Should Farahs be present when their Halimo is in labour?

He should be present in the room for at least some of it, if she prefers to have her mother/female relative instead at certain parts they can switch.

mrlog

VIP
He should be present in the room for at least some of it, if she prefers to have her mother/female relative instead at certain parts they can switch.

so far u are the only sane female in this place
Kudos to u
all the others are living in La La Land

OffTheDome

Proud American
I’ll be chillin in the waiting room, what they want me to do, be supportive? I will enjoy my hospital turkey sandwiches in peace

some of this replys had me 😂😂fellas manup and support your wife's...giving birth is no joke it's near death experience for many women...you have to be present to advocate for your wife if the need arises...no need for geeljiro mentality in this kinds scenarios.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I was there for my dear cat when she was giving birth, so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to be there for my future wife during her labour and delivery.

Then again the love I had for that cat was pure and unconditional, I'm not sure if a woman can earn that from me:lolbron::francis:

Lol, your post caught my attention 😅

Our cat ate 2 of her kittens after giving birth. What's up with that?! I understand they are animals blah blah.. but I just can't get over it!

#Traumatized4Life:dead::what:

Our cat ate 2 of her kittens after giving birth. What's up with that?! I understand they are animals blah blah.. but I just can't get over it!

1623539538321.jpeg

Apparently cats get tired and hungry during labor, so you have to put food and water near them during delivery or they eat the kittens..

I didn't know at the time :stressed:
:russ: It's alright. Had you not been there, the cat would have eaten them regardless. But the comedic element of your personal experience is something I have to relish for a second.

I searched up why mother cats eat their kittens, this is what I found and I quote:

"Mother cats will eat their kittens if she believes they're in danger from predators. Ensure your cat has a safe area for her birth and while kittens still require her for survival. ... If her litter is too large, she might eat a few kittens to make sure she can provide enough milk for the remainder."

Source for above quote: https://www.travelingwithyourcat.com/5-real-reasons-mother-cats-eat-their-babies/

So all in all the reasoning that they're just animals is correct but strangely enough humans used to also kill their children in pre-modern times for fear of resource scarcity. This is also mentioned in the Noble Qur'an:

“And kill not your children for fear of poverty. We shall provide for them as well as for you”

[al-Isra’ 17:31]

Trending

Latest posts