Should Somalia change its FlagπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ ?

No this was the banner of Sultan Sabr ad-din I believe - - - - or was used early on by the Imam.

Several red banners was used in Adal. Including plain red in Aussa.

But in the Futuh it says that Imam took two white banners and one red banner together with the crescents. This is simply a modern interpretation of what is said on the Futuh and it looks bad ass so might as well make it official.
Nope the Futuh doesn’t say that only Castanhosa says that
This is what the Futuh says
682CC670-EAFC-4A9C-AC64-1236F299A86A.jpeg

The Somali flag is made by the Italians
View attachment 313171
we should change it to this maybe πŸ€”
Yes it was made by him but it’s literally 90% similar to the colonial flag the Italians made for us
So, the Italians believed in the sanctity of the five Somali territories, were so committed to their being reunited, were so proud of the blue skies, and conjured up a flag to represent on those ideals?

Who is feeding porkies to these numpties? It is as if they are void of veracity in all matters history, except half-baked bollocks, and as if many have been stranded on an island, Lost style, only let loose to the wider world on sSpot.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I don’t think we should change the flag however in times of conflict and war we should have a separate war flag, that I think should be the banner of Imam Ahmed. Maybe some other flags representing various Somali military figures