Should I date/marry this "white" girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Humanity is destined to mix up into one big mulatto race at the end. Resistance is futile :mjcry:

d0bfddb8eac47e04fb0a6a92fe6536c2.jpg

I dont really mind :oops:
I was born several decades too early. :lawd:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I don't like munafiqs. If you marry ajanabi there's no way your kids won't either. If Somali identity is so important to you then don't marry out of it isn't then marry out. Its really not a difficult choice but just don't expect your children to marry Somalis. Also your kids won't be considered Somali, I don't know who lied to you. They will always be considered as half Somalis by society and most importantly they will consider themselves half Somali because that's what they are lol.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't like munafiqs. If you marry ajanabi there's no way your kids won't either. If Somali identity is so important to you then don't marry out of it isn't then marry out. Its really not a difficult choice but just don't expect your children to marry Somalis. Also your kids won't be considered Somali, I don't know who lied to you. They will always be considered as half Somalis by society and most importantly they will consider themselves half Somali because that's what they are lol.
My adeer is Somali with an italian mother and he was born in xamar and went school there before going italy for his degree. Now he has 2 businesses and lives xamar, nobody can even tell he is half somali either, just a bit lighter. You are a confused individual.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
My adeer is Somali with an italian mother and he was born in xamar and went school there before going italy for his degree. Now he has 2 businesses and lives xamar, nobody can even tell he is half somali either, just a bit lighter. You are a confused individual.
Lol you can't compare your adeer who grew up in Somalia to your kids who will grow up here with their non Somali and Somali family in this day and age. They will be proud of the fact that they're non Somali. Haven't your heard? Nobody wants to be full Somali anymore lol.

VixR

Veritas
Humanity is destined to mix up into one big mulatto race at the end. Resistance is futile :mjcry:

d0bfddb8eac47e04fb0a6a92fe6536c2.jpg

I dont really mind :oops:
It's crazy cause I think ppl should go for whatever they like, like I'm not a purist, yet at the same time I prefer the distinct differences and features out there over this extreme scenerio of everyone looking the same one day. I feel like it would get so damn boring. So every guy would look like the last, like a barrage of clones coming at you. You just flip a coin.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I like being Somali.

I want my hypothetical children, grandchildren, etc to be Somali.

tfw Reer Bahal running things in 2300

:ahh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Intermixing with other ethnic groups is actually a beneficial thing to do. It creates genetic diversity which is a positive thing to have.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lol you can't compare your adeer who grew up in Somalia to your kids who will grow up here with their non Somali and Somali family in this day and age. They will be proud of the fact that they're non Somali. Haven't your heard? Nobody wants to be full Somali anymore lol.
I plan on raising my children in East Asia :)

VixR

Veritas
Btw, notice how there are barely any 'ethic' features on that girl though, no slanted eyes, no wide nose etc, like I'm pretty sure these traits are dominent features, and that sections of the population would have these traits to varying degrees. The girl looks like a second or third gen black/white mix. She looks like a Cajun Creole from the south (Louisiana etc) or the Caribbean.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Every single Somali makes the exact same claim but none actually go through with it.
Good education, hard working ethics, decent living standards and my children won't be fully integrated into the society but can retain their identity. Seems like a perfect place to raise children until Somalia gets better. Will also try to take them back home once a year at least.

VixR

Veritas
It seems even the families that move to a developing country from the West end up coming back 99% of the time. There are two families I know like this, not sure how prevelant it is in the wider scheme. Personally, I'm not going anywhere.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Btw, notice how there are barely any 'ethic' features on that girl though, no slanted eyes, no wide nose etc, like I'm pretty sure these traits are dominent features, and that sections of the population would have these traits to varying degrees. The girl looks like a second or third gen black/white mix. She looks like a Cajun Creole from the south (Louisiana etc) or the Caribbean.

The faces of certain places will change as they inevitably always do. That's the thing about nature, nothing ever lasts forever. South America didn't always look the way it does. There was huge intermixing between the colonial invaders, the natives and, more prevalent in certain areas like Brazil, the African slaves.

Eventually an entire new ethnic group is created.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's crazy cause I think ppl should go for whatever they like, like I'm not a purist, yet at the same time I prefer the distinct differences and features out there over this extreme scenerio of everyone looking the same one day. I feel like it would get so damn boring. So every guy would look like the last, like a barrage of clones coming at you. You just flip a coin.
we're human, no doubt we'll find some minute differences to make a big deal of

coming soon in 2100 to somali-ishspot.com: "Should I marry this light beige girl?" :russ:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

coming soon in 2100 to somali-ishspot.com: "Should I marry this light beige girl?" :russ:
I sincerely doubt there will be a significant Somali population in the West by then. I think most would have assimilated in the West completely by then unfortunately.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Good education, hard working ethics, decent living standards and my children won't be fully integrated into the society but can retain their identity. Seems like a perfect place to raise children until Somalia gets better. Will also try to take them back home once a year at least.

I don't know why your putting yourself and your future children under so much stress to install an identity in them. If you want to keep your heritage why don't you just marry a Somali? Why all the hypocrisy and the complications?

VixR

Veritas

Which is then settled by marrying nuptial contracting, and agreeing to designer-baby their offspring to a more acceptable concentration of beige:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending