Should Somalia change its name?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
France is called that because it’s the land of the Franks aka the French even though they have one of the highest ethnic minorities in Europe. Should they change their name to appease the minorities :camby:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
France is called that because it’s the land of the Franks aka the French even though they have one of the highest ethnic minorities in Europe. Should they change their name to appease the minorities :camby:
Germany is like that, Portugal, China, Turkey, Greece, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Kazakhstan, Armenia etc. All those countries were named after their dominant ethnic groups. They should embrace their name instead of changing it to appease minorities.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Racially Nigerian and Congolese...my guy those are neither races or ethnicities. Funny you used those countries, they're probably the 2 most heterogenous sub-saharan countries :mjlol: :pachah1:
i thought it was somalia and botswana who was the most heterogenous

congo does have both bantu and non bantu minorities ur point ?? didn't u say that somalia should change its name due to having a small minorities
Somalia has a large minority percentage. Practically no minority exists in Congo when all of them are pretty much Congolese ethnically.

Trending