Should Mogadishu be under a social credit system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

China will unroll a social credit system in 2020.

Somalia should have something similar to this to fight terrorism and make a cultural shift.

People can get social credits for “Far Figing”

:hahaidiot: Point and get points.

Every single person in Xamaar should be under a social credit system. Take thier fingerprints, DNA and the names of the birds that sing next thier trees.

How else can we stop Alshabab?

You can’t stop Alshabab with bullets, you need to overhaul the Somali culture and mindset completely.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Clans should also be assessed as a single unit.

Suicide bombers are usually lone wolves instead of front line soldiers of All Shabaab.

Why would they care about social points if they already given up on society.

However through vicarious liability... their clan will get the blame instead. :denzelnigga:

That should either put them off or at least get the clans to self police.

Terrorist sympathiser? Aabahaa cun waryaa. Can't you see how this system will affect children of criminals and the mentally ill?

The mentality ill wouldn’t qualify.

Why are you protecting Criminals?

Is your father a warlord?

:ufdup: Anyone with a Zero score becomes target practice for the military trainees.

Clans should also be assessed as a single unit.

Suicide bombers are usually lone wolves instead of front line soldiers of All Shabaab.

Why would they care about social points if they already given up on society.

However through vicarious liability... their clan will get the blame instead. :denzelnigga:

That should either put them off or at least get the clans to self police.

Not just the clan.

The whole family gets a shitty score.

People would live in areas based on social credit.

Get discounts and all kinds of perks like having access to passports.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Terrorist sympathiser? Aabahaa cun waryaa. Can't you see how this system will affect children of criminals and the mentally ill?

Those with a mental illness would be classed as such.

Potential criminals would think twice before taking their kids future down with them.

For hundreds of years in Imperial China they followed the 3 generations rule.

You f*ck up and 3 generations of your descendants would be seen as lower class.

That quickly shut down the chaos of back then and brought about a harmonious Confucius society :banderas:.

The mentality ill wouldn’t qualify.

Why are you protecting Criminals?

Is your father a warlord?

:ufdup: Anyone with a Zero score becomes target practice for the military trainees.

Who says they won't qualify? They're going to add everyone to this scheme.

I'm protecting the innocent kids of criminals. It's not their fault who their parents are. Plus I think criminals should be allowed to live a normal life after they serve their terms.

Potential criminals would think twice before taking their kids future down with them.

That quickly shut down the chaos of back then and brought about a harmonious Confucius society :banderas:.

Somali Parliment should be governed by artificial intelligence.

What if they don't care about their kids and they're lousy parents?

Who says they won't qualify? They're going to add everyone to this scheme.

I'm protecting the innocent kids of criminals. It's not their fault who their parents are. Plus I think criminals should be allowed to live a normal life after they serve their terms.

Protecting the innocent kids ahh?

A whole tribe was created because of some folklore tail and now people can’t sit with them.

Protecting the innocent kids ahh?

A whole tribe was created because of some folklore tail and now people can’t sit with them.

Precisely. Isn't that unjust? Besides I want to a live where I don't have to brown nose the government before they let me buy a car or send my kid to a good school.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What if they don't care about their kids and they're lousy parents?

They could build up their own personal social score by contributing more to society.

The subclan and individual social score should he separate.

However a shitty subclan that doesn't care about its upbringing would allow for predictions on the future scores of their descendants.

It's a dynamic score.
------

Could actually aid with banking in Somalia.

Since there is barely any trust between non relatives in Somalia... a private Islamic bank would probably be ok with lending to a reputable sub clan instead of individuals.

The subclan then distributed their credit access however they see fit.

Only way I see banking flourishing in Somalia anytime soon.

They could build up their own personal social score by contributing more to society.

The subclan and individual social score should he separate.

However a shitty subclan that doesn't care about its upbringing would allow for predictions on the future scores of their descendants.

It's a dynamic score.
------

Could actually aid with banking in Somalia.

Since there is barely any trust between non relatives in Somalia... a private Islamic bank would probably be ok with lending to a reputable sub clan instead of individuals.

The subclan then distributed their credit access however they see fit.

Only way I see banking flourishing in Somalia anytime soon.

This system discriminates against children before they're able to hold a credit score of their own.

Are you seriously thinking of applying to clans? It's absurd enough on an individual basis.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Can't defeat them with bullets? I bet you could, all you will need is to cut the head of the snake and we all know who those are but you know that's not going to happen.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
This system discriminates against children before they're able to hold a credit score of their own.

Are you seriously thinking of applying to clans? It's absurd enough on an individual basis.

Inequality is a force for good saaxib.

It motivates people to compete harder to move up the social ladder.

Everyone in Somalia is pretty much equal in their minds atm.

Hence we look down on working hard for a living unless we're from a .5 clan member (just check out the street peddlers and tradesmen in any Somali city).

The kids from a shitty subclan might begin from a lower starting point but through the opportunities available in a more productive and efficient overall economy...they'll probably end up 10x better off than kids from the same subclans right now.

It's doesn't seem fair from afar but it could actually do a lot more good to punish whole family groups since terrorist and criminals don't really care about their own reputations.

Inequality is a force for good saaxib.

It motivates people to compete harder to move up the social ladder.

Everyone in Somalia is pretty much equal in their minds atm.

Hence we look down on working hard for a living unless we're from a .5 clan member (just check out the street peddlers and tradesmen in any Somali city).

The kids from a shitty subclan might begin from a lower starting point but through the opportunities available in a more productive and efficient overall economy...they'll probably end up 10x better off than kids from the same subclans right now.

It's doesn't seem fair from afar but it could actually do a lot more good to punish whole family groups since terrorist and criminals don't really care about their own reputations.

How is being denied a good school as a child going to help you achieve a higher social status as an adult? If anything it tars you for life.

Also terrorists are clanless in that they up in these groups irrespective of their clan. How is punishing their clan going to change anything? Imagine if on yawmal aakhira you were responsible for your clansmens sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending