Should I only love one woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol::ahh:wallahi! If I meet my dream wifey today...I'm cancelling all the others :camby::ahh:

However, I got a feeling there might be more than one to fit that mold:ahh::banderas::salute:

But the future only has so much to be told :childplease::damnmusic:
:draketf: why should it be wrong if I turn out to be right in both situations??

But then that asks, will they be all for me or will I have to only choose one. :dead::fredo:
:drakewtf: seriously?!
I'm young but i want to marry 4 like the blessed abraham if i can. The problem is modern women don't understand a man's needs even back home a xalimo would slap me and take my money if i told her i wanted a second wife. Plus i want to try all the flavours in life, if i fail to convince one back home then i'll have to go to indonesia and get 4 wives from their since their women don't mind sharing, plus i had an indonesian maid and she was sexy as f*ck.

:jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry::ohno:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
In this day, and age, Women want you all to themselves. Only unique women would allow you to marry a second wife. I have no problem with having one chick, but my penis does. The only solution is to ask Allah for help, and just be patient if you wish to have more than one. Ignore your penis. The penis has gotten men killed since the beginning of time.

Polygamy is the only way forward men are drastically outnumbered by women
Sex_ratio_total_population_gbbr.gif

There are women with high libido that can satisfy their men daily. So what about them?
those are bantu women and us somali dudes aint interested in them. the xalimos can only perform once every 4 days, hence that's why you need 4 wives to make sure you get to hit it every day

World

VIP
I don’t want to marry more than one wife. If allah can bless me with one loving wife who I’m more than compatible with, then I would be content.

those are bantu women and us somali dudes aint interested in them. the xalimos can only perform once every 4 days, hence that's why you need 4 wives to make sure you get to hit it every day
The biggest contest is either between cadaan siil and bantu siil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts