Should the UN let nature take its course in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Somalia just recognize Somaliland? I'm sure nothing is gonna change on Mogadishu's end, SL has been independent since 91.

Also, why are you guys calling for a civil war, haven't we learned much from the civil war we've had going on in the south for almost three decades now?

The UN is responsible for the Bantufication of Somalia post-90s. Most of them are kept alive artificially.

There is nothing wrong with Somali Bantus. I don't know why alot of people on sspot seem to hate them for no reason.

I hope Bantus take over all of Somalia and put all the Somalis there in a zoo where they belong. That was a joke.

There is a reason: we don't want to lose our ancestral homeland to an invasive species.
we own a few farmlands on the outskirts of Afgoye, our workforce mainly consisted of Bantus and D&Ms latter contributed for 60% of the total. The Bantus as of late kept growing a backbone demanding stuff that was unheard of such as raises a farmer used to be content with what little beneficiaries they got but now thanks to Cheese's soft approach our grip's loosened can't whip them like how we were taught back when whipping them was a norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.