• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Exodus

Alienist
https://www.change.org/p/nba-petition-to-make-kobe-bryant-the-new-nba-logo

2.7 MILLION have signed a petition to make Kobe the logo of the NBA, replacing his old manager Jerry West as the logo.

This is what the NBA logo is like NOW
hypatia-h_befb7026c7f476912a7a8a09709f1d76-h_d40ec2928d0caa702e8275cdd8419ffa.jpg

This is some concept design for if it's changed to Kobe
EPZmeHFWsAIcYT_

What are your thoughts on this?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Would be cool and I’m for it but it’s funny how Jerry West has been the logo for the NBA for decades but was never paid any royalties by the NBA because they refused to admit its him.
FFEADC70-7EBA-4307-BDBB-C7AEA5B7006C.jpeg

They told him nope it’s not you :chrisfreshhah:

Exodus

Alienist
Would be cool and I’m for it but it’s funny how Jerry West has been the logo for the NBA for decades but was never paid any royalties by the NBA because they refused to admit its him.
View attachment 91979

They told him nope it’s not you :chrisfreshhah:
Jerry West came out and said he didn't care about being the logo, and as he'd give it up gladly, it'd be fitting to give it to Kobe IMO

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Jerry West came out and said he didn't care about being the logo, and as he'd give it up gladly, it'd be fitting to give it to Kobe IMO

I wouldn’t care about something I wasn’t being paid for either :pachah1:it’s not his to give up because the NBA won’t admit its him :russ: they might just be like “It’s not you but thanks for the permission” :mjlol:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
No wtf is this. The NBA logo is iconic Kobe's shock death is causing knee jerk reactions. If anyone should get an updated NBA logo it should be Jordan.
michael-jordan-nba-logo-590x609.jpg

Exodus

Alienist
The first logo here is very good, you don't want to make the NBA logo too specific like a jump shot or a dunk, so a Kobe version of the OG logo is fitting.
EPZmeHFWsAIcYT_

It's just helps visualize my point it obviously can't be the jumpman logo now can it?
MJlogowhitebackground.jpg_babab12f0050cbf3e4f28a7551d0e1cb

Trending

Latest posts