• No, not untill Wakanda exists

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
There are alot of people who still got resentment towards Mogadishu for the genocide you can still find corpses of people buried in Hargeisa

You can apologize for someones actions hitler died yet many who were snd who werent involved apologized

All Im saying is FGS can apologize for what happened and for UN not interfering After all forgiveness is a vital aspect of Islam
Bro 300,000 Rahanweyne died of starvation due to being looted and murdered by rival Somali factions in the south and their still loyal to Somalia you know what that’s called imaan sorry about what happened to Isaaq but that pales in comparison to some communities in the south it’s like me saying I feel more sorry for the Jews who died in the holocaust than Africans who died in the slave trade it makes no sense

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Would be for their independence as long as we could guarantee they won't try to go against us.

Maybe a military + shared intelligence agreement would suffice.

Additionally closer economic ties ( FTA ) would help in reducing the number of reasons for conflicts.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Bro 300,000 Rahanweyne died of starvation due to being looted and murdered by rival Somali factions in the south and their still loyal to Somalia you know what that’s called imaan sorry about what happened to Isaaq but that pales in comparison to some communities in the south it’s like me saying I feel more sorry for the Jews who died in the holocaust than Africans who died in the slave trade it makes no sense
Ofcourse they are.There is a difference between dying because of incompetence like the pathetic Rahanweyne and fighting the Somali National Army made of different clans and supported by both the goverment and citizens.The fighting already started in late 1970's for us and yet every South Somali I meet talks about how glorious and great Somalia was in the early 1980's.That is how much disconnected you are with us.

You guys look at your history from the South and see us as some rebels who went against the goverment.When from Somaliland's side we where getting slowly choked politically ,economically and militarily since the early 1970's.Did you know that it was Isaaqs that lost the most soldiers in the 1977 war because the heaviest fighting was in the north west? Did you know that your goverment took advantage of that to settle massive amounts of Ogadan refugees in our territories that were struggling instead of the rich South?

From the very beginning there was a hidden underlying agenda to make Isaaqs lose all political,economic and military power they had.At the end of the day your cleansing attempt failed and we are stronger than ever.

What the Somali goverment did was nothing new.Many other countries cleanse rival powers within an union in a similar fashion.The only difference is that they actually failed..:manny:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
As things are going right now I believe the issue will be moot in in less than 10 years. We will reach a point where there is absolutely no chance of return..

Yes it would help if Somalia recognized us but as of now where we are heading we might not even need it. Political, economical, military growth in Somaliland going up steady.
We out dis bihhh:salute:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
As things are going right now I believe the issue will be moot in in less than 10 years. We will reach a point where there is absolutely no chance of return..

Yes it would help if Somalia recognized us but as of now where we are heading we might not even need it. Political, economical, military growth in Somaliland going up steady.
We out dis bihhh:salute:

It's been 27 years and you still haven't built a sewage system in your capital

I doubt 10 extra years is going to change SLand much.

Gambar

VIP
Ofcourse they are.There is a difference between dying because of incompetence like the pathetic Rahanweyne and fighting the Somali National Army made of different clans and supported by both the goverment and citizens.The fighting already started in late 1970's for us and yet every South Somali I meet talks about how glorious and great Somalia was in the early 1980's.That is how much disconnected you are with us.

You guys look at your history from the South and see us as some rebels who went against the goverment.When from Somaliland's side we where getting slowly choked politically ,economically and militarily since the early 1970's.Did you know that it was Isaaqs that lost the most soldiers in the 1977 war because the heaviest fighting was in the north west? Did you know that your goverment took advantage of that to settle massive amounts of Ogadan refugees in our territories that were struggling instead of the rich South?

From the very beginning there was a hidden underlying agenda to make Isaaqs lose all political,economic and military power they had.At the end of the day your cleansing attempt failed and we are stronger than ever.

What the Somali goverment did was nothing new.Many other countries cleanse rival powers within an union in a similar fashion.The only difference is that they actually failed..:manny:
Rahanweyne are pathetic and incompetent for having been starved to death? Astakhfurullah. You are qashin.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Rahanweyne are pathetic and incompetent for having been starved to death? Astakhfurullah. You are qashin.
I said "There is a difference between dying because of incompetence like the pathetic Rahanweyne and fighting the Somali National Army made of different clans and supported by both the goverment and citizens."

The original poster I was responding to said that Rahanweyne were still loyal to Somalia after 300,000 of them died of starvation.Ofcourse they are still loyal.They died because of their own weakness and incompetence.Don't compare such lowlifes to Isaaq warriors who fought protecting their land and families while facing the whole of Somali National Army and getting bombed.

Gambar

VIP
I said "There is a difference between dying because of incompetence like the pathetic Rahanweyne and fighting the Somali National Army made of different clans and supported by both the goverment and citizens."

The original poster I was responding to said that Rahanweyne were still loyal to Somalia after 300,000 of them died of starvation.Ofcourse they are still loyal.They died because of their own weakness and incompetence.Don't compare such lowlifes to Isaaq warriors who fought protecting their land and families while facing the whole of Somali National Army and getting bombed.
You need to grow up walalo and see things out of your bubble.

We are NOT waiting for "international recognition". We don't need a ":nvjpqts: sign" from a bunch of ajanabis. As long as Allah recognizes us and we recognize each other, we don't need anything else. We got the tawheed on our flag after all, let's put our trust in Allah.

Allah doesn't recognize Somaliland and it's British colonial borders or any borders for that matter. He only recognizes people who worship him. Its why you are on this earth. You trust Allah as an individual, not as a country.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What exactly have they built? Nothing. Not even a single road.
What do you mean they didn't build any thing? they obviously changed from their guerilla rebel group of SNM in to a country name , and decided on flag in a day and drafted three pages of constitution claiming their british border line.
SL is not better than Puntland or even newly established states like Jubaland, just because it has more poplution and one bigger city than other regions doesn't make it is more developed.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
What exactly have they built? Nothing. Not even a single road.
That is just bullshit.Everything you see today in Hargeisa,Burco and Berbera was build in the last 27 years after the SNA bombed those 3 cities into the ground.Would you look at this filthy rat full of cuqdad.:wtfdis:
What do you mean they didn't build any thing? they obviously changed from their guerilla rebel group of SNM in to a country name , and decided on flag in a day and drafted three pages of constitution claiming their british border line.
SL is not better than Puntland or even newly established states like Jubaland, just because it has more poplution and one bigger city than other regions doesn't make it is more developed.
Somaliland is an isolated unrecognized de facto state.The peace and prosperity that we talk about is the fact that we managed to do the impossible such as rebuild our destroyed cities after SNA bombed them into pieces and survive 27 years isolated from investors,investments and major companies while operating on a budget that we fully funded ourselves.This is why Somalia has a huge external debt but Somaliland has no debt at all.

The reason why FGS is crying so much lately is because for the first time ever another country has ignored the world and gave us a big investment.Soon with that money development will follow in much needed crucial sectors.:win:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Allah doesn't recognize Somaliland and it's British colonial borders or any borders for that matter. He only recognizes people who worship him. Its why you are on this earth. You trust Allah as an individual, not as a country.
You can trust Allah as a group of people, what are you talking about? Did you forget the people of Nabi Yunus? All I said was Somalilanders shouldn't seek recognition from gaalo, they should seek recognition from Allah in the form of being good muslims who only put their trust in him.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A beggar thinks he has it better than the next man because only his big toe is exposed to the elements. While the Hobo next to him is barefoot but has larger feet :mjlol: . Alas, both suffer from embarassingly high unemployment rates and periodic droughts. Until health/socioeconomic metrics improve. Neither can talk.:manny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts