Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind your business. Leave them alone. No one is without Sin, so the fact that she is Religious now and has a good job, and as u say, she is a "dream"- you will leave them alone. Otherwise we will interpret this not about the lady, but about you being Jealous of your friend for finding love. Not that i believe in love. Maybe happiness. Go find your own Happiness. Ugaaso is single.

You are right sis. Probably I am jealous cause she is a beautiful women. Its just that I hate seeing halimos settle down with somali men when they been ran thru

Lol every now and then we get one of these threads. If your friend and his family didn’t do their research on someone he’s marrying then that’s his problem, butt out. I couldn’t imagine marrying someone whom my family didn’t do research on. I have to to know everything from his blood type to which side his father was on in the 1990 civil war.

Also what if she already told him about her past and he’s okay with it? Wouldn’t that be awkward? :tacky:

I am from reer Toronto their is no somali culture. They dude just told his parents about her recently. Smdh

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Yes you tell him right away, especially if he is religious and decent.

Too many times these s try to trick the good men with good hearts who have been virgins and followed the diin.

It is one of the worst things you can so to such a man. Tell him now. It is so sad that a good Muslim man will get married to a woman who has been damaged by multiple Jamaican Christians before marriage. During multiple marriages is already terrible.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
cut the crap she changed her ways its better for them to come together rather then go their own way and marry out i support farax halimo marriages no matter what and you should do to her past is her past
as long as she has aknowledged her mistakes its all good @Abdi Nur

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He is not virgin himself (a couple of long term realtionahips with white girls) The problem is that even a farah who sleeps around will flip if he found out adoons were spreading his wife.

I think they are the same and deserve each other. Both are not virgins. And they have been with non-Somalis.

I would be disappointed if I ended up with a used Abdi that was sexually active. It would drive me to kill or castrate.
19407675.gif

Rationality would set in and I'd just press the block button upon finding out.

Vet well and don't let any man cuck you sisters with his baggage.:fittytousand:

Long story short I met a childhood friend who is getting married to a halimo I know. She is what every farahs dreams of 24years light skin, tall, nice slim curves and a fat ass. She wears a hijab and works as a nurse. One only problem is that couple of adoons (Jamaicans) were getting in the malab in high school. But apparently she has become religious and on her deen. Should i tell him about his future wifes past?? Help please
She should have because it might bite her in the as later. what's sad is the children will be affected if they divorce later on. I hate manipulative women that do this! tell the man if you have a past and let him decide. It's better than divorce and exposure later on. He's also stupid for marrying a girl he barely knows (especially in the west).

He's a simp. He basically payed mehr for what tyrone got for free.

:nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

Bro i need advice..i feel bad for him cause her reputation was bad in high school but she looks like she changed her ways now
Tell him before kids come into the picture. Let her marry the jamaican. He may find out eventually and that will hurt him more.

Ugaaso

Deni
How do you know she was giving it away? where you there refereeing between her and the Jamaicans?:fantasia2:

you sound bitter warya :umad:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are right sis. Probably I am jealous cause she is a beautiful women. Its just that I hate seeing halimos settle down with somali men when they been ran thru

Run thru??? How do u know that? Were u in the room when she was run thru??? Can u produce 4 witness to back your accusation? Shameless

See guys I am not sure if his girl has told him about her past and if i do tell he might think that I clowning him or being gossipy

Yes you tell him right away, especially if he is religious and decent.

Too many times these s try to trick the good men with good hearts who have been virgins and followed the diin.

It is one of the worst things you can so to such a man. Tell him now. It is so sad that a good Muslim man will get married to a woman who has been damaged by multiple Jamaican Christians before marriage. During multiple marriages is already terrible.
How has he not noticed she's not a virgin? She could even have std's like this one xalimo gave to a farax here. She married him without telling him she'd been with std carrying Madow.

How does one even marry a western girl without checking her background and getting std checks. Op's friend deserves this.

Run thru??? How do u know that? Were u in the room when she was run thru??? Can u produce 4 witness to back your accusation? Shameless

nah she went to the same high school as me..the jamaicans where sleeping with alot of halimos in my school and they rub in the somali dudes faces. Things have changed but back in 2012 she was a known girl around Jane and finch

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Nah if it was just based on our friendship i would tell him but I met her lately and she is really changed...she become really devoted to the deen. Would Allah punish me for tainting a now pious womans name?
“For tainting a now pious woman” nigga what???7E7C482C-51BF-4822-9CFF-E50213C8ED05.png7E7C482C-51BF-4822-9CFF-E50213C8ED05.png7E7C482C-51BF-4822-9CFF-E50213C8ED05.png

I would tell him immediately, can’t let my guy wife a reformed A3396FD7-18AE-4A24-AF37-AE3EB9A7C44E.png

Tell him you 68iq cuck03A4E107-50BA-4F20-A587-EE90BFBE91D0.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
nah she went to the same high school as me..the jamaicans where sleeping with alot of halimos in my school and they rub in the somali dudes faces. Things have changed but back in 2012 she was a known girl around Jane and finch

Gossip Queen.

How has he not noticed she's not a virgin? She could even have std's like this one xalimo gave to a farax here. She married him without telling him she'd been with std carrying Madow.

How does one even marry a western girl without checking her background and getting std checks. Op's friend deserves this.

Reer toronto dont do traditional ways of getting to know each other.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If she's 24 and she did that shit in skl, that just shy of 10 years, which is strange cos underage hoeing is not common (unless skl means University).

In my opinion, if she got upto no good within a community he wasn't ever apart of, then ignorance is bliss. Leave it out.

If she did bits with niggas he knows then tell him. Cos he'll find out eventually and it might have worser consequences.

Reer toronto dont do traditional ways of getting to know each other.
Yall are lost. Just stay in the west and keep your degeneracy. Your friend deserves it! he even messed around too. All i'm worried about is she's been with men known to carry std's. I'd advise him to get std checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.