Should Somali Men venture out in order to find wives ?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lets face it this is most likely gonna happen with diaspora folks. If the father marries out then he should atleast raise his kids as somali and they carry their qabil, but for females then good luck as it's going to be difficult.

As for the kids not looking like you, which is a possibility, then it would just take 2 generations of marrying back in for the line to be normal again so it's not a big issue for the grand kids. Either way i'd say don't obsess over this and worry about your own issue. Not all ppl marry out for self hate, just like not all ppl marry for love.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why don’t you have the same energy when these tings tell people and Ajnabis that they don’t want you guys or you’re clapped etc? heard and seen it with my own two eyes ak looool
I don't get offended, because every gene in our gene pool is maternal. Those sjw xaarlimos only mock themselves and every other somali woman when they say shit like that. It's like saying other females can give us better sons. It's low iq and i can see why you and others have such low self esteem, but these girls are a minority.

Again they cus themselves when they mock their own maternal genes, because no other female on the planet produces those unique genes. Come on man! don't be like these self hating females. They were weak and bullied in school and chose the easier path of hating on their own kind to spare them roasts.

It's like white women typing on twitter that they produce neanderthal men.

:faysalwtf::noneck:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don't get offended, because every gene in our gene pool is maternal. Those sjw xaarlimos only mock themselves and every other somali woman when they say shit like that. It's like saying other females can give us better sons. It's low iq and i can see why you and others have such low self esteem, but these girls are a minority.

Again they cus themselves when they mock their own maternal genes, because no other female on the planet produces those unique genes. Come on man! don't be like these self hating females. They were weak and bullied in school and chose the easier path of hating on their own kind to spare them roasts.

It's like white women typing on twitter that they produce neanderthal men.

:faysalwtf::noneck:

True children inherit intelligence from their mother this is why it’s vital for Somali women to get educated and fix our low literacy rate for women first.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm not going to lie. I'm attracted to all sorts of women with good bodies. It's only natural. I'm not sure i'd marry them, but that's what jannah is for.

:denzelnigga:

Some of the few include.

*Latina
*white (only italian, spanish and Northern)
*NA (arabs)
*Asian
*Few AA hot tings.

Trending