Should Mogadishu be under a social credit system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry you are developing a dangerous mindset.

You are escaping reality where the heck did you get social credit and ranks from.

This isnt a movie or an anime

This is ridiculous and anti personal freedom. I completely disagree with it.

You are very liberal and dangerous to society. Freedom is a virus which is holding the world behind.

I wish everyone had mindset of robots where no one es and follows orders.

One party governent (similiar to fascist but also we add full islam law)

You are very liberal and dangerous to society. Freedom is a virus which is holding the world behind.

I wish everyone had mindset of robots where no one es and follows orders.

One party governent (similiar to fascist but also we add full islam law)

No freedom is why USA is the richest country on Earth, followed by the liberal EU.

Who's orders are we following? Wht allow anyone that much power? Why full Islamic law? I don't agree with the death penalty for adultery.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
How is being denied a good school as a child going to help you achieve a higher social status as an adult? If anything it tars you for life.

Also terrorists are clanless in that they up in these groups irrespective of their clan. How is punishing their clan going to change anything? Imagine if on yawmal aakhira you were responsible for your clansmens sins?

Like I wrote... there will be more opportunities in a more productive society... i.e better education system that's probably free for the most parts. (Plenty of ways to fund it if we had a functioning government).

Also I was referring to sub clans all this time but probably should have narrowed down to family groups of 500~ members... i.e kin groups sharing a great grandfather.

Blaming all Daroods if a suicide bomber is one of them is silly and will get ignored.

However if it's a small sub sub sub clan... it could hurt them when it comes to marriage, jobs and business prospects.

It's more of a preventative measures instead of a punishment as most subclans would make sure that none of their members turn to crime or terrorism.

Since Somalis won't get rid of clannism anytime soon; we might as well use it a social control mechanism to self police and motivate them to contribute more to the development of Somalia.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
No freedom is why USA is the richest country on Earth, followed by the liberal EU.

Who's orders are we following? Wht allow anyone that much power? Why full Islamic law? I don't agree with the death penalty for adultery.

Nope less freedoms is why US and similar countries are rich.

In Somalia you're free to do anything you like as long as you don't annoy someone more powerful than you.

Instead of a libertarian paradise we ended up in a chaotic hell.

Rule of law and order is good.

I'd even go as far as call the US as slightly fascists with their strong nationalism and authoritarian power structure (two party system isn't as democratic as they pose it as).

Lmao how does freedom build a country.

tell me how china and russia were built in such short time? Was it freedom ?

Like I wrote... there will be more opportunities in a more productive society... i.e better education system that's probably free for the most parts. (Plenty of ways to fund it if we had a functioning government).

Also I was referring to sub clans all this time but probably should have narrowed down to family groups of 500~ members... i.e kin groups sharing a great grandfather.

Blaming all Daroods if a suicide bomber is one of them is silly and will get ignored.

However if it's a small sub sub sub clan... it could hurt them when it comes to marriage, jobs and business prospects.

It's more of a preventative measures instead of a punishment as most subclans would make sure that none of their members turn to crime or terrorism.

Since Somalis won't get rid of clannism anytime soon; we might as well use it a social control mechanism to self police and motivate them to contribute more to the development of Somalia.

At that rate hundreds of thousands would be affected. The sub sub sub clan structure can't prevent people from joining Al Shabab. They go against their own mothers wishes so how could their extended family intervene?

Nope less freedoms is why US and similar countries are rich.

In Somalia you're free to do anything you like as long as you don't annoy someone more powerful than you.

Instead of a libertarian paradise we ended up in a chaotic hell.

Rule of law and order is good.

I'd even go as far as call the US as slightly fascists with their strong nationalism and authoritarian power structure (two party system isn't as democratic as they pose it as).

What we have in Somalia isn't freedom but lawlessness and theres a great distinction between the two. Freedom to create the business you want, marry who want and have as many of as few children as you want is freedom. Killing whoever you want isn't in the sane league.

Lmao how does freedom build a country.

tell me how china and russia were built in such short time? Was it freedom ?

In America you can become a multi millionaire from if you like or the church if you prefer. That's total freedom and it creates jobs.

Russia is nowhere near America in development. The Chinese model is unique but you don't want to emulate it. They tried banning Quran and praying, freedom is more important than economic development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending