Should I report to HR?

Tukraq

VIP
Companies rather settle than have bad publicity. They won't put their reputation on the line for some nobody Mormon. Mormons already have anti women image, she'll win the public opinion.
maybe for something egregious they throw him under the bus in most cases especially if she gave it a harassment type twist, not something trivial like this though lol, its like mistakenly calling an Iranian a desi for example, not something deemed wrong in the work place or capable of bringing a negative image

Wallahi I would never give a Somali women the title Nubian Queen. They don't posses the great aesthetics of a mixed race Black female or Lightskin Black female. Rather they look and have this Nordic-Indian type of body but then brown to black in color. Just look at Idris Elba's girl and you will understand.
Madow for Madow, you can love your Madow all you want cid kuguma heesato

You know what, the advice others on here are giving you is right. Lawsuits based on race are very combustible, which is why you should only do it if the guy or your company is rich

when-someone-rich-bumps-into-you-on-the-street.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Adiga lee ila fahmay. Now that I think of it, I have word for this:

Racial harassment (...and it always starts small)
Listen xaawoluul you are representing all of us, you need to set an example so the next xalimo isn’t messed with, they will most likely let you go but I think it’s for the greater good. I’m hoping you dress like you Avi? don’t crush my dreams pls :noneck:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
are you saying the fact that Im now in mental health crisis is my fault?
Wow this is....’victim shaming’ isnt it??

Wow. You need a full blown lawsuit, forget HR

and you need to be tied to a tree and whipped til you understand the concept of victim hood

Wallahi I would never give a Somali women the title Nubian Queen. They don't posses the great aesthetics of a mixed race Black female or Lightskin Black female. Rather they look and have this Nordic-Indian type of body but then brown to black in color. Just look at Idris Elba's girl and you will understand.
:ulyin:
Uhh you know Nubian is an actual ethnic group from Egypt/Sudan.
nubian kids.jpg

I love looking partially Madow you can act superior as much as you want but did you know when you log out people will just view you as a Madow too.
Sheeko. Talk for yourself.
Inaan ahay a noble Cushite cid walbaa og.

But fiiri-san balaaran maa kugu yaal? Waad dhibantahay adiga miskiin

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sheeko. Talk for yourself.
Inaan ahay a noble Cushite cid walbaa og.

But fiiri-san balaaran maa kugu yaal? Waad dhibantahay adiga miskiin
No one knows you are a noble Cushite, your hair reeks of injir so does your dirac you have been wearing for toban sano. You are nothing and you know it. You know a female mixed race Black female or lightskin female can outclass you in any way possible.

Listen xaawoluul you are representing all of us, you need to set an example so the next xalimo isn’t messed with, they will most likely let you go but I think it’s for the greater good. I’m hoping you dress like you Avi? don’t crush my dreams pls :noneck:

I wont let you guys down. Ill go forth with my jihad.
I dress like my avi minus the face-covering. I really thought I was this cushite qalanjo but if Im gonna get called Madow Im better off covering my face.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
This colleague, a married mormon guy insists on calling me ‘nubian queen’
The guy is basically calling me Madow anigoo ah fully bloodied royal cushite and it’s starting to disturb my inner peace :farmajoyaab:

Dee dhul sharci yaal baan joognaayo mar horaan candhuufi lahaay maxaa sameeyaa walalayaal? Miyaan iska dacweeyaa?

It's a bit awkward i must say ninkan iska jir walaal as mormons used to believe in polygamy back in the day. Just be upfront with him and say that you're not comfortable with it if he still continues then take action.

This colleague, a married mormon guy insists on calling me ‘nubian queen’
The guy is basically calling me Madow anigoo ah fully bloodied royal cushite and it’s starting to disturb my inner peace :farmajoyaab:

Dee dhul sharci yaal baan joognaayo mar horaan candhuufi lahaay maxaa sameeyaa walalayaal? Miyaan iska dacweeyaa?

68iq confirmed. Cant believe so many of you dimwits believed this.