Should I report to HR?

Cagdheer caqli maran.
You know me do you? :ayaanswag:

and yet i still rule your people, langab m1dgaan,

admit it, no man can be that blunt with a female unless she has giggled for his silly jokes in the past and showed him she is "easy"

as somalis say, a sheep is slaughtered where it places it's head,

and to get further attention you create threads about the white dude on this forum, what does that tell about you huuno?

:hillarybiz:

and yet i still rule your people, langab m1dgaan,

admit it, no man can be that blunt with a female unless she has giggled for his silly jokes in the past and showed him she is "easy"

as somalis say, a sheep is slaughtered where it places it's head,

and to get further attention you create threads about the white dude on this forum, what does that tell about you huuno?

:hillarybiz:
Assumes I ‘giggled’ for and entertained a ‘white’ man
+ calls himself ‘alpha’
+ has his qabiil on profile
=youre deffo suffering from some sort of inferiority complex :mjcry:

Ps-lighten up....for all you know I couldve made up this story

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi I would never give a Somali women the title Nubian Queen. They don't posses the great aesthetics of a mixed race Black female or Lightskin Black female. Rather they look and have this Nordic-Indian type of body but then brown to black in color. Just look at Idris Elba's girl and you will understand.
Didn’t you say Lebron James looked more Cushitic compared to you. You shouldn’t speak!!

Undefeated with the es, I’m invincible.
:drakelaugh:

What did u prefer, for me to insult men and suck up to women??!
I suck up to no one B. Keep it moving.

Thanks for admitting the truth.

You're deffo the type that gets bullied/dominated by men in real life. Therefore you take out your anger and aggression on women.

Continue cat fighting with women.

Thanks for admitting the truth.

You're deffo the type that gets bullied/dominated by men in real life. Therefore you take out your anger and aggression on women.

Continue cat fighting with women.
Never dat lil mama.
:p.
Tbh. I do treat women like I do men. I don’t take disrespect from men why women. I fist fight with niggas so I kinda feel bad so I take my belt off for women. I never take my aggression out on the lesser sex. I’m fair like that.
:russ: