Should I tell my boy about his future wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
“For tainting a now pious woman” nigga what???View attachment 69370View attachment 69370View attachment 69370

I would tell him immediately, can’t let my guy wife a reformed View attachment 69373

Tell him you 68iq cuckView attachment 69372
Exactly. s can never be reformed. God forbid! she will raise his daughters like that to like her. I know many that used to club and settled down and now let their daughters live the wild life they lived. Reformed deen or not! will f*ck up his kids.

This nigga deserves it. You could get any girl and you choose a reformed .

:faysalwtf:

Sambuus

Inactive
You won’t be held accountable for someone else sins, someone’s past has no influence in the present. Hide her sin, don’t share it. It’s haram, if you protect someone’s sin, allah will protect yours inshallah.

Come clean with him. But before that, bring some proof or he will think that you're simply jealous of him. No brother should marry a , unless he knows about it. If he knows she is a with a very high body count, there is no way he will marry her.

Also, she can bring risk to his health. This girl is probably carrying some aids and shit. :jaynerd:

nah she went to the same high school as me..the jamaicans where sleeping with alot of halimos in my school and they rub in the somali dudes faces. Things have changed but back in 2012 she was a known girl around Jane and finch
So she was a traitor and preferred Madows to her own men just to come back when the Madow was done with her? my friend you are allowing him to marry a dumpster.

Xalimos are done and simps like your friend encourage this behaviour. Let her marry out the community and not corrupt his children.

You won’t be held accountable for someone else sins, someone’s past has no influence in the present. Hide her sin, don’t share it. It’s haram, if you protect someone’s sin, allah will protect yours inshallah.

Ur so right...she seems like a good girl now and telling him would be counter productive

Sambuus

Inactive
Yes you tell him right away, especially if he is religious and decent.

Too many times these s try to trick the good men with good hearts who have been virgins and followed the diin.

It is one of the worst things you can so to such a man. Tell him now. It is so sad that a good Muslim man will get married to a woman who has been damaged by multiple Jamaican Christians before marriage. During multiple marriages is already terrible.
So when these somali men go in and out of cadaan chicks, and to haram things with the opposite gender, it isn’t one of the worst things you could do to a woman? There’s a lot of Somali men, who can’t keep their pants closed, it’s disgusting and they have the nerve to speak about a woman and what she does. Hypocritical behavior, in general commiting zina is a grave sin. Stay out of it, and you won’t have problems like this. Simple, follow the Quran and live like God told you, and you will live good in this Dunya. Don’t call women s, you have no akhlaq whatsoever

Ur so right...she seems like a good girl now and telling him would be counter productive
Tell him warya! before he gets std's or aids. Bring proof or send t to him anonymously. Who cares if he leaves her? Let her marry someone that fucked the whole school. Allow doing that to your guy. It's embarrassing for your wife to have fucked every Madow in the school.

So she was a traitor and preferred Madows to her own men just to come back when the Madow was done with her? my friend you are allowing him to marry a dumpster.

Xalimos are done and simps like your friend encourage this behaviour. Let her marry out the community and not corrupt his children.

Reer Toronto see adoons as family...alot of farahs have childreen with adoons and vice versa so they dont see themselves as being cucked

So when these somali men go in and out of cadaan chicks, and to haram things with the opposite gender, it isn’t one of the worst things you could do to a woman? There’s a lot of Somali men, who can’t keep their pants closed, it’s disgusting and they have the nerve to speak about a woman and what she does. Hypocritical behavior, in general commiting zina is a grave sin. Stay out of it, and you won’t have problems like this. Simple, follow the Quran and live like God told you, and you will live good in this Dunya. Don’t call women s, you have no akhlaq whatsoever
Him sleeping with one girl is not like a girl shaming her family and fucking every Madow in the school. She shamed her family and race. Her kids will be the kids of a used and she will teach ehr daughters to do the same since she rebelled against her parents. She is not wifey material and the jaimaican knew that.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Exactly. s can never be reformed. God forbid! she will raise his daughters like that to like her. I know many that used to club and settled down and now let their daughters live the wild life they lived. Reformed deen or not! will f*ck up his kids.

This nigga deserves it. You could get any girl and you choose a reformed .

:faysalwtf:
They never change, they just put on a front to hide there past and whoever your talking to needs to know your past.

Reer Toronto see adoons as family...alot of farahs have childreen with adoons and vice versa so they dont see themselves as being cucked
This is not about adoons. It's about body count. You can't let him marry someone that slept with more men. The fact that she hid it from him proves that she's not wifey material. She did stupid things and now she regrets it. She should deal with the consequences. Just imagine you were in the same position and i let you marry a girl that could have aids.

Their future sons bully: Ey yo abdi. I heard your mom was piped by 14 jamaican dudes before you were born. damn bro you were a cuck your whole life lmao.

Their son: what? take it back!! Your lying!! my hooyo was not a hoe... ...goes home thinks about his existence "I came from a used pu**sy"and kills himself

They never change, they just put on a front to hide there past and whoever your talking to needs to know your past.
She will teach her daughters to be s. Since she thought it was cool to rebel and sleep around and this is how degeneracy will spread in our community.

Like i said Reer canada should just not claim somali anymore. Don't even come back home. They drink and let ajnabis sleep with their women. They are cucks! and don't follow the culture or deen.

Their future sons bully: Ey yo abdi. I heard your mom was piped by 14 jamaican dudes before you were born. damn bro you were a cuck your whole life lmao.

Their son: what? take it back!! Your lying!! my hooyo was not a hoe... ...goes home thinks about his existence "I came from a used pu**sy"and kills himself

Walaahi it's sad on the kids. Hoes these days think that our community should copy ajnabis. She has not learned her lesson and will teach her daughters that it's okay to f*ck around and claim the deen later because a simp will always pick you up later.

:mjlol:

She will teach her daughters to be s. Since she thought it was cool to rebel and sleep around and this is how degeneracy will spread in our community.

Like i said Reer canada should just not claim somali anymore. Don't even come back home. The drink and let ajnabis sleep with their women. They are cucks! and don't follow the culture or deen.

Reer Toronto is soft when it comes to ajanbis piping our halimos but we dont get bullied by adoons in the streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending