Should Muslim Countries Become Closer to Israel?

Should Muslim Countries Become Closer to Israel?

• Total voters

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I was willing to ignore your lie about me that I'm an Ethiopian. I thought the theory was funny and I still think it's funny. But I feel like you've gotten more aggressive towards me.

So let's do this if you're willing. Let's see how confident you are that you are telling the truth and that I am an Ethiopian.

You invoke Allah's curse on yourself and your family if I am not an Ethiopian. And I invoke Allah's curse on myself and my family if I am an Ethiopian.

I am willing. Are you willing?

And this invitation is open to anyone who claims I am an Ethiopian.
Take a 23andme test🎎

@Omar del Sur is not a Latino. Latino reverts from my experience pray and fast but that's about it. They remove themselves from Islamic and Ayrab related politics, and they are only interested in their own politics that affects them. They are the last ones to arrive and the first ones to leave Jummah prayer. They are too busy attending Quinceanera and dancing at family events. It's almost impossible to find a Latino Muslim extremist despite their population exploding 700% in the last 10 years in the US. This man doesn't fit the characteristics of a Latino Muslim.

There is no need for all this hate between these closely related religions, both should work on putting this centuy old rift and come to the table for negotions, I would have personally signed off piece of this land to Israel and the rest to Palestinians, after all Israel developed this barren land and made it habitable.:kanyeshrug:

did u ever read translated Quran😐

So you change the story. Look, I don't care what you believe about my ethnicity. I'm not making some big deal about my ethnicity, you are.

I talk about different topics from my viewpoint and it generally has little to do with me personally.

Let's go one by one. I am anti-Western? Well I'm not against Western people personally but yeah I'm against Western degeneracy like any reasonable person should be.

Against Israel? What reasonable person isn't? There is something wrong with a person who is pro-Israel.

Pro-China? Well, basically I'm in favor of the Turkey-Pakistan-China bloc and I prefer it over the Israel-US bloc, sure.

Pro-Ethiopia?

I was directly asked about my viewpoint on Ethiopia and Kenya in relation to Somalia and so I gave it. I don't think it's justified to invade Ethiopia and Kenya to establish Somaliweyn. How many ajnabis would agree with that- even if we only limit it to Muslim ajnabis?

If we find a random Muslim from pretty much any other predominantly Muslim nationality and explain what Somaliweyn is and ask them if it is justified to invade Ethiopia and Kenya to establish Somaliweyn- I think they'll very likely think the same way I do.

I'm not against Somaliweyn in itself but I don't agree with invading Ethiopia and Kenya in order to establish Somaliweyn. People may not agree but what do you expect? You think I'm a hardline Somali nationalist?

I don't think I'm "Ethiopia affiliated" but yes I have what I think would be pretty much a standard ajnabi viewpoint. I only gave my viewpoint because I was directly asked.

Also, weren't there some Latin people who got involved in the issue previously?

"Siad Barre had arrived in Aden that morning. Mengistu did not arrive until the afternoon. I had a conversation with Siad Barre in which he bared his claws. He told me that if Mengistu was a real revolutionary he should do as Lenin, and withdraw from his territory. Siad Barre took a very hard position. I asked him whether he felt that there had been no real revolution in Ethiopia and that Mengistu was not a real leftist leader. He told me that there had been no revolution in Ethiopia. While in Mogadishu he had shown me a map of Greater Somalia in which half of Ethiopia had been annexed."

-Fidel Castro

Do you really think it is surprising that Fidel wasn't exactly sympathetic to Siad Barre?

Cuba prior to the Ogaden War had actually done things to help Somalia. Fidel wasn't out to get Somalia or Somalis. But he didn't think the invasion was justified.

Other people are free to their viewpoint and I am as well.
What the f*ck didn’t they invade us?
how did they get our land in the first place?
are u mad what do u mean invading them
and why is a Mexican on a Somali site if he is pro xabashee?
I have no problem with ur other views but I find it hypocritical being on a Somali site and being pro ethiopia
they are enemies for life
this is our land
not Ethiopia‘s so stop calling it that
it was Somali land until the colonizers came and took it

half of the worlds maps don’t even recognize the current border of somalia And have it as - - - - which I guess means disputed

even if u go there u will see 0 xabashee in ogaden
its fully Somali.

this is our land
not Ethiopia‘s so stop calling it that
it was Somali land until the colonizers came and took it

Oh so now people are anti-colonialists. A moment ago they were "agents of white supremacy" and even on this thread I was being attacked for not being pro-Western but suddenly people are anti-colonial types. I like you but I don't want to hear people talk to me about anti-colonialism.

even if u go there u will see 0 xabashee in ogaden
its fully Somali.

You don't have to be a particular ethnicity to be Ethiopian.

And you say Ethiopians are the enemy. Everybody is the enemy. Kenyans are the enemy. Asians are the enemy. Arabs are the enemy. Madows (**reers since it's censored) are the enemy. Cadaans are the enemy. People who oppose cadaans are the enemy. Everyone is the enemy. A lot of people are "the enemy".

Last edited:
Canaan to Israel

Israel split into Judah

Both conquered to make Palestine

Palestine owned by the British

Palestine now being Israel again.

Somalis should have nothing to do with that mess. Lot of fighting for land.

@Omar del Sur

Anyone who is pro israel i question their iman.

They believe its an arab thing, its far from an arab thing since the Shia are in bed with the yahud.

Its an islam thing, these crazy extreme somali nationalists prefer their country and "democracy" rather than islam.

Oh so now people are anti-colonialists. A moment ago they were "agents of white supremacy" and even on this thread I was being attacked for not being pro-Western but suddenly people are anti-colonial types. I like you but I don't want to hear people talk to me about anti-colonialism.

You don't have to be a particular ethnicity to be Ethiopian.

And you say Ethiopians are the enemy. Everybody is the enemy. Kenyans are the enemy. Asians are the enemy. Arabs are the enemy. ******s (**reers since it's censored) are the enemy. Cadaans are the enemy. People who oppose cadaans are the enemy. Everyone is the enemy. A lot of people are "the enemy".
that’s because all of them took part in robbing our country and our goods when the government fell
if it means all of them are my enemy
Then so it be.
Bro and plus I find it dumb a Somali will fight his own brother when a foreign country is sitting in his own country and taking his shit

NEVER MIND ABOUT UR BROTHER

GO DEFEND UR GOODS FFS

Carabs aren’t our enemies it’s just that some western Somalis claim they are when they aren’t (They are having a identity crisis)

And I’m pro colonialist if both, the colonized and the colonizer get something out of it

But if u take somebody’s land and then runaway and claim it’s urs

Are u even a colonizer?
that’s called stealing

And what’s the point of having land and none of ur people living in it?
No use whatsoever
Only bring u qaraax
But for now they can keep it
We neeD Somalia to be strong
Then we can think about Ogaden
Maybe 20 years will do
That’s if another big conflict doesn’t happen

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Omar del Sur is a contrarian and you will get nowhere arguing with him.

No knowledgeable muslim would consider Ethiopia against Somalia its literally gaalnimo collaboration vs Muslims trying to free a land tied by british colonialism. The guy gets off on being different to the point he would come up with strange views and argue them to death. I should have been able to tell off the bat he was unhealthy mentally and socially considering he joined an obscure ethnic forum just to argue...

Imagine I join Kazakhispot and just argue for fun. Get help brother, I mean it :jcoleno:.

@Omar del Sur is a contrarian and you will get nowhere arguing with him.

1- I'm not in favor of Ethiopia over Somalia, I just don't agree with invading Ethiopia

2-- The whole issue only came up because I was asked about my viewpoint in regards to the two countries. Probably 90-95% of my posts have nothing to do with any Somalia-Ethiopia stuff.

3- This thread is definitely against Zionism. That should not be controversial. In the past day, I've been attacked twice on here because I opposed someone pushing anti-Islamic stuff. I do get attacked a lot on here but many times it is for things that I shouldn't be attacked for. I'm not a contrarian and I actually am not out to argue. Like I said- in the past day I've been attacked twice and why? Opposing someone posting content that went against Islam. A lot of the people against me have been anti-religious types. @AussieHustler, for example, was a militant anti-religious and pro-Israel type and he considered me as being enemy number one on here.

Even this thread- I make a thread to expose pro-Israeli types. Nothing wrong with that. But what happens? "Omar del Sur is Ethiopian!!!!", "Omar del Sur is pro-Ethiopia!!!!!"

It makes sense from a certain standpoint. Go after who is anti-Israel. Use whatever you can to attack him. Use it to stir up the people against him.

Even before this thread- the whole campaign against me started with me opposing Israel.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
1- I'm not in favor of Ethiopia over Somalia, I just don't agree with invading Ethiopia

2-- The whole issue only came up because I was asked about my viewpoint in regards to the two countries. Probably 90-95% of my posts have nothing to do with any Somalia-Ethiopia stuff.

3- This thread is definitely against Zionism. That should not be controversial. In the past day, I've been attacked twice on here because I opposed someone pushing anti-Islamic stuff. I do get attacked a lot on here but many times it is for things that I shouldn't be attacked for. I'm not a contrarian and I actually am not out to argue. Like I said- in the past day I've been attacked twice and why? Opposing someone posting content that went against Islam. A lot of the people against me have been anti-religious types. @AussieHustler, for example, was a militant anti-religious and pro-Israel type and he considered me as being enemy number one on here.

Even this thread- I make a thread to expose pro-Israeli types. Nothing wrong with that. But what happens? "Omar del Sur is Ethiopian!!!!", "Omar del Sur is pro-Ethiopia!!!!!"

It makes sense from a certain standpoint. Go after who is anti-Israel. Use whatever you can to attack him. Use it to stir up the people against him.

Even before this thread- the whole campaign against me started with me opposing Israel.
34BF58D6-9809-4FAF-AB6E-8DCE651A1C22.jpeg

Omar is a verified Amxaaro

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Somalia supported the already active group WSLF technically so it wasnt an outright invasion if you go by semantics like that. At the end of the day Somalia had a claim to that before the british gave it off and fought to reinforce the claim. (2/3 presidents by 1977 were born in Somali Region including MSB.)

Furthermore the land doesnt belong to Ethiopia in fact they have less of a claim then the jews to Palestine as not a single Ethiopian lived in Somali Region, Dire Dhabe, or Harar until colonial empires supported them due to them being Christians surrounded by a sea of ‘mohamedans and pagans’. While Jews lived all across the middle east for millenia.

No sane person could argue I dont support “invasion of Ethiopia” but do support arab “invasion of Israel”. If you respect british borders over indigenous muslim people and there right to sovereignty within Islam than be clear but you flip flopping is a clear sign of a person who just enjoys the debate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Halimo Supremist And I do not believe I am bullying anyone. This thread was about Israel and it was made about something else- but not by me. The thread was about Israel. I don't believe I am bullying anyone by making a thread about Israel and then a different topic is brought up.

This is a Somali forum. You can’t be lecturing folks about the suffering of their own people, or how they talk about it. Get lost you arrogant ajnabi.

Okay, I have honestly avoided talking about the Ethiopia issue. I was asked about my viewpoint and I tried to give an honest answer as to my viewpoint.

All I did was answer a question. I have never made a thread talking about the issue. Even now I have sat back and let people attack me and I have been hesitant to respond.

However, I have three rights I'd like to assert

1- I have a right to my viewpoint

2- I have a right to answer questions truthfully

3- I have a right to defend myself

I am honestly hesitant about the entire issue. I made a thread about Israel. I never made a thread about the issue. But if people want to attack me then I have a right to defend myself. I am not out to offend anyone's sentiments. I was only out to truthfully answer a question and I have a right to my viewpoint regardless of whether it is popular.

As for my viewpoint on the issue- I haven't articulated it in this post and I don't need to.

Somalis were never united under a single nation and will never will be. Even the concept of “Somaliweyn” is foreign. It was proposed by fascist Mussolini as “La Grande Somalia”. Later the idea was spread by Ernest Bevin.

Somalis from Somalia think Somaliweyn will solve all their problems.

But it actually caused them to suffer e.g. Ogaden War.

Those two posts encapsulate my view. Everything I've said on the dispute can be erased.

I was just answering a question. If @Django incites an angry mob against me (skillfully played, btw, very skillful demagoguery) in response to me making a thread about Israel- how am I responsible for that?

Did I DM @Django and tell him to stir up a mob against me?

I apologize if I hurt the sentiments of anyone who hasn't said anything against me and I am hesitant because of these potential "civilian casualties" and because I don't want to interfere. But if you press me and press me... I am liable to respond.

I did not tell people to come at me. But if people want to antagonize me then I am liable to respond. I don't claim the tweet above is the absolute truth but I simply claim that it's in line with my view. I do think I am escalating but people are pushing me. I am not out to talk about this stuff. I just wanted a clean, innocent anti-Israel thread. Other people chose to turn it in another direction.

Last edited:
@Omar del Sur you are an amhara supremist keep your opinion to yourself.

You just exposed how irrational and fake Islam and brotherhood you have teying to propagate.

You are the kind of muslim who drinks wine and yet care strongly against any muslim whi eata pork.