Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
She will teach her daughters to be s. Since she thought it was cool to rebel and sleep around and this is how degeneracy will spread in our community.

Like i said Reer canada should just not claim somali anymore. Don't even come back home. The drink and let ajnabis sleep with their women. They are cucks! and don't follow the culture or deen.
This is why qabil is necessary

Walaahi it's sad on the kids. Hoes these days think that our community should copy ajnabis. She has not learned her lesson and will teach her daughters that it's okay to f*ck around and claim the deen later because a simp will always pick you up later.

:mjlol:

I feel you man its just that if you were to see her you would probably wife her yourself..well mannered and beautiful. I think 7 years can change a person

I feel you man its just that if you were to see her you would probably wife her yourself..well mannered and beautiful. I think 7 years can change a person
Never! don't insult me. I will only wifey one from back home. No aids, no western influnce and a strong woman that loves her culture. I would never marry a woman no matter how beautiful if she was willing to let niggas run trains on her. That reeks of insecurity and father issues. Your friend is with a troubled woman that is so weak she left her deen for western fun and now she found her simp to fund her. She will not raise good children since she could not listen to advice herself and shamed her family.

Walaahi it's sad on the kids. Hoes these days think that our community should copy ajnabis. She has not learned her lesson and will teach her daughters that it's okay to f*ck around and claim the deen later because a simp will always pick you up later.

:mjlol:
Whats even more sad is this is not even our culture. Marrying a used hoe is every faraxs nightmare and a big no no. Not the same thing if a farax did the same. This shows that we are slowly turning into AA's.

Sambuus

Inactive
Him sleeping with one girl is not like a girl shaming her family and fucking every Madow in the school. She shamed her family and race. Her kids will be the kids of a used and she will teach ehr daughters to do the same since she rebelled against her parents. She is not wifey material and the jaimaican knew that.
Shamed her race? She can do what the f*ck she wants, she don’t own you and your race nothing. Don’t be a hypocrite ya, men who do that shit aswell is equally embarrassing and disgusting.

This is why qabil is necessary
Not qabil. Nationalist somalis don't want weak simps like you friend to claim us. I'm predicting the relationship will collapse due to experience and having seen such things. Broken women can never be good wives. She will teach her kids to be like her and to be a liberal muslim. That as long as theepent they will be forgiven. The quran said not to go near zina and this generation treats it lightly.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Shamed her race? She can do what the f*ck she wants, she don’t own you and your race nothing. Don’t be a hypocrite ya, men who do that shit aswell is equally embarrassing and disgusting.
He has to be informed then he can make his own decision from there, otherwise if he finds later it could get ugly

She can do whatever hse wants and yet she wants to be a miskeen on the deen now. I would rather she married the man she slept with if she felt bad. Just because the religion encourages repentance doesn't mean we should allow our community to fall apart. Her parents failed but even if they advised her she still rebelled for cheap fun and now married a muslim because the rest refused her. He is also wrong and i told you he deserves this but from what i can tell she slept with many more and should go for someone that has the same body count.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Not qabil. Nationalist somalis don't want weak simps like you friend to claim us. I'm predicting the relationship will collapse due to experience and having seen such things. Broken women can never be good wives. She will teach her kids to be like her and to be a liberal muslim. That as long as theepent they will be forgiven. The quran said not to go near zina and this generation treats it lightly.
I agree but the Quran says to call a man by his fathers name wouldn’t that be the tribe of his people?
Remember we have a unique look and that look could only be from to ethnic Somali parents

Sambuus

Inactive
She can do whatever hse wants and yet she wants to be a miskeen on the deen now. I would rather she married the man she slept with if she felt bad. Just because the religion encourages repentance doesn't mean we should allow our community to fall apart. Her parents failed but even if they advised her she still rebelled for cheap fun and now married a muslim because the rest refused her. He is also wrong and i told you he deserves this but from what i can tell she slept with many more and should go for someone that has the same body count.
I can’t even read this, you’re disgusting. Very fucking disgusting, stop fucking shaming women you piece of shit.

He has to be informed then he can make his own decision from there, otherwise if he finds later it could get ugly
Exactly! women would never understand. it's worse for a man for his wife and the mother of his children to have been used by many men than for a woman's husband to have slept with few women. A man shames himself, where as a woman can forever be used to shame a man and his children. A man appears to be weak if some random joe on the street can look at his wife with fond memories.

I blame both of them. They are bad muslims and shamed themselves.

Never! don't insult me. I will only wifey one from back home. No aids, no western influnce and a strong woman that loves her culture. I would never marry a woman no matter how beautiful if she was willing to let niggas run trains on her. That reeks of insecurity and father issues. Your friend is with a troubled woman that is so weak she left her deen for western fun and now she found her simp to fund her. She will not raise good children since she could not listen to advice herself and shamed her family.

I would upload a photo of her to show how gorgeous of woman she is and how such a body seduced my boy.... but that would make me kind of creepy

I can’t even read this, you’re disgusting. Very fucking disgusting, stop fucking shaming women you piece of shit.
That's the thing you women don't understand. No one shames women. They shame themselves and their house. Women can say no and the man has to look elsewhere and they can accept marriage. It's not my fault she was a and islam does not want weak men. The prophet told us to have gheerah for the muslim women and just ignoring this would make me a weak cuck. They both sinned but one seemingly has done worse and he should be aware of that or he will find our eventually.

Trust me females aren't to bright this generation and allow the guys to record their sin which is even worse because the kaafirs post it online so it haunts them. Some women are shameful in the west. Parents do a good job yet yall still want to be western like ajnabi girls

You won’t be held accountable for someone else sins, someone’s past has no influence in the present. Hide her sin, don’t share it. It’s haram, if you protect someone’s sin, allah will protect yours inshallah.

This mentality make muslims prone for scammers. Hide everyones past and judge them on what they show you. If you are hiding your past that tells me you know the people you dealing with wouldnt deal with you if they know the truth. The truth should never be hidden.....its the biggrst weapon against scammers

I would upload a photo of her to show how gorgeous of woman she is and how such a body seduced my boy.... but that would make me kind of creepy
You tell him or your not his boy. He will find out eventually and it will be worse. A girl just recently this year got exposed and her husband was livid. These girls are dumb and let niggas choke them out and take pics. No deen or self respect and you let him marry this. He deserves it for not asking questions or checking. Just know that cucks are not respected in our community and are hated even more back home. My cousins wouldn't even look at me if i married a .

That's the thing you women don't understand. No one shames women. They shame themselves and their house. Women can say no and the man has to look elsewhere and they can accept marriage. It's not my fault she was a and islam does not want weak men. The prophet told us to have gheerah for the muslim women and just ignoring this would make me a weak cuck. They both sinned but one seemingly has done worse and he should be aware of that or he will find our eventually.

Trust me females aren't to bright this generation and allow the guys to record their sin which is even worse because the kaafirs post it online so it haunts them. Some women are shameful in the west. Parents do a good job yet yall still want to be western like ajnabi girls

Lmao..why do somali women allow these ajnabis to record them shagging..I always find that weird cause most halimos understand that reputation means everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts