Should AAs get reparations?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They deserve reparation in the form of higher priority in education & training spending.

Give clueless Americans thousands of dollars and they'll end up wasting it like most people.

The whole point of reparation is to wipe off the inequality that was brought on by their history.

Also give them financial education so their kids don't have to start from scratch.

Cadaans are brought up from childhood to save money for their retirement pot and tens of millions of Americans become millionaires in their older age just through their retirement investments.

When they pass on their grandkids get to afford the best education and a leg up.

It isn't that simple but it helps.

Tukraq

VIP
They deserve reparation in the form of higher priority in education & training spending.

Give clueless Americans thousands of dollars and they'll end up wasting it like most people.

The whole point of reparation is to wipe off the inequality that was brought on by their history.

Also give them financial education so their kids don't have to start from scratch.

Cadaans are brought up from childhood to save money for their retirement pot and tens of millions of Americans become millionaires in their older age just through their retirement investments.

When they pass on their grandkids get to afford the best education and a leg up.

It isn't that simple but it helps.
40 acres of land, the shit you named is worthless, education past reading has to be the most overrated thing I’ve ever heard as all education is free online or at the library and you can self teach you don’t need schooling(major scam passed elementary by then you can self teach) money would be a million times more important lol, anyways they were owed land for the work they put in and that amounts to 40 acres each, US government already owns near that in empty land they can just add to it through eminent domain

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My hypothesis you're a white supremacist weirdo is seeming more like a reality. First the weird views on race mixing, posting white people fighting against desegregation and now this:mjkkk:

Nigga said trillions, you're either fucking retarded or clearly exaggerating so you can say even more stupid shit.

My hypothesis you're a white supremacist weirdo is seeming more like a reality. First the weird views on race mixing, posting white people fighting against desegregation and now this

Nigga said trillions, you're either [censored] retarded or clearly exaggerating so you can say even more stupid [censored].

You're just being a very typical far leftist type. This kind of thing is the norm if you disagree with leftist type views.

If you think I am a white supremacist that is pretty funny to me.

You are very likely an atheist and a male feminist type. So that I'm not a white person much less a white supremacist doesn't actually matter to you, as with the SJWs it doesn't really matter whether something is true or not, just whether it suits their agenda.

What's hilarious to me is you are most likely also not a white person- yet you have been mentally colonized by a mentality of guilty white liberals. You have the mind of a white liberal in a brown person's body. SJWism is a eurocentric ideology.

You are a mentally colonized person.

I did claim that there is an agenda to promote race mixing. That is simply a fact. Yes, the Civil Rights movement was super Jewish.

I used to work at a historical archive and I personally dealt with some of the reel to reel tapes of people who participated in Freedom Summer. They just happened to have been Jews. I was listening to these tapes way before I even knew anything about the Jewish question. Later I find out the leadership was super, super Jewish. It's just a fact of history that the Civil Rights movement was super, super Jewish. And there was a Communist agenda to it. I care about telling the facts whereas you SJW types don't care about the facts, only about pushing a degenerate agenda.

You got mad at me because you were advocating for masturbation and I spoke against it. Playing with your genitalia is so important to you you've been hostile to me since then.

I'm not a white person, much less a white nationalist. But I'm also not a guilty white liberal who worships AAs.

You cite distorted versions of things I have said out of context.

The NPC response here demonstrates how white liberals and their brown colonial lackeys put AAs on a pedestal. According to their view, no one should be allowed to question or disagree with AA's- because of some stuff white people did.

If white liberals want to grovel to random AA's, that's their stupid decision but in no way am I obligated to do so.

It's colonialist nonsense that I would even be expected to embrace the mentality of a guilty white person. I am not a white person. I don't owe anything for slavery reparations, much less do I need to engage in the insane white liberal cult of AA worship. It's like expecting Palestinians to pay for the alleged Holocaust.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
YES! If they actually pass reparations legislation, please tell them that!

Also, doesn't @Basra identify as a white woman?

so maybe they tax white people + Basra
maybe we'll see if Basra still identifies with being white when they expect her to pay up for slave reparations

looooooooooooooooool @Omar del Sur

I do not believe in slave reparations at ALL! The slaves who deserve these reparations are long gone. This narration is driven by black educated people who have nothing but laziness and finding how to scam a govt. to be honest- native Indians deserve reparations in today world. But i think they are getting it. There are alot of perks to be a native Indian ie free college but poor souls are busy battling alcoholism that was caused by the white settlers. The world is harsh but that dont mean u lay down, fetal position and take it. Fight till your last breath. Start with, we are ALL under one God.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
40 acres of land, the shit you named is worthless, education past reading has to be the most overrated thing I’ve ever heard as all education is free online or at the library and you can self teach you don’t need schooling(major scam passed elementary by then you can self teach) money would be a million times more important lol, anyways they were owed land for the work they put in and that amounts to 40 acres each, US government already owns near that in empty land they can just add to it through eminent domain

It ain't just about the education. You also need the right environment and culture around you. That's the other thing that great education brings.

Self teaching only works when you're past a certain stage of maturity.

Try getting kids in elementary and above to spend their free time on these self education resources.

Education might look like a scam to you but that's because education does suck in the poorer areas. Go to a more well off neighborhood and you'll see what the black/poor kids are missing.

It's the like the government has intentionally fostered a culture of anti intellectualism by giving these people a shitty experience of education and schools while they were young.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You're just being a very typical far leftist type. This kind of thing is the norm if you disagree with leftist type views.

If you think I am a white supremacist that is pretty funny to me.

You are very likely an atheist and a male feminist type. So that I'm not a white person much less a white supremacist doesn't actually matter to you, as with the SJWs it doesn't really matter whether something is true or not, just whether it suits their agenda.

What's hilarious to me is you are most likely also not a white person- yet you have been mentally colonized by a mentality of guilty white liberals. You have the mind of a white liberal in a brown person's body. SJWism is a eurocentric ideology.

You are a mentally colonized person.

I did claim that there is an agenda to promote race mixing. That is simply a fact. Yes, the Civil Rights movement was super Jewish.

I used to work at a historical archive and I personally dealt with some of the reel to reel tapes of people who participated in Freedom Summer. They just happened to have been Jews. I was listening to these tapes way before I even knew anything about the Jewish question. Later I find out the leadership was super, super Jewish. It's just a fact of history that the Civil Rights movement was super, super Jewish. And there was a Communist agenda to it. I care about telling the facts whereas you SJW types don't care about the facts, only about pushing a degenerate agenda.

You got mad at me because you were advocating for masturbation and I spoke against it. Playing with your genitalia is so important to you you've been hostile to me since then.

I'm not a white person, much less a white nationalist. But I'm also not a guilty white liberal who worships AAs.

You cite distorted versions of things I have said out of context.
Ah yes the guilty liberal. They've been insulting Islam and calling black people slurs since the dawn of the 21st century. It's no wonder why blacks and Muslims in the western world vote against people like them. Truly SJW's pushing to stop immigration of people in war torn areas and refering to them as animals are the problem here. Also word of advice, no one cares where you've supposedly worked, post evidence that isn't made on stormfront. Pretty ironic for a guy who cares about the "facts".

I'm not an atheist and I do indeed believe women deserve equal rights, I know right the horror. Congrats on using Ben Shapiro tier arguments laddy, my views are centre left btw so you're assumptions are way off.

Are you really trying to tell me Jews and communists fighting for equal rights of people is a degenerate agenda? How you calling me mentally colonized. You want a white man to call you a spic n wetback then tell you how you ain't even human:mjkkk:

I'd the civil rights was Jewish than thank god for the fucking Jews. It meant I could have a life where I'm treated like a human being. For a guy who ain't a white nationalist you sure love supporting their talking points including exaggerating payments of reparations. How the f*ck does a country pay out trillions you moron? You're either stupid and don't know how economies work or you're exaggerating to garner reactions and push a stupid talking point.

My jokes and arguments about jacking off were just normal trolling, I only did it because you act like an autistic evangelical n about it.

Man you're a hypocrite, you like to quote people out of context then get all pissy when someone else does it to you. That's not very Islamic is it?
The NPC response here demonstrates how white liberals and their brown colonial lackeys put AAs on a pedestal. According to their view, no one should be allowed to question or disagree with AA's- because of some stuff white people did.

If white liberals want to grovel to random AA's, that's their stupid decision but in no way am I obligated to do so.

It's colonialist nonsense that I would even be expected to embrace the mentality of a guilty white person. I am not a white person. I don't owe anything for slavery reparations, much less do I need to engage in the insane white liberal cult of AA worship. It's like expecting Palestinians to pay for the alleged Holocaust.
My guy said NPC. You know it's pretty clear where you views come from right?:icon lol:

That stuff white people did was called slavery and discrimination but nice try trying to brush over it. Believe it or not those white liberals propose plans that'll help out black and brown people in impoverished areas which can be seen on a state basis. In fact last time I checked, the conservative states were much more likely to be poor and on welfare with higher rates of out of wedlock births which you should be against. Places like Alabama were horrible for black people or people in general. You're truly the definition of mentally colonised, go worship trump you weirdo.

No one's making you pay for it, it's a controversial topic and no laws have even been passed. Use your head moron.

Tukraq

VIP
It ain't just about the education. You also need the right environment and culture around you. That's the other thing that great education brings.

Self teaching only works when you're past a certain stage of maturity.

Try getting kids in elementary and above to spend their free time on these self education resources.

Education might look like a scam to you but that's because education does suck in the poorer areas. Go to a more well off neighborhood and you'll see what the black/poor kids are missing.

It's the like the government has intentionally fostered a culture of anti intellectualism by giving these people a shitty experience of education and schools while they were young.
Education is overrated across the board, nobody makes it due to “education”, they make it due to more important factors like resources, this is why 40 acres would be far more beneficial, direct land ownership is direct wealth, education not so much(indirect leads you to wage slavery)

Tukraq

VIP
My hypothesis you're a white supremacist weirdo is seeming more like a reality. First the weird views on race mixing, posting white people fighting against desegregation and now this:mjkkk:

Nigga said trillions, you're either fucking retarded or clearly exaggerating so you can say even more stupid shit.
Yup he’s a white supremicist weirdo, just look at his view on Jews lol, now he’s disparaging the owed debt to blacks by the country, I don’t know why he’s even on a Somali forum, we don’t f*ck with white people

At this point they should let it go since they all have European ancestors. I'm pretty sure our ancestors did horrible things to each other too.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Education is overrated across the board, nobody makes it due to “education”, they make it due to more important factors like resources, this is why 40 acres would be far more beneficial, direct land ownership is direct wealth, education not so much(indirect leads you to wage slavery)

Education arms you with knowledge and skills no one could take away from you other than time.

Those 40 acres won't be theirs for much longer if they can't afford the property tax and other expenses on it.

Barely any farms are profitable in the US so that makes them even less likely to be snle to pass it on.

Tukraq

VIP
Education arms you with knowledge and skills no one could take away from you other than time.

Those 40 acres won't be theirs for much longer if they can't afford the property tax and other expenses on it.

Barely any farms are profitable in the US so that makes them even less likely to be snle to pass it on.
:chrisfreshhah:The way you overrate education is hilarious lol, like I said it’s free online and you can just self educated, there not actually teaching you anything, you can read your own materials lol, but that doesn’t get you anywhere, you fell for the diploma(useless when it comes to actual knowledge) to wage slavery pipeline to the extent you think it’s worth more than land ownership and not just land ownership we’re talking 40 acres lol I’m sorry but land is wealth school learning isn’t, the knowledge needed for success isn’t even taught in the education system any ways lol you need to self learn that to reprogram yourself with the education systems programming to make you a worker that has no wealth

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:The way you overrate education is hilarious lol, like I said it’s free online and you can just self educated, there not actually teaching you anything, you can read your own materials lol, but that doesn’t get you anywhere, you fell for the diploma(useless when it comes to actual knowledge) to wage slavery pipeline to the extent you think it’s worth more than land ownership and not just land ownership we’re talking 40 acres lol I’m sorry but land is wealth school learning isn’t, the knowledge needed for success isn’t even taught in the education system any ways lol you need to self learn that to reprogram yourself with the education systems programming to make you a worker that has no wealth

Sxb your thinking like a lottery player.

Most the millionaires in the word are people who saved up for decades through their retirement savings from wages.

Wage slave or not... Their kids would end up with a better life than those farmer kids:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Sxb your thinking like a lottery player.

Most the millionaires in the word are people who saved up for decades through their retirement savings from wages.

Wage slave or not... Their kids would end up with a better life than those farmer kids:mjlol:
You have no concept of the value of land, and it shows

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
All that generational traumas they been through, systemic injustices and racism. Yes, they deserve reparation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You have no concept of the value of land, and it shows

Land like all other assets are just income generating tools.

If you can't use the tools effectively then it's useless.

At most they'll just sell it and squander the couple hundred thousand dollars they'll get for it.

Lease it out? Good luck trying to change your life with that.

If you had the slightest idea about the economics of farming and land you'd know it's a worthless deal compared to proper education and skills training.

Anyways tired of this debate. Don't even know why you're so committed to this 40 acres thing lol. Ain't like you getting shit.