Should Somalis care about other Muslims?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
There was a demonstration in Mogadishu that opposed the US move to recognize the Israeli embassy in Jerusalem. How can we do anything for Muslims when we don't even have clean drinking water?

Our people are too easily distracted from our issues and the only way to change that is by forgoing everyone else's. Somalis need to stay on code.
Yet you never understand the reason why we have no clean water.

Even though we do have potable water.

In theory, It was a problem created by a secular dictator supported by two western powers.

The real enemies are the Kafireen who instigated civil war because of their involvement in other skirmishes.

Islam is ingrained in our culture and we will do what is right.

I hate anyone that isn’t my extended family and maybe my sub clan Somalinimo is dead Muslim unity died it’s every man for himself until the mahdi wooo

I hate anyone that isn’t my extended family and maybe my sub clan Somalinimo is dead Muslim unity died it’s every man for himself until the mahdi wooo
Qablism is a disease. If we can conquer that then we'll be fine. Can't do it as long as we have enemies within the ranks. Self-hating Somalis need to stop clinging to the newest version of Islam as the only saviour of our race when we practiced Islam since the time of Adam.

Qablism is a disease. If we can conquer that then we'll be fine. Can't do it as long as we have enemies within the ranks. Self-hating Somalis need to stop clinging to the newest version of Islam as the only saviour of our race when we practiced Islam since the time of Adam.
What are you on about mate, newest version there was no Somalis at the time of Adam just the big homie himself

No. f*ck em. They did nothing to help us during communism. They actually fought against us during the Somali-Ethio war. Did nothing to help during the civil war. Did nothing during our tribalistic feuds. All they've done is steal our resources from the shoreline and dump garbage near our waters because we had no government.

People like "Susa" who post threads all about the yahuud and the plight of other people, need to go f*ck themselves.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/beware-of-the-scummy-yahuud-and-their-politics.93675/unread

Wanna know how Somalis used to operate? We despised Arabs. Abhored the Turks. Viewed the White man as the devil. That's what our ancestors thought. Any Somali who puts his heart on his sleeve for the other Muslims needs to take down his Somali card. How in the f*ck are we gonna have habar-habar wars and other tribal conflicts, yet cry out for the injustices done to Muslims globally while we're too busy screwing over one another? Miss me with that bull shit. 68tians be running amok nowadays...
Wallahi i remember as a kid every time i was in the friday prayers and the imam was arab never did they used to include Somalia in the prayers while countries like f*ckin Albania was included. only once in a year did they just to include Somalia.

Last edited:
Those are usually older gen Somalis giving lacag to relatives back home. Not the weirdos who are fanatical about helping every Muslim country but their own.

And let's be honest even in mosques Somalia doesn't come up as much as country's like Syria and Palestine or whatever other Arab country just had a war. There's a noticeable disparity and you'd be lying to say it ain't there.

I even heard an Arab Imam in a Somali mosque during Taraweeh salah pray for every Muslim country: Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Chechnya......but he did not mention Somalia. This was during the last 10 days of Ramadan and he was in a Somali mosque full of Somali worshippers.....and he did not think it was important to mention Somalia during his dua.

Read what our brother Susa put there.

Soma said:
The Lebanese tried to bribe HSM to dump trash and chemical waste in Somalia. The environment minister refused and HSM had him assassinated, but the Parliament refused to allow it.

The Lebanese have problems with correct waste management and toxic removal and that is why they sought to dump their toxic waste in Somalia.

The bomb in Beirut could have happened in Somalia if the Lebanese were allowed to dump their chemicals in our country

Yeah never mind f*ck these niggas then. The ummah is truly dead.

My nigga :denzelnigga:

Abu_Adnan

You have nothing to lose but your chains
Audhubillah, I know I am really late to this thread but there is so much asabiyyah here that I have to comment on it. All of you saying that you don't care about other Muslims and only care about other Somalis are committing kufr, this is asabiyyah and the Prophet (saw) said that those who are on the way of asabiyyah, fight for asabiyyah or die for asabiyyah are not from him, he has disowned them from his nation. The Prophet (saw) also said that those who stray away from the Jama'ah and die in that state dies on the way of jahiliyyah, so those of you attempting to divide the Jama'ah on the basis of ethnicity or nationality should repent as soon as possible.

Attachments

• hadith.PNG
    hadith.PNG
    31.2 KB · Views: 70

Trending

Latest posts