Should Somalia change its name?

Dhulka Somaaliyeed would sound sexy af in day to day Af Soomaali talk but imagining ajanabi's, especially cadaans, pronouncing that would make me want to slit my throat. Somalia is a khaniis name but rather have that then the two you mentioned. :dead:

Adal would be a nice name since most Somali qabiil's were apart of it anyways. I can't imagine ajanabis fucking up the pronunciation that badly too.
We say in somali cadal right?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I strongly disagree with your title, I may not like the current situation of our country , I despise these tribalist clowns ruining and tarnishing our reputation, of course who wouldn't detest the illiterate handicaps hiding under that pathetic KM4 amisom bunker dressing in suits stuttering few English words as if their qualified to run the entire country but we knew they were fucking cab drivers in the diasporas.
I acknowledge the fact that most of the political prostitutes/delinquents/stooges you see in all the so called federal states were former mooryans or had a role in the civil war.
The dying and the new generation loathe each other to the core, not only have we succeeded in doing so but we have exposed our tribal affairs to the world hence the international community one day might justify our neighbour's annexation and lay feasible claims that Somalis do not deserve to be held together under Somalia, hence causing doubts and confusion , I have doubted myself wether we should part our own ways and let fate determine us but it would neither benefit any seceding side since it'll only make us weaker and I understand where it's coming from.
We are not only disenfranchised but narrow minded individuals overwhelm the majority of Somalia.

I might agree that there's no point in pursuing this pipe dream called Shanta Somaliweyn when we are our worst enemy, but I'll never accept your solicitation of National Assasination, yes Somalia is rotting because the likes of you and many willing to see a shattered nation
I may be harshly critical but I'll never tolerate gunnimo like this

It should be called Adal, Ifat or just Somali Sultanate, we will have an Islamic meritocracy and we will abolish tribalism and fully embrace Islam. We will also get our regions back after building the nation and we will expand from being a sultanate to an empire rivaling China, USA and Russia.

Trending