Should Silanyo be charged for fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I meant it's a small town, most people outside of the area wouldn't know about it.

This is my first time even hearing about this town :ftw9nwa:

Regardless it is fraud claiming to be born in a town 100km away while you are actually
born in a different location.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why is it so easy to get under your skin yaroow? :icon lol: You must be one of those landlocked landers who quickly go off.
Wdym "landlocked landers"?
No one knows where Yeyle is, I guess it's easier to claim Burco. They're both HJ deegan anyway
Yes Burco is a HJ city. The biggest family in Burco is Ahmed Farrah :salute:my maxamed abokar brothers :salute:
Siilaanyo is over 100 years old, and can barely walk or read and he has diapers.

:snoop:
You're dhulbahante sxb :pachah1:ha isku hadlin :pachah1:
Is this what they call identity crisis
Your president cali galaydh went through a serious identity crisis :pachah1:he went from"khaatumo is part of somalia" to "khaatumo is part of Somaliland" :pachah1:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

Yes Burco is a HJ city. The biggest family in Burco is Ahmed Farrah :salute:my maxamed abokar brothers :salute:

Your president cali galaydh went through a serious identity crisis :pachah1:he went from"khaatumo is part of somalia" to "khaatumo is part of Somaliland" :pachah1:
so are half of your relatives and grandmothers

Gambar

VIP

Coastal people are calmer, land locked people are crazier. :ohno:

:camby:This is embarrassing even for you.

Desparate measures and a
photoshopped ID's.

Anyway they never used to
Write down the birth dates
Back than, it was not
important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending