a lost cause I call for beesha Unukeh leh to repopulate empty plots in Laas Qorey and show these sassies how a real Mooriyaan acts

Yes.

Survival of the fittest. They operate under the law of the jungle. Its all they understand

Leave the third worlders to themselves.

It also saves taxpayer dollars. How much useless UN contributions can be spent here instead of trying to help people who don't want help and hate peace?

Yes.

Survival of the fittest. They operate under the law of the jungle. Its all they understand

Leave the third worlders to themselves.

It also saves taxpayer dollars. How much useless UN contributions can be spent here instead of trying to help people who don't want help and hate peace?
Actually abdi 1st world countries make much more from 3rd world countries than vice versa. Valuable resources in exchange for dried pellets and ensuring the status quo remains. Yes they should leave, who do they help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts