Should Somali Men venture out in order to find wives ?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nigga nobody cares that this Abdi enjoyed fucking small breasts iyo ass all day okay you do you I don't give a shit! Walle these interracial marriage videos are fuckin' retarded!

Oh, and I forgot, another lady took me the anime store in the neighbourhood where you could buy or rent anime movies. I got dizzy from the selection. We bought some and I gave her some dvd movies I brought along with me from the US. A guy at work used to pirate new movies and sell them to us for a dollar :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Nigga nobody cares that this Abdi enjoyed fucking small breasts iyo ass all day okay you do you I don't give a shit! Walle these interracial marriage videos are fuckin' retarded!

Oh come on sxb, all it takes for your kind is a hot asian girl to say "Akhi" and you would melt. You know the drill, we can all put on a show for the ladies here but truth in real life is original.

You would marry for the sake of God wouldn't ya?

Timo Jareer and proud

Oh come on sxb, all it takes for your kind is a hot asian girl to say "Akhi" and you would melt. You know the drill, we can all put on a show for the ladies here but truth in real life is original.

You would marry for the sake of God wouldn't ya?
My guy most Asian girls are flat in both areas I as a perverted male is interested in making them very unattractive in my eyes. So no I would not melt if a Asian girl said Salam to me kkkkk however I would melt if a Harari Habeshi ting said the same thing :oops:

Titles "OMG" like he has hit the jackpot. :damnmusic:

Gotta love fobs and their cringe ass videos. :susp:
\
Cheese-heads won the the NFC North division title. I am miffed about this expensive sac we got for a quarter back whose knees buckle under stress. Miss our young BridegWater QB. He was firm and moved the ball without issues.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Funny thing the ^supposed arab chick^ looks like a typical xaliimo who spent few years in the gulf countries and learned basic arabic. :dead:

My guy most Asian girls are flat in both areas I as a perverted male is interested in making them very unattractive in my eyes. So no I would not melt if a Asian girl said Salam to me kkkkk however I would melt if a Harari Habeshi ting said the same thing :oops:

Loving ass and boobs is a male thing saxib, not perversion. With that said, a woman who is a little flat on the chest can be extremely attractive. Small body is better than a jawaan you can't lift. Takes the fun out from the entire adventure. That is why being fat is not cool wallah, and i try my best not to be negative about that, but I can't help view extra weight on young women to be negligence on their part. I know I sound shallow saying that, but I wish very fat woman hit the gym for her sake.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
\
Cheese-heads won the the NFC North division title. I am miffed about this expensive sac we got for a quarter back whose knees buckle under stress. Miss our young BridegWater QB. He was firm and moved the ball without issues.
You a Vikings fan?

Timo Jareer and proud

Loving ass and boobs is a male thing saxib, not perversion. With that said, a woman who is a little flat on the chest can be extremely attractive. Small body is better than a jawaan you can't lift. Takes the fun out from the entire adventure. That is why being fat is not cool wallah, and i try my best not to be negative about that, but I can't help view extra weight on young women to be negligence on their part. I know I sound shallow saying that, but I wish very fat woman hit the gym for her sake.
Thicc ass does not = fat and flat is not justice kkkk waa unattractive they look like prepubescent children aqus :vqbuyv0:

Last edited:
You a Vikings fan?

YEP! And used to the disappointments. At least we win the coolest fan awards. We are not violent like philly fans, or salty all the time like packer fans. I like to visit their forums for fun when they lose to Vikes.

They tend to be farmers and purely ignorant inbreeds. Have fun with them occasionally. I text a coworker every time there is a game and needle him. love when he returns to work the next day looking all gloomy and sad. The packer fans are too attached to their team it affects their life. Hilarious in a way.

Dalmoor, you think Vikes have a chance? They will play either SeaHawks or 49''ers. No matter who, I will instead play games on my PS4. I know Vikings will lose. No hope for great things with this QB.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Dalmoor, you think Vikes have a chance? They will play either SeaHawks or 49''ers. No matter who, I will instead play games on my PS4. I know Vikings will lose. No hope for great things with this QB.
They're playing bears this Sunday. Who do you think will win? I've been disappointed with bears this year but that's thanks to QB Mitch trubisky who sucks.

Anyways, i believe they do. Not with ease though. :hmm:

They're playing bears this Sunday. Who do you think will win? I've been disappointed with bears this year but that's thanks to QB Mitch trubisky who sucks.

Anyways, i believe they do. Not with ease though. :hmm:

Well, this upcoming game with the Bears does not matter. They will prolly play rookies or reserves to avoid injuries to their talent. So, a win or loss won't mean much. I was talking about who they will play in the next game. They play against Sea-hawks or 49'ers depending on these two teams game outcome. But they will face one of them for sure.

I will support Saints if Vikings are out. For Bridgewater. He might take over from Drew in a year. hope sooner.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Well, this upcoming game with the Bears does not matter. They will prolly play rookies or reserves to avoid injuries to their talent. So, a win or loss won't mean much. I was talking about who they will play in the next game. They play against Sea-hawks or 49'ers depending on these two teams game outcome. But they will face one of them for sure.

I will support Saints if Vikings are out. For Bridgewater. He might take over from Drew in a year. hope sooner.
If against 49'ers losing will be more likely. If against Seahawks, should I say it will be less likely they win.

It's gonna be a tough one, in short.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
coz you’re saying “imagine saying they are the least attractive women” g i’m telling you a timojilec yute can literally come up to me and tell me “your own women don’t like you lot like that bro” that’s how public you lot made it:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
They try and ruin our market

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Just preference..... you want your kids to have some measure of deen and dhaqan then perhaps stay with our xalimo queens
I wouldn’t search out Honestly compared to some other groups we got some really beautiful women :banderas: :banderas:

Trending

Latest posts