Should I marry a rape victim, or nah? (need advice come in plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
So you have to have a female relative to understand that women are human beings? That argument is so problematic.

It's a cop-out and a bald-faced lie, anyway. With the way most Somalis breed, it's more far likelier they have half a dozen sisters a piece than none at all.

I'm one of four children. All my life, my parent's would get stray comments about how that's not enough.

It's a cop-out and a bald-faced lie, anyway. With the way most Somalis breed, it's more far likelier they have half a dozen sisters a piece than none at all.

I'm one of four children. All my life, my parent's would get stray comments about how that's not enough.
Your parents did not do enough to increase the Somali population. Every Somali couple should have 10 children if we are to keep up with the Amxaro.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your parents did not do enough to increase the Somali population. Every Somali couple should have 10 children if we are to keep up with the Amxaro.
What amxaro? :dead:

You think kids who were born or grew up in the West are interested in fighting Amxaro. Even the diaspora Amxaros and Somalis are screaming East Africa while side eyeing the Kenyans. Blame drake. :drakekidding:

VixR

Veritas
Loool. Is that who we're trying to outbreed? And this whole time, I thought it was entirely a keeping up with the Samatars thing. :O27GWRK:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Women are so lowly viewed in our country why don't we protect them this is rediculious every woman should carry a mustard spray or their brother should walk with them every or atleast have a male present to protect her this savagery is disgusting I am so ashamed

What amxaro? :dead:

You think kids who were born or grew up in the West are interested in fighting Amxaro. Even the diaspora Amxaros and Somalis are screaming East Africa while side eyeing the Kenyans. Blame drake. :drakekidding:

It is the fault of their parent that do not teach them about their history. Those diaspora kids are same kids that will go to Syria. They are risen with parents telling them Ethiopia is brother and Oromo is our cousin. my uncle fought in 1977 and still my mum tells us about the war.

Apollo

VIP

Problem is our land is semi-arid. Somalia can't sustain more than 20 million people. Somalis should stop breeding en masse and focus more on quality.

Amhara's land is greener and could sustain 40 million.

Problem is our land is semi-arid. Somalia can't sustain more than 20 million people. Somalis should stop breeding en masse and focus more on quality.

We will simply take theirs as they have taken ours.

5th month running since I left the UK for the motherland, tbh, nothing really surprised me as much as the frequency of rape. Here in Arabsiyo, I know nearly most of the dhalinyaro (youth), and I only found out recently that the majority of them are rapists who spend time planning on how to get such and such a girl out of her house at night and to gang rape her.

This girl I've been talking to for a month or so, let's say her name is Xalimo, Xalimo is 18, she's pretty, young, and has a bubbly personality, I always went past her front door but never really paid any attention until one day her younger brothers were yelling my name, and as I walked by she said "Play with the children, xaasidyahow". I responded with " They are not my brothers!". She laughed and said " Labadiinu, waan is raacindoona", "Halkee?" I said, "Meelkasta". So I went off and thought, ok, probably should get her number some other day and proceed with this.

One of the youths that I know came up to me that night and said " Waryaa, ma dhilada ayey maanta kula hadashey?", I was surprised and asked him why would he call her that, he then says that she's a hoe and that I will ruin my family name if I was seen with her.

Next day I walk past her and she calls out to me and says kaalay, I stand infront of her and she asks why was I intentionally ignoring her, I said (paraphrasing), "after hearing things about you, I don't understand what film your playing at me, but the truth is, I don't want to risk ruining my family name". She says "ok" and goes into her house,

Fast forward a few days a friend of mine who's friends with her brother, and who often goes in and out of their house comes up to me at duhr while I was resting under the shade, and says " I've never known someone she wants as much as you breh, she was blaming me for making you hate her. Dude, she wrote the initial 'N' on her hand, she told me that the day you rejected her, she slept and skipped all of her meals, she wants you breh, just give her your number"

I was like... ok, so I gave her my number, and we began talking over the phone, one of my cousins who I spend most of my time with saw her name on my phonebook and began yellin' " Are you crazy!? do you think your family will accept a hoe!? the f*ck is wrong with you" I went off thinking the entire day, "they are probably right she's probably playing me for that qurbajoog money"..

So I rejected her calls and the next morning decided to pick up and yelled at her " Hadaad Ilaahi garanaysid, aniga iyo telefoonkaygi amaan ii sii, halis wayn baad ii galisay, naga tag". I then went on to behave as if I never knew her, but I heard disturbing reports of self-harm on that same day, of her drinking something, and cutting her hand.

So I spoke to one of my cousins who came from London and is in hargeisa, who's a female, for some advice, she convinced me that she wasn't a hoe and maybe is called one for being seen talking to guys outside her doorstep.

I thought, well I was wrong for yelling at her after being influenced by the views by X,Y and Z.. so I called her and comforted her, and asked her if she drank anything dangerous... she said it's all lies but she cut her palm with a knife, I was very disturbed by this tbh..

For the next couple of days I kept our relationship under the rug, knowing that the society here is fucking outrageous with gossip, until one day, my cousin who told me that she was a hoe saw her number calling me, I was absent bear in mind. When I came in he said, " Didn't I tell you she was a hoe?" "Nine guys went into her, she's a " I told him who told him that? He said "Do you want me to call 7 out of 9 of the guys?" This is when I thought, hold up, this chick was raped by nine guys, and this is the reason why she's labelled a hoe..

At first I was confused and angry, the way my cousin put it, I had thoughts of her intentionally going into that, but after being alone for 48 hours and thinking, and at night praying to God for a clarification in this situation, I spoke to my female cousin who flew in from London. She as a girl said that she doesn't think for the slightest that any girl would get into that, so I then went to my uncles wife who knows the girl and she said that nine guys raped her, and that the guy who lured her went to her house at 8 PM and said " saxibadaada bey ku dooneysa tukaan bey joogta" so she got dressed and as she was going to the shop he then said she's on the main road , when she went there the other 8 were there and they formed a circle and took her to the doox (dry river bed) at night and raped her there, she said she was puking for 2 days and doesn't feel safe to leave home since...

When I heard this I thought should I just leave her and don't talk to her, or should I come clean with my thoughts... So I called her last night at 10 PM, after rejected her calls for 2 days, and when she picked up the phone she said why was I blanking her, "waad ii nacday, iska tag.." etc.. I said "I've been thinking for the last 48 hours about what I was told..." and she said "what?" and I said "you know that thing that happened to you that ruined your name and rep" she said "maxaad ka hadlaysa?" and then I said "I'm shocked at the culture here, and furious at it, youths go around destroying the lives of young women and their families, while they have nothing to fear of, I was told 9 men raped you.. I was told this because it was meant to convince me that you are a hoe, but this only made me more angry, how could I make sense of this? How is it that you have to suffer this while they go and plan to do the same to another girl, do they not see you women as human beings, what girl would ask for a crime like that to be done to her?

As I was talking I could hear her crying as she was saying " haa" after every statement I made, this absolutely closed the case for me that she was gang raped, I changed the convo thereafter, and we spoke for a good 40 mins, me telling her that I'm moving to hargeisa and that I will contact her there, and that hopefully this relationship will end up being marriage because tbh, I did like her before I knew this, and I even brought her to my uncle's restauarant and bought her supper, but after hearing this, I only think of myself as being as bad as them rapists if I were to leave her because of the fact that she was 'raped', like as if it was her fault.

So should I marry her or nah?

(P.S, It happened in March, when I took her out for supper she was wearing a slim fit dress and there was no sign of pregnancy, and she doesn't look ill at all, but I will get her tested for HIV, but insha Allah she doesn't have it)
I wish there was some form of evidence that can used against the savages. Regarding your relationship, if you truly love her go for it. CCTV would be so useful back home.

Desalinisation plants are become more and more attractive. We would essentially be able to produce drinkable water from the ocean... This is quite expensive at the moment, and has non-desirable effects on the biodiversity and the wild life of the ocean ,so failsafe mechanisms are in need of further development. But its promising. We have the longest coastline in all of Africa!!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Desalinisation plants are become more and more attractive. We would essentially be able to produce drinkable water from the ocean... This is quite expensive at the moment, and has non-desirable effects on the biodiversity and the wild life of the ocean ,so failsafe mechanisms are in need of further development. But its promising. We have the longest coastline in all of Africa!!

I'm sure we could just unite and annex Oromo and axmaro land it's cheaper.

And look into untapped water reserves.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Ewww that is disgusting what is wrong with the men in that city. uff, what are they being taught about women sick psychopaths. Looks like the women in that city need to have some kind of feminist revolution.

We will simply take theirs as they have taken ours.
doesnt it suck that if it was the otherway around no one would object and would even help, but a fair fight between somalia and ethiopia, ethiopia would have mama U.N. and papa A.U. to back them up any day :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.