• No, not untill Wakanda exists

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
As this is the most popular Somali forum on the internet...I’ve decided to run a poll one of the most controversial topics.

I know the president of Somalia visits this forum frequently so Somalilands independence hinges on this democratic vote.

Should Somaliland be recognised as an independent country?

To the somalilanders who will argue they are already independent
:ulyin:

Sit this one out please.

As this is the most popular Somali forum on the internet...I’ve decided to run a poll one of the most controversial topics.

I know the president of Somalia visits this forum frequently so Somalilands independence hinges on this democratic vote.

Sit this one out please.

Absolutely not, they are still a colony under Somalia. They can cry all they want, but they are the North-West Region of Somalia.

Anything that happens there, a check needs to be cut to Somalia, we oversee all business:samwelcome:

They had the chance in 1960 to separate from us, but they decided to join Somalia. They should've done what Djibouti did when they had the chance but it's too late now.

So dhawoow my Isaaq brothers and sisters and let's break kimiis together :siilaanyosmile:

Muji

VIP
Absolutely not, they are still a colony under Somalia. They can cry all they want, but they are the North-West Region of Somalia.

Anything that happens there, a check needs to be cut to Somalia, we oversee all business:samwelcome:

They had the chance in 1960 to separate from us, but they decided to join Somalia. They should've done what Djibouti did when they had the chance but it's too late now.

So dhawoow my Isaaq brothers and sisters and let's break kimiis together :siilaanyosmile:

Agreed.

All Somalis should suffer together.

Somalilanders since you offload your extremists to us, we need to cash these cheques together.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I give them my blessing. Somaliland should separate from Somalia. Somalia doesn't have anything to offer Somaliland. :)

Sit this one out please.
I propose they allow the north to develop and breakaway with hopes of rejoining in the future when both countries economies are stable and strong. The north must be separate front the south until it can get its shit together and defeat al shabaab.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Never. We can’t let the isaaqs get their own land it’s like buying a 12 year old a PlayStation and not controlling his playing habits.

Silky

操你的媽媽
Y'all are a bunch of juvenile bullshit-mongers.
:comeon:
Somaliland has been independent from somali regions for more time then they were united.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Bunch of xoolo
:susp:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Your talking as if getting our independence was ever up to you.You guys stopped being relevant in 1991.
J.K.-Simmons-Laugh.gif

We are just waiting around for INTERNATIONAL recognition.:mjlol:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Your talking as if getting our independence was ever up to you.You guys stopped being relevant in 1991.
J.K.-Simmons-Laugh.gif

So ur waiting for ur cadaan master to say ur an independent nation?
:mjlol:

Yes,so that we can have access to our masters financial markets to attract investors,investments and major companies.:mjlol:
You know the easiest way for you to get independence is if somalia acknowledges so yes I say somaliland independence is very much in our hands

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
J.K.-Simmons-Laugh.gif

We are NOT waiting for "international recognition". We don't need a ":nvjpqts: sign" from a bunch of ajanabis. As long as Allah recognizes us and we recognize each other, we don't need anything else. We got the tawheed on our flag after all, let's put our trust in Allah.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You know the easiest way for you to get INDEPENDENCE is if somalia acknowledges so yes I say somaliland independence is very much in our hands
We already have our INDEPENDENCE.Somalia doesn't control us politically,economically and militarily.FGS can't even set foot within our countries borders.:dead:

But yes.The easiest way to INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION is if FGS acknowledges our legal secession from the 1961 union.:bell:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We already have our INDEPENDENCE.Somalia doesn't control us politically,economically and militarily.FGS can't even set foot within our countries borders.:dead:

But yes.The easiest way to INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION is if FGS acknowledges our legal secession from the 1961 union.:bell:
Recognition or not we are still doing well

A Succesfull Somaliland and Somalia benefits both But in order to work together Xamar needs to Apologize for the genocide

Zero

Somaliland patriot

A Succesfull Somaliland and Somalia benefits both But in order to work together Xamar needs to Apologize for the genocide
Warya,don't be a naago.:what:

The secession is about self governance and economic interests.Somaliland fully funds its own operations and goverment budget by itself.We don't rely on others.That is why we don't have any internal nor external debt unlike Somalia who has a huge debt.An increasing number of multinational companies are viewing Somaliland as a secure and stable location through which to access the east African market.Somaliland would lose so much from being a part or on friendly terms with Somalia.

Don't be ignorant and weak minded.:wow:

What do you mean when you say that? who exactly needs to apologise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts