Should Somali Men venture out in order to find wives ?

Imagine calling somali women the least attractive women. Lmfaoo here you are calling your own mom, grandmother, sisters, aunts maybe your own wife ugly. What a waste of an egg cell wallahi:ftw9nwa:
why don’t you have the same energy when these tings tell people and Ajnabis that they don’t want you guys or you’re clapped etc? heard and seen it with my own two eyes ak looool

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
why don’t you have the same energy when these tings tell people and Ajnabis that they don’t want you guys or you’re clapped etc? heard and seen it with my own two eyes ak looool
How do you know I dont have the same energy in that situation?:gucciwhat:Do you live with me 24/7? And yes it annoys me more when it's your own people who are cursing you.

This is logical fallacy.
The most sought after women in the whole planet are the blue eyed blondes and brunettes.this is universal.it is every mans desire to mate with white women followed by latinas then asians and the least attractive women are black women.
Somali women can only compete with Madow nappy headed women.
The most used seasoning is plain old salt, doesn't make it the most priced. :mjohreally:
Let Faaraxs prefer the saffron stained, xawaash smelling baati over the Sauerkraut and sausage-water drenched T-shirts.
You seem to have an agenda to raise our blood pressure by promoting all that salty blandness :susp::camby:

Last edited:
How do you know I dont have the same energy in that situation?:gucciwhat:Do you live with me 24/7?
coz you’re saying “imagine saying they are the least attractive women” g i’m telling you a timojilec yute can literally come up to me and tell me “your own women don’t like you lot like that bro” that’s how public you lot made it:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
coz you’re saying “imagine saying they are the least attractive women” g i’m telling you a timojilec yute can literally come up to me and tell me “your own women don’t like you lot like that bro” that’s how public you lot made it:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Aight you are starting to piss me off.
First of all, here you are assuming I don't support somali men or that I don't love them. I might troll occasionally but I love them like my brothers and wouldn't hesitate to help a Faarax in need. Why would you lsiten to a "timojileec yute" who is slandering your own sisters, sxb you sound like you have a lot of uqdad. stop spending so much time on twitter and go find yourself a diamond.:ulyin:

Aight you are starting to piss me off.
First of all, here you are assuming I don't support somali men or that I don't love them. I might troll occasionally but I love them like my brothers and wouldn't hesitate to help a Faarax in need. Why would you lsiten to a "timojileec yute" who is slandering your own sisters, sxb you sound like you have a lot of uqdad. stop spending so much time on twitter and go find yourself a diamond.:ulyin:
loool snm

Only cucks and cowards show their wives on Youtube for social media clout. The other ''Arabian'' girl is probably a Somali girl who grew up in an Khaliji country for some time because she is kind of putting on the Gulf Arabic dialect for show or most likely a Tanzanian Omani

Well It is science.i am not controlled by emotions but i am moved by facts and realities.

Facts don’t lie. In 2014, an OkCupid study found that black women were rated the “least desirable” amongst all other races. The National Survey of Family Growth found that less than two-thirds of black women are married by age 40, in comparison to nine in 10 white and Asian women and eight in 10 Hispanic women. Dr. Darrick Hamilton, a professor at Ohio State University, conducted a further investigation about black women and marital status. He found that the likelihood of marriage decreased as skin shade darkened. By age 29, 55 percent of light-skinned black women were married, while only 23 percent of darker-skinned black women were married.

Read more

https://cornellsun.com/2019/09/09/zohore-the-least-desirable/

Wtf is this crap. Do you even know anything about Somali matchmaking. You must be a white boy pretending to be Somali.

I have Asian fetish myself although I declined the first opportunity and offer to get laid with some hot Chinese(Taiwanese) translator in Japan. We met in the cafeteria every morning at Dainippon Screen Mfg. It was an instant attraction but one I wasn't willing to pursue. Declined the offer to go out and party all night with all taps paid by her. When i returned to the hotel and told my friend who was with me on the trip, he flipped and accused me of denying him some hot Asian coochie. He saw her too but didn't dare talk to her unlike me chatty guy. I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously upset he was. He refused to come down for breakfast from his room that morning I still recall. Like for f*ck's sake, I prefer the Somali version in the end even if I toy with the idea of hot white, hot Asian, and hot AA women. I am a man after all, Thank you Allah for making me a male. There is some prestige master title that comes with being a dude.

Trending