Should AAs get reparations?

Tukraq

VIP
Land like all other assets are just income generating tools.

If you can't use the tools effectively then it's useless.

At most they'll just sell it and squander the couple hundred thousand dollars they'll get for it.

If you had the slightest idea about the economics of farming and land you'd know it's a worthless deal compared to proper education and skills training.

Anyways tired of this debate. Don't even know why you're so committed to this 40 acres thing lol. Ain't like you getting shit.
40 acres would go for several millions lol, which why I'm saying you don't know the value of land, they could literally create cities and states of AA ownership, land is the most vital and important form of capital and I don't now why you keep alluding to farming lol, theres far more you can do with land, landownership equals power

Yup he’s a white supremicist weirdo, just look at his view on Jews lol, now he’s disparaging the owed debt to blacks by the country, I don’t know why he’s even on a Somali forum, we don’t f*ck with white people

you have a eurocentric view, possibly due to you being so Westernized... another person mentally colonized with the mentality of a white liberal

hqdefault.jpg

Ah yes the guilty liberal. They've been insulting Islam and calling black people slurs since the dawn of the 21st century. It's no wonder why blacks and Muslims in the western world vote against people like them. Truly SJW's pushing to stop immigration of people in war torn areas and refering to them as animals are the problem here. Also word of advice, no one cares where you've supposedly worked, post evidence that isn't made on stormfront. Pretty ironic for a guy who cares about the "facts".

I'm not an atheist and I do indeed believe women deserve equal rights, I know right the horror. Congrats on using Ben Shapiro tier arguments laddy, my views are centre left btw so you're assumptions are way off.

Are you really trying to tell me Jews and communists fighting for equal rights of people is a degenerate agenda? How you calling me mentally colonized. You want a white man to call you a spic n wetback then tell you how you ain't even human:mjkkk:

I'd the civil rights was Jewish than thank god for the fucking Jews. It meant I could have a life where I'm treated like a human being. For a guy who ain't a white nationalist you sure love supporting their talking points including exaggerating payments of reparations. How the f*ck does a country pay out trillions you moron? You're either stupid and don't know how economies work or you're exaggerating to garner reactions and push a stupid talking point.

My jokes and arguments about jacking off were just normal trolling, I only did it because you act like an autistic evangelical n about it.

Man you're a hypocrite, you like to quote people out of context then get all pissy when someone else does it to you. That's not very Islamic is it?

My guy said NPC. You know it's pretty clear where you views come from right?:icon lol:

That stuff white people did was called slavery and discrimination but nice try trying to brush over it. Believe it or not those white liberals propose plans that'll help out black and brown people in impoverished areas which can be seen on a state basis. In fact last time I checked, the conservative states were much more likely to be poor and on welfare with higher rates of out of wedlock births which you should be against. Places like Alabama were horrible for black people or people in general. You're truly the definition of mentally colonised, go worship trump you weirdo.

No one's making you pay for it, it's a controversial topic and no laws have even been passed. Use your head moron.

what a wall of text. yes, I said you're an NPC. you are. Yes, I am conservative. That is not at all being colonized, given that the Third World in general is way more conservative than the West. It is the West that is liberal- and liberalism is actually from the West. Conservatism (by which I mean cultural conservatism) isn't actually from the West. Saudi didn't get its thinking from the West.

I am not a Republican, though. I'm not in favor of Trump. You live in a liberal bubble it seems. I'm conservative but I'm not a white person. Your way of thinking is basically identical to the white liberal.

I made a thread calling for cracking down on witchcraft. Of course I'm a conservative. But I don't know of the Republican platform being in favor of outlawing witchcraft. I'm not a tentacle of the Republicans in the way that you're a tentacle of the SJW left. I already stated in this thread that I don't believe Israel should exist.

Am I a white supremacist? I mean I agree that Jews control the media but anyone who thinks that is a specifically white thing is very uninformed. The West is actually less "antisemitic" than other regions. I only get such response when I post in English.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
40 acres would go for several millions lol, which why I'm saying you don't know the value of land, they could literally create cities and states of AA ownership, land is the most vital and important form of capital and I don't now why you keep alluding to farming lol, theres far more you can do with land, landownership equals power

:pachah1: do you think they'll give them acres of land in the middle of Manhattan?

The original deal was 40 acres of farm land which barely goes for $4,000/acre.

If you don't know what you're talking about just keep it to yourself.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
what a wall of text. yes, I said you're an NPC. you are. Yes, I am conservative. That is not at all being colonized, given that the Third World in general is way more conservative than the West. It is the West that is liberal- and liberalism is actually from the West. Conservatism (by which I mean cultural conservatism) isn't actually from the West. Saudi didn't get its thinking from the West.

I am not a Republican, though. I'm not in favor of Trump. You live in a liberal bubble it seems. I'm conservative but I'm not a white person. Your way of thinking is basically identical to the white liberal.

I made a thread calling for cracking down on witchcraft. Of course I'm a conservative. But I don't know of the Republican platform being in favor of outlawing witchcraft. I'm not a tentacle of the Republicans in the way that you're a tentacle of the SJW left. I already stated in this thread that I don't believe Israel should exist.

Am I a white supremacist? I mean I agree that Jews control the media but anyone who thinks that is a specifically white thing is very uninformed. The West is actually less "antisemitic" than other regions. I only get such response when I post in English.
It's a wall of text because you threw out a wall of text first. Compress your shit if you don't want long replies. And a guy with extremely typical conservative talking points calling me an NPC? That alt-right meme became a running joke for a very good reason.

The third world is less educated than first world countries, they use to be conservative too but now they're a lot more liberal. Why? Because people are smarter. Saudi Arabia is trying to liberalise so they can bring in more investment and diversify their economy, they've literally been America's and Britain's since they came into existence.

You know for a guy trying to downplay himself as a conservative you sure like to agree with white supremacist points. Ain't no one forgot you trying to say fighting against desegregation was an alright thing to do because Jews pushed the civil rights movement. You're both a conservative and a white supremacist weirdo. If I'm a tentacle of the SJW left you're a tentacle of the far right white nationalists although at this point we're all pretty sure you are.

Huh I mean at what point did u say you're a republican? I thought you don't even vote. Well you'll be glad to know you can be against Israel and still be a republican, surprising eh? I'm for a more liberalised economy but I'd still vote for the liberal party instead of the conservatives years back.

No one thinks you're a white supremacist because of your weird obsession with Jews controlling shit and posting fake quotes n photos from stormfront. That's only a small part of it, don't downplay all the shit you've said. Shit talking the civil rights movement which meant people of all colours could live their lives without getting lynched, beaten or blatantly barred from institutions because of their race which I'm pretty sure is majorly haraam.

Tukraq

VIP
:pachah1: do you think they'll give them acres of land in the middle of Manhattan?

The original deal was 40 acres of farm land which barely goes for $4,000/acre.

If you don't know what you're talking about just keep it to yourself.
They can build there own black towns, easily build a black manhattan, heck they originally made Brooklyn and Harlem, 40 acers is each enough to build cities combined

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They can build there own black towns, easily build a black manhattan, heck they originally made Brooklyn and Harlem, 40 acers is each enough to build cities combined

giphy.gif

First turn Detroit or Gary Indiana into Manhattan.