• No, not untill Wakanda exists

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wars

Inhermouth
Absolutely not, they are still a colony under Somalia. They can cry all they want, but they are the North-West Region of Somalia.

Anything that happens there, a check needs to be cut to Somalia, we oversee all business:samwelcome:

They had the chance in 1960 to separate from us, but they decided to join Somalia. They should've done what Djibouti did when they had the chance but it's too late now.

So dhawoow my Isaaq brothers and sisters and let's break kimiis together :siilaanyosmile:

Get out of here with your facts, advanced mathematics and history.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wish it was that easy even if Somalia was a strong and independent nation and they wanted to grant independence to SL they simply can’t the world powers especially the Western powers have set the borders only they can change the status quo and for the foreseeable future it’s not in their interest to split up the former Somali Republic officially sorry SL don’t be mad at us be mad at your former colonial masters your ironically begging for recognition :kanyeshrug:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somaliland is still part of Somalia and will never get recognition from the world. But lets ask us our Landers , who gets a recognition in the first place? Is the country first stable to get recognition. do they have the necessary resources like oil? For example South sudan got recognition not because the world felt sorry for what happened or happening to South Sudanese. They got recognition because they have the right resources which is oil.

So basically every country looks his own interests before they help any country.:mjcry:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Wish it was that easy even if Somalia was a strong and independent nation and they wanted to grant independence to SL they simply can’t the world powers especially the Western powers have set the borders only they can change the status quo and for the foreseeable future it’s not in their interest to split up the former Somali Republic officially sorry SL don’t be mad at us be mad at your former colonial masters your ironically begging for recognition :kanyeshrug:
Somaliland has its own borders.We where an independent nation once,even though it was just for 5 days.Our Somaliland goverment willingly with their own free will joined an union with another somali state,Somalia italiana which means Italian Somaliland to form the Repubic of Somali .Not Somalia!

We have the legal case for secession.But like you said,the West is currently not interested in us.But other powers have started to pay attention to us in the last 2 years.The future is bright for Somaliland.:banderas:

Why SL blaming Mogadishu for Genocide, blame those who were in power then. Mogadishu then and now is completely different. completely different demographics. Secondly, it was an army who followed the commanders orders who killed those guys, Burocians and so on. Don't get me wrong I am not absolving those who killed I am just saying they where following orders. Orders of a guy whos dead.

Somaliland is still part of Somalia and will never get recognition from the world. But lets ask us our Landers , who gets a recognition in the first place? Is the country first stable to get recognition. do they have the necessary resources like oil? For example South sudan got recognition not because the world felt sorry for what happened or happening to South Sudanese. They got recognition because they have the right resources which is oil.

So basically every country looks his own interests before they help any country.:mjcry:

After the recognition of South Sudan, the int'l community is quite apprehensive to allow another african clan-based country independence. SL is currently quite stable but without more infrastructure and better and clearer legislation including more educated citizens but giving them independence without a lenghty roadmap would lead to another failed state in Horn of Africa

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why SL blaming Mogadishu for Genocide, blame those who were in power then. Mogadishu then and now is completely different. completely different demographics. Secondly, it was an army who followed the commanders orders who killed those guys, Burocians and so on. Don't get me wrong I am not absolving those who killed I am just saying they where following orders. Orders of a guy whos dead.
The genocide is mainly talked about and used for propaganda purposes.

The secession was always about self governance and economic interests.Somaliland wasn't getting anything out of the union with Somalia
.But now Somaliland fully funds its own operations and goverment budget by itself.We don't rely on others.That is why we don't have any internal nor external debt unlike Somalia who has a huge debt.An increasing number of multinational companies are viewing Somaliland as a secure and stable location through which to access the east African market.Somaliland would lose so much from being a part or on friendly terms with Somalia.

Shaolin23

Somaliland has its own borders.We where an independent nation once,even though it was just for 5 days.Our Somaliland goverment willingly with their own free will joined an union with another somali state,Somalia italiana which means Italian Somaliland to form the Repubic of Somali .Not Somalia!

We have the legal case for secession.But like you said,the West is currently not interested in us.But other powers have started to pay attention to us in the last 2 years.The future is bright for Somaliland.:banderas:
Stop being hard headed other powers are small powers subservient to either the Russia-China alliance or the US-EU alliance SL has two options grow some balls go rogue and join the China-Russia bloc cut all ties with the West and their Gulf puppets maybe even Ethiopia sure you’ll get bombarded with sanctions and missles it’ll get bloody but if you survive long enough or the US-EU lose to Russia-China you’ll definitely get recognition finally realizing your dream the other option is to stop lying to your people give up the dream swallow your foolish pride and work out the most favourable deal for you and with Somalia as a federal state the real question is how serious is your government about recognition

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Stop being hard headed other powers are small powers subservient to either the Russia-China alliance or the US-EU alliance SL has two options grow some balls go rogue and join the China-Russia bloc cut all ties with the West and their Gulf puppets maybe even Ethiopia sure you’ll get bombarded with sanctions and missles it’ll get bloody but if you survive long enough or the US-EU lose to Russia-China you’ll definitely get recognition finally realizing your dream the other option is to stop lying to your people give up the dream swallow your foolish pride and work out the most favourable deal for you and with Somalia as a federal state the real question is how serious is your government about recognition
Stop giving these losers of tiny two states a hope, SL will only be recognized if they vow to make Somaliland a nuke testing ground. now that is a resource that Somaliland would be proud of.:lolbron:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
If you think Somaliland will ever work together with Somalia you are being delusional.My goverment has shown no backing down in the last 27 years when they faced some harsh and disastrous problems.I think you underestimate the level of cuqdad that Somaliland has for Somalia.Not mention their desire for self governance and economic interests.

Stop giving these losers of tiny two states a hope, SL will only be recognized if they vow to make Somaliland a nuke testing ground. now that is a resource that Somaliland would be proud of.:lolbron:
To be honest that is a fate far better than uniting with the literal shithole of the world Somalia.:banderas:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If you think Somaliland will ever work together with Somalia you are being delusional.My goverment has shown no backing down in the last 27 years when they faced some harsh and disastrous problems.I think you underestimate the level of cuqdad that Somaliland has for Somalia.Not mention their desire for self governance and economic interests.

To be honest that is a fate far better than uniting with the literal shithole of the world Somalia.:banderas:
As SLander don't you get tired of this hope that never comes? I would think you are born after 1991?.
I will be mad as hell if my prayers didn't come thru since I started crawling untill going to college, that is the longest prayer of 3.5 millions for over 28 years and Allah decided to ignore it .
May be even God doesn't want you guys recognized, South Sudan got recognized pretty fast without praying to Allah but to fake Jesus .:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

I was under the impression that I’ve finally found a lander that was pragmatic once again I was wrong.my friend SL has reached its ceiling politically economically and socially what’s the next step you tell me because your acting as if SL is a first world country and Somalia is light years behind in development so you can afford another 27 years to wait for our “decision” you know and I know this is not the case so tell me what’s the next step

Zero

Somaliland patriot
As SLander don't you get tired of this hope that never comes? I would think you are born after 1991? I will be mad as hell if my prayers didn't come thru since I started crawling untill going to college, that is the longest prayer by 3.5 for over 28 years and Allah decided to ignore it . May be even God doesn't want you guys recognized, South Sudan got recognized pretty fast without praying to Allah.:siilaanyosmile:
Somaliland has been on their own for longer than when they were united with Somalia under the Republic of Somali.Now Somaliland after 27 years finally got some big investment from UAE to kick start some much needed development in crucial sectors.Only someone delusional thinks Somaliland will ever even entertain the thought of uniting with Somalia.:manny:
I was under the impression that I’ve finally found a lander that was pragmatic once again I was wrong.my friend SL has reached its ceiling politically economically and socially what’s the next step you tell me because your acting as if SL is a first world country and Somalia is light years behind in development so you can afford another 27 years to wait for our “decision” you know and I know this is not the case so tell me what’s the next step
For the last 27 years Somaliland fully funded its own operations and goverment budget by itself.They didn't rely on others.Now the first big investment,the DP World port and military base deal, is entering the country.Somaliland can wait another 2 decades now because we finally have a lifeline.We are even in talks with Russia now.:ahh:

Shaolin23

Somaliland has been on their own for longer than when they were united with Somalia under the Republic of Somali.Now Somaliland after 27 years finally got some big investment from UAE to kick start some much needed development in crucial sectors.Only someone delusional thinks Somaliland will ever even entertain the thought of uniting with Somalia.:manny:

For the last 27 years Somaliland fully funded its own operations and goverment budget by itself.They didn't rely on others.Now the first big investment,the DP World port and military base deal, is entering the country.Somaliland can wait another 2 decades now because we finally have a lifeline.We are even in talks with Russia now.:ahh:
Don’t you get it man this whole UAE fiasco is a smokescreen to get Somalia to kneel to them using or supporting SL as leverage they will never fulfill their promises to you it goes against their master Uncle Sam’s vision for Somalia which is united on paper but decentralized and weak my God your so delusional now you say your in talks with Russia and UAE is also building a military base I can’t take you serious get lost man

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Don’t you get it man this whole UAE fiasco is a smokescreen to get Somalia to kneel to them using supporting SL as leverage they will never fulfill their promises to you it goes against their master Uncle Sam’s vision for Somalia which is united on paper but decentralized and weak my God your so delusional now you say your in talks with Russia and UAE is also building a military base I can’t take you serious get lost man
The delusional one is you.UAE wanted Berbera port because they wanted access to the growing market of Ethiopia.The whole business with the FGS is but a sideshow.They couldn't careless about Somalia.Our leverage has grown over the last several weeks because all the Somali states have been antagonizing the UAE and we are their only reliable partner in the horn of Africa.:banderas:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Warya,don't be a naago.:what:

The secession is about self governance and economic interests.Somaliland fully funds its own operations and goverment budget by itself.We don't rely on others.That is why we don't have any internal nor external debt unlike Somalia who has a huge debt.An increasing number of multinational companies are viewing Somaliland as a secure and stable location through which to access the east African market.Somaliland would lose so much from being a part or on friendly terms with Somalia.

Don't be ignorant and weak minded.:wow:
Wether you like it or not the rest of the world view us as Somalia if Somalia is doing shit it Will affect us negatively thats the reality

If xamar is doing well so Will the rest of the horn of Africa

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Never

I prefer fighting them forever.

Maamulka Somaliland has almost nothing to offer:
1) they dont have oil
2) they are not christians (they cant use religion card, unless they convert now!)
3) they are just another skinnies. World is not waiting for lots of skinny countries.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

There are alot of people who still got resentment towards Mogadishu for the genocide you can still find corpses of people buried in Hargeisa

You can apologize for someones actions hitler died yet many who were snd who werent involved apologized

All Im saying is FGS can apologize for what happened and for UN not interfering After all forgiveness is a vital aspect of Islam

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
There are alot of people who still got resentment towards Mogadishu for the genocide you can still find corpses of people buried in Hargeisa

You can apologize for someones actions hitler died yet many who were snd who werent involved apologized

All Im saying is FGS can apologize for what happened and for UN not interfering After all forgiveness is a vital aspect of Islam

He means Mogadishu now is USC city.

I though USC apostates and snm apostates were allies? Since when did usc massacre snm?

Why ask them to apologize? Why not ask Mareexaan?

Its like Kurds asking Shias for sorry! It was the sunni rulers that killed them, not Shias.

P.s as for the term apostates. I follow the ideas of Sh.Boqolsoon rahimullah that the factions were renegades.

He means Mogadishu now is USC city.

I though USC apostates and snm apostates were allies? Since when did usc massacre snm?

Why ask them to apologize? Why not ask Mareexaan?

Its like Kurds asking Shias for sorry! It was the sunni rulers that killed them, not Shias.

It was our fault sxb not them. Both Hawiye and Isaaq agreed together after they over threw Siad Barre that they would've create a government together to rule Somalia without Darood getting involved but we ended up electing our president without Isaaq getting involved and no votes which basically pissed of the Isaaqs and we eventually started killing each other that's how Somaliland was made and they decided to reclaim their long lost borders and regret joining us ever since.

Believe it or not but SNM was not made for Somaliland but was made to simply overthrow the brutal regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts