Should i get married back home?

I will never leave my child alone even if im broke hungry or if something else bad happens. I did a lot of haram things but i have morals and know right from wrong, And if things do not work between me or my childs mother i will still take care of her due to my child being in her womb. I know that a man has responsibilities and im not trying to run away from mine
You're 19, relax. You're not even a university graduate. A lot will change in how you think in the next few years.

I dont understand how it is even possible for me not to take care of my child, What is the meaning of me wanting to create him in the first place? Instagram pics is not why. I want to be a father a guide and teacher for my son or daughter. That is very important for me, And im not doing dirty to the woman who has birthed my me offspring. I dont have to be 50 to understand that

In which way should i approach this? Where could i find such a wife?
Work on yourself first before committing to marriage you are only 19 get an education, get a job, become more religious then you can find someone who is compatible with you.

You don’t need to approach anything yet

Gedogyal

good cop
Are you in uni?
I encourage you to stay in school and not worry so much about marriage. Focus on building a foundation before thinking about marriage and children. Those are two very big things and not a joke.

If you’re going to move back home, make sure that you have an education so that you can help our country. Although, I have to be honest and say that it’s a little selfish that you won’t let your children grow up here when you did so yourself... It’s your life though.

Gedogyal

good cop
I dont understand how it is even possible for me not to take care of my child, What is the meaning of me wanting to create him in the first place? Instagram pics is not why. I want to be a father a guide and teacher for my son or daughter. That is very important for me, And im not doing dirty to the woman who has birthed my me offspring. I dont have to be 50 to understand that
Being a parent is not about the cuddles and the pics like you said.
Being a parent is to emotionally, financially and spiritually being there for your child. You can’t possibly do that without an income, a secure family dynamic and a safe environment for them to grow up in.

Be careful walaal, be the best version of yourself before you move on to create a life. Make sure that you stay in school and that you keep going forward in your development.
Children are not to be taken lightly.

thank you both for the advice. No i didnt go to uni, I invested all my energy to my import export business which is in halt due to the corona lockdown in china. No cargo ships seem to go to somalia anymore

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
“dont find it fullfilling anymore to f*ck hos”
“a pretty nice wife at homes whos never been touched by anyone else”
:ummhmm:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I mean, I don’t really have anything more to add to the matter since there’s other posters who have given sound advice.
Allah SWT will forgive your sins if you make tawba but humans aren’t as forgiving. Do you think someone who’s deliberately kept themselves away from zina and kept themselves pure for their spouse will settle for someone who’s been “fucking hos” or do you think they’ll stay with someone who’s done the same as them in not engaging in zina.
That being said, I wish that you become the best version of yourself and you find someone who’ll overlook your past and work together to raise a good family.

Lmfaoooo girls in Africa aren’t perfect either. Most times they want a green card. When my brother was in Africa this reer Xamar bítch texted his Whatsapp saying “Hey segsi” wearing full jilbab in her profile picture. These girls don’t think you’re sexy they think that citizenship is sexy.
There are millions of Somali girls in Kenya, Somalia, and Ethiopia I doubt every single one of them are going to finnese a green card . That’s a stereotype bro.

Trending