Should Somali Men venture out in order to find wives ?

Why would you want to raise a mutt who will not resemble you one bit and will most likely reject their Somali side?

If you ain't going to marry a Somali then your second option should be a Horn of African.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
:bell:3 types of somalis when it comes to interracial marriage
1. Pro-Interracial marriage- Self-hating coons who will do anything to promote marrying outside.
2. Anti.Interracial marriage. These people are extremely against marrying nonsomalis. Very racist.
3. These people don't care about who you marry, just keep it to yourself and live your life.
:trumpsmirk:I'm in group 3

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:bell:3 types of somalis when it comes to interracial marriage
1. Pro-Interracial marriage- Self-hating coons who will do anything to promote marrying outside.
2. Anti.Interracial marriage. These people are extremely against marrying nonsomalis. Very racist.
3. These people don't care about who you marry, just keep it to yourself and live your life.
:trumpsmirk:I'm in group 3
I'm group 2

Race traitors must be purged out :mybusiness:

This is getting ridiculous, what is this obsession with interracial marriage:snoop:
giphy.gif

Why would you want to raise a mutt who will not resemble you one bit and will most likely reject their Somali side?

If you ain't going to marry a Somali then your second option should be a Horn of African.
Yeah keep rising jareeer worshipping sjw blm daughters.u r the perfect candidate.

I know, it is embarrassing. Can't people just marry out in peace without Somalis feeling the need to analyse the shit out of them?
It is pyschology at play here.too many farahs think they are missing out and probably true the grass is indeed greener on the side.
Only successful educated somali males are able to afford successful IR marriage.
If you are basement dweller low achieving drug dealer wanna be stick to dark skinned halimos

You’re eliminating so many beautiful girls when you only choose xalimos.

Nothing beats xalimos.. We are blessed with the best looking women on earth.. That's why all those niggaz are looking to snatch our women from us....don't let the xarlimos sjw,blm on Twitter get to you bro.. Somali women are a headache but they are strong God bless them.

Macalin M

Out here
Nothing beats xalimos.. We are blessed with nice women.. That's why all those niggaz are looking to snatch our women from us....don't let the xarlimos sjw,blm on Twitter get to you bro.. Somali women are a headache but they are strong God bless them.
Only seen 2 peng Somali girls in person. And one of them only had a big back. The face was dead. Seen peng Somalis on the internet but does the internet really count?