Should I only love one woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:mjlol::ahh:wallahi! If I meet my dream wifey today...I'm cancelling all the others :camby::ahh:

However, I got a feeling there might be more than one to fit that mold:ahh::banderas::salute:

But the future only has so much to be told :childplease::damnmusic:
:draketf: why should it be wrong if I turn out to be right in both situations??

But then that asks, will they be all for me or will I have to only choose one. :dead::fredo:
:drakewtf: seriously?!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:dabcasar::gucciwhat: DF
dahell2.png
dahell2.png

I'm not cuffing....:nahgirl::ulyin:
It's they choice when they want to be with me :trumpsmirk:

doqon :noneck:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It depends on your testosterone levels.
A man like me with high energy needs 4 honeys to satisfy his needs.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hope u find the woman of ur dreams sxb, once u fall in love, I doubt u would look elsewhere :)

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
:wow1: Hmmm interesting responses.

Right on. If all 4 love me right then why not???
Hope u find the woman of ur dreams sxb, once u fall in love, I doubt u would look elsewhere :)
But this too I somehow also agree with.

I'm at a cross roads guys
jbhmmm.png
jbhmmm.png
jbhmmm.png

4 layered question that ties into one
Should I only go for one woman or be with many? Will the dream girl be the one and only truly or
will many girls fit that?
Do I favor the one that I like the most? Or does the love have to be spread equally?

I'm not asking anything naïve either. Just a informative response to make the right choice in going about it.

a properly prepared person pushes to full performance when executing decisive action. Hope you understand?
I don't think you can ever prepare for these situations because at the time I don't think logic will be influencing you.
Who is the girl on your DP?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:mjlol::ahh:wallahi! If I meet my dream wifey today...I'm cancelling all the others :camby::ahh:

However, I got a feeling there might be more than one to fit that mold:ahh::banderas::salute:

But then that asks, will they be all for me or will I have to only choose one. :dead::fredo:

I don't think 4 will make you happy stick to the one who gets you and you're happy to see at the end of the day

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm curious how is 4 women a must
For you ?

I couldn't imagine doing that working and providing for 4 women everyone living in a separate house that you have to provide for all the bills,expenses and kids let alone having no time to spend and get to know the kids since you're constantly going to spend the night with the other wives

No such thing as "love at first sight", more like lust at first sight.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

There are women with high libido that can satisfy their men daily. So what about them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts