Should AAs get reparations?

Should AAs get reparations?

I was told today that AAs have to be paid trillions in reparations. Is it so?

Should they get reparations?

If you live in the US, do you need to chip in to give free money to them for reparations?

Yes they should get reparations so they can shut up and stop paying the "racism" victim card (Not All AAs are like that but generally speaking). Also with reparations, the White-black relations can strengthen and improve. If Jews can get reparations for the wrong done to them, why can't Black Americans?

Yes. Delete this thread though, all the trolls will come here and xaar all over the thread. Leave AA's alone.

So are you going to help pay?

As I said: "I was told today that AAs have to be paid trillions in reparations."

Someone else was trying to push the issue on me. I have a right to examine it and discuss it.

Yes they should get reparations so they can shut up and stop paying the "racism" victim card (Not All AAs are like that but generally speaking). Also with reparations, the White-black relations can strengthen and improve. If Jews can get reparations for the wrong done to them, why can't Black Americans?

I guess if white people pay for it....

but can you imagine the reparations law getting passed and it saying only white people will pay? that would be considered racist....

so I think in all likelihood if they were to pass the law then everyone who isn't AA would be expected to pay.....

if it was just white people I wouldn't care but I think they'd try to get me to pay

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yea they should
But only target the AAs actually descended from slaves....
Africans better not have their hands out lmao

I guess if white people pay for it....

but can you imagine the reparations law getting passed and it saying only white people will pay? that would be considered racist....

so I think in all likelihood if they were to pass the law then everyone who isn't AA would be expected to pay.....

if it was just white people I wouldn't care but I think they'd try to get me to pay
Of course only whites would have to pay it, what has any one else done to AA‘s?

So are you going to help pay?

As I said: "I was told today that AAs have to be paid trillions in reparations."

Someone else was trying to push the issue on me. I have a right to examine it and discuss it.
They've paid using their blood, sweat and tears. If not for them, you would not be here. A chunk of your taxes go to Israel anyway, so why is it a problem now?

Of course only whites would have to pay it, what has any one else done to AA‘s?

YES! If they actually pass reparations legislation, please tell them that!

Also, doesn't @Basra identify as a white woman?

so maybe they tax white people + Basra
maybe we'll see if Basra still identifies with being white when they expect her to pay up for slave reparations

They've paid using their blood, sweat and tears. If not for them, you would not be here. A chunk of your taxes go to Israel anyway, so why is it a problem now?

What?? I don't owe being here to them. I reject the mentality that we have to worship AAs.

I'm against tax money going to Israel too. I don't think Israel should exist at all, much less get US tax payer money.

Last edited:
What?? I don't owe being here to them. I reject the mentality that we have to worship AAs.

I'm against tax money going to Israel too. I don't think Israel should exist at all, much less get US tax payer money.
It's black history month educate yourself. You ever heard of the civil rights movement?

It's black history month educate yourself. You ever heard of the civil rights movement?

I don't celebrate valentine's day, Christmas or black history month. I don't care about it.

And yes. I've read autobiography of Malcolm X, I read a book by MLK, one about him, I've read Revolutionary Suicide

Have you read Revolutionary Suicide? Educate yourself.

I've read Assata. I've read all that. And I don't think I have to pay a dollar for something I had nothing to do with.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
West africans were feeble enough to sell their own to white men. The only slaves that got captured and shipped were Angolan and from the Swahili coast. Some west african slaves were also captured, but not the majority, who were traded as items.

Should they get reparations? No

Enslavement of Black Americans is one of many countless injustices human beings have done to one another and continue to do so.

Having said that, I don’t think White Americans especially under this administration are going to pay Black Americans millions of dollars for what happened hundreds of years ago.