Should I date/marry this "white" girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So a girl that goes to my university is showing interest in me and she is half Turkish and half Spanish. Her mother is a revert(Spanish) and her father is a born Muslim. She is gorgeous, is religious and is smart.

I know that if I marry a non Somali, that my children alhamdulilah will be considered Somali and accepted as such since they will have a Qabiil. The girl seems to really like the Somali culture and isn't that cultural herself, so if I do go along with it and see how it goes, perhaps when we are married i could teach her Somali.

But i have a few questions:

-I don't want my children to marry a non Somali. I think that if they do, then my grand children would lose the Somali daqan and it will be over from then onwards regardless if its my son that marries out. Will the fact that this girl is not Somali itself be a problem in that?
-How accepted are girls such as herself back home. I have plans to get some property insha'allah back home and some land so by the time i have grown children, i will be able to live nicely and grow old there.

You see, personally i prefer to marry a somali but man this girl is gorgeous. How can you turn down someone like that and is interested in you? What a dilemma i'm in :9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
By having some racial pride

:bell:

Your kids will marry some ajanabi, your grandchildren will be basically ajanabi, your entire legacy will be your descendants saying they're 1/64th Somali

:bell:

Apollo

VIP
-How accepted are girls such as herself back home. I have plans to get some property insha'allah back home and some land so by the time i have grown children, i will be able to live nicely and grow old there.

Every Somali diasporan says they are going back to Somalia soon. But decades later, they are still in the West... and yeah still those plans.

Don't lie to yourself.

So a girl that goes to my university is showing interest in me and she is half Turkish and half Spanish. Her mother is a revert(Spanish) and her father is a born Muslim. She is gorgeous, is religious and is smart.

I know that if I marry a non Somali, that my children alhamdulilah will be considered Somali and accepted as such since they will have a Qabiil. The girl seems to really like the Somali culture and isn't that cultural herself, so if I do go along with it and see how it goes, perhaps when we are married i could teach her Somali.

-I don't want my children to marry a non Somali. I think that if they do, then my grand children would lose the Somali daqan and it will be over from then onwards regardless if its my son that marries out. Will the fact that this girl is not Somali itself be a problem in that?

You see, personally i prefer to marry a somali but man this girl is gorgeous. How can you turn down someone like that and is interested in you? What a dilemma i'm in :9uoofqd::9uoofqd:

she sounds gorgeous, so don't waste your chance and lock her up.:lawd:

Nigga if that shit is soo important, then there is your answer. But reality is if you think you can force your kids to marry a Somali when you married out then you need to get your brains checked.Atleast if you marry a Somali, you won't be a hypocrite. But chances if your kids live in the west, they going to marry out. And your ass in no way going to live in somalia for atleast 20 more years

VixR

Veritas
Didn't read the long post, just the title for now, but marry who you want and love period. We're not the one's who're going to be living your life for you. You know what's best.

Edit: I just realized we've had a convo before about how you thought Somalis don't date out except for Salafi girls, yet now you're about to become one of my stats.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its weird you wanna marry an ajnaabi but dlnt want youre future kids to do the same

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era

Spread The Somali Seed Boi:rejoice::rejoice:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why not if woman a choses to do the same I see no problem it's 21st century people of different races will marry eachother if in close promiximity . I believe in a hundred years or so we will change the face of race hopefully for the better. You cannot stop people from two diffrent cultures falling in love and marrying, chances are they will not even listen to you. The heart want what it wants. So marry her if you think it is right for yoy but for the love of god dont be so hypocritical to your children they have their own minds don't let them hate you for being a bigot. You will lose the trust of your children they will regret you for interfering with their future

So wait hold up you want to marry a non Somali but want your kids to marry one. A bit hypocritical don't you think

Humanity is destined to mix up into one big mulatto race at the end. Resistance is futile :mjcry:

d0bfddb8eac47e04fb0a6a92fe6536c2.jpg

I dont really mind :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending