Should i get married back home?

I want to relocate permanently to somalia after the end of coronavirus. Find me a wife and have some children. I dont want to live this worthless decadent western type of life anymore, I want to have a wife a home a kid and something greater then money, weed and es to focus on. I already decided that i would move to somalia as young as 14 years old. Im in the works of expanding my business plans there as well so no financial problems i think. This is a very serious post and i serious and quite adamant on achieving this life which i would find fullfilling,

I dont find it fullfilling anymore to f*ck hos, I want a good wife with clear family values, I want to raise kids and have many. I dont find western lifestyle spiritually fullfilling anymore, Fuckin hos , hangin out with bros,smokin weed, discussing worthless and meaningless popular culture such things have lost its appeal to me gradually after my latest journey into somalia 2 months ago. I believe it biologically sound to create a family unit at my age which is 19. Their is greater shit then the worthlessness and despairing behaviour the west puts forward and claims to be happiness

The problem is while i believe this wholeheartedly im 19 and so obviously since im young my mind while have some second-thoughts about this , and im quite afraid to bound myself not in a sexual way since i can control myself easily. Im not fond of fuckin 3 hos who are quite disgusting persons when i have a pretty nice wife at homes whos never been touched by anyone else than me. I dont care if my wife is diaspora or local only if she agrees to live in somalia or other parts of africa but no chance in hell will i raise my kids or live in the western world, Im not particuraly religious truth to be told im barely religious but this shit has played with my mind it doesnt feel like it has any inherent meaning to it. What is the best way of finding a good wife with clear shoulders on her heads in Somalia, I have only talked or pursued ty or more decadent types of women, So i dont really know how to talk to a more traditional girl or pursue her, Thanks beforehand for the advice

psyche

To each their own
You sound like a filthy hypocrite/misogynist by saying you want a 'clean' wife when you've admitted to fornicating multiple times.

Please stay away from Somalia they don't want your kind there :idontlike:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I want to relocate permanently to somalia after the end of coronavirus. Find me a wife and have some children. I dont want to live this worthless decadent western type of life anymore, I want to have a wife a home a kid and something greater then money, weed and *****es to focus on. I already decided that i would move to somalia as young as 14 years old. Im in the works of expanding my business plans there as well so no financial problems i think. This is a very serious post and i serious and quite adamant on achieving this life which i would find fullfilling,

I dont find it fullfilling anymore to f*ck hos, I want a good wife with clear family values, I want to raise kids and have many. I dont find western lifestyle spiritually fullfilling anymore, Fuckin hos , hangin out with bros,smokin weed, discussing worthless and meaningless popular culture such things have lost its appeal to me gradually after my latest journey into somalia 2 months ago. I believe it biologically sound to create a family unit at my age which is 19. Their is greater shit then the worthlessness and despairing behaviour the west puts forward and claims to be happiness

The problem is while i believe this wholeheartedly im 19 and so obviously since im young my mind while have some second-thoughts about this , and im quite afraid to bound myself not in a sexual way since i can control myself easily. Im not fond of fuckin 3 hos who are quite disgusting persons when i have a pretty nice wife at homes whos never been touched by anyone else than me. I dont care if my wife is diaspora or local only if she agrees to live in somalia or other parts of africa but no chance in hell will i raise my kids or live in the western world, Im not particuraly religious truth to be told im barely religious but this shit has played with my mind it doesnt feel like it has any inherent meaning to it. What is the best way of finding a good wife with clear shoulders on her heads in Somalia, I have only talked or pursued ****ty or more decadent types of women, So i dont really know how to talk to a more traditional girl or pursue her, Thanks beforehand for the advice
Zina is a debt sxb, wallahi it will haunt you for the rest of your life

Also a byproduct of Zina in dunya is poverty,I feel for you in what is to come :mjkkk:

You'd get played by the girls back home, they're mostly gold diggers.

Höes in the West and Gold diggers in the East, marriage is like running through a minefield:wowsweat:

Lmfaoooo girls in Africa aren’t perfect either. Most times they want a green card. When my brother was in Africa this reer Xamar bítch texted his Whatsapp saying “Hey segsi” wearing full jilbab in her profile picture. These girls don’t think you’re sexy they think that citizenship is sexy.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I want to relocate permanently to somalia after the end of coronavirus. Find me a wife and have some children. I dont want to live this worthless decadent western type of life anymore, I want to have a wife a home a kid and something greater then money, weed and *****es to focus on. I already decided that i would move to somalia as young as 14 years old. Im in the works of expanding my business plans there as well so no financial problems i think. This is a very serious post and i serious and quite adamant on achieving this life which i would find fullfilling,

The problem is while i believe this wholeheartedly im 19 and so obviously since im young my mind while have some second-thoughts about this , and im quite afraid to bound myself not in a sexual way since i can control myself easily. Im not fond of fuckin 3 hos who are quite disgusting persons when i have a pretty nice wife at homes whos never been touched by anyone else than me. I dont care if my wife is diaspora or local only if she agrees to live in somalia or other parts of africa but no chance in hell will i raise my kids or live in the western world, Im not particuraly religious truth to be told im barely religious but this shit has played with my mind it doesnt feel like it has any inherent meaning to it. What is the best way of finding a good wife with clear shoulders on her heads in Somalia, I have only talked or pursued ****ty or more decadent types of women, So i dont really know how to talk to a more traditional girl or pursue her, Thanks beforehand for the advice
yes go for it but be wary these es play buy different rules

You sound like a filthy hypocrite/misogynist by saying you want a 'clean' wife when you've admitted to fornicating multiple times.

Please stay away from Somalia they don't want your kind there :idontlike:
Unfortunately you are right and even though it pains me to say i am a hypocrite in a sense and a sinner on levels i dont think the almighty creator can even forgive, But i truly want to change and this im foremost mission in this life

Im not trying to make a excuse for myself but i was raised in swedish equivalent of projects, Was surrended by this type of faulty behavior i exhibited until recently. Im not leaving or want to only have sex with a virgin, That has no meaning, I only want to have a life much different then the one i grew up in, I dont want me kids to be like me either. Since i want to change i dnt think it is sound to marry a women who is not on the wavelength i am in. I want a women who is rock in a sense which will make me more controlling of my bad urges and thoughts when i see how she acts or behaves in a way, If i marry a more non traditional girl how will this work out.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I think what you need is self improvement and life experience. You look a bit lost. You need to build your relationship with Allah swt, thats the most important thing before you start anything. Because how you gonna lead your family if you yourself are confused and lost like a neef?

Horta masha’allah allahumma barik, very good idea that you wanna make hijra (migration) for the sake of Allah. May Allah swt have mercy upon you and guide you. Did you know that your sins will be forgiven when you do hijra?

So first things first, repent and never look back, pray your 5 daily prayers, duceyso. When you sorted that out and you feel grounded and rooted, then you can start a marriage with a woman and lead your family. Hadiikale... a lost sheep cannot lead anyone. Im sorry, its a big responsibility. Sorry for being blunt but I hope you understand what im trying to say. I wish you well walaal ❤

Last edited:
Zina is a debt sxb, wallahi it will haunt you for the rest of your life

Also a byproduct of Zina in dunya is poverty,I feel for you in what is to come :mjkkk:

So you never engaged in such things? Almost every young somali male or even culturally muslim has, What stopped you? Did you grew up in a more religious atmosphere or area?

Wont god be able to forgive me. Or has the ship sailed?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You have the right mindset just make tawbah we all sinned alhamdulilah you have seen the false illusions this western world promotes.

:rejoice:
He said he's not religious, Zina is so grave that you will suffer its worldly price

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “O mankind! Beware of fornication/adultery for it entails six dire consequences: three of them relating to this world and three to the next world. As for the three that are related to this world, they are the following: it removes the glow of one’s face, brings poverty, and reduces the life-span. As for its dire consequences in the next world they are: it brings down the wrath of Allah upon the person, subjects him to terrible reckoning, and finally casts him in hell-fire” (Al-Bayhaqi).

So you never engaged in such things? Almost every young somali male or even culturally muslim has, What stopped you? Did you grew up in a more religious atmosphere or area?

Wont god be able to forgive me. Or has the ship sailed?
Not every muslim has done zina you deviant. There are even white non muslim virgins.

Trending