Short guys and dark skinned woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with height or skin tone. If you don’t have elegance and beauty as a woman you will not find a man whether you’re light or dark. If you’re an ugly short guy same thing. More to do with looks and who you are as a person than height or colour.

Oh ok. It's good that u think like that. However the majority of people think otherwise.

Are u even in our community? Light skinned women looked up to. Every mans dream is to land a light skin women

Last edited:
I'm playing chess while you are playing checkers
Get on my level :westbrookswag:
93c.gif

Naya, that's was a basic ass reference that even my Nordic ass noticed. Get on my level kulaha:gucciwhat:

@DuctTape doesn't bring his best, he brings his low-effort memes and plagarizations:trumpsmirk:

Oh ok. It's good that u think like that. However the majority of people think otherwise.

Are u even in our community? Light skinned women looked up to. Every man dream to land a light skin women
How would you know that? .....unless :ohhh:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Naya, that's was a basic ass reference that even my Nordic ass noticed. Get on my level kulaha:gucciwhat:

@DuctTape doesn't bring his best, he brings his low-effort memes and plagarizations:trumpsmirk:
I don't appreciate these impolite comments :farole:
I bring my best - although it was an obvious reference, I am still a comedic genius :yacadiim:
I am, like most geniuses, misunderstood by my contemporaries. It will be a while before I am truly understood.

I don't appreciate these impolite comments :farole:
I bring my best - although it was an obvious reference, I am still a comedic genius :yacadiim:
I am, like most geniuses, misunderstood by my contemporaries. It will be a while before I am truly understood.

I am looking for my second beef since @The Cushitic One can't keep up no more, after her daily poundings by me and her clients:mjlol:

You'll be like klods hands in danish litterature, always understood but not impressive :damedamn:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I am looking for my second beef since @The Cushitic One can't keep up no more, after her daily poundings by me and her clients:mjlol:

You'll be like klods hands in danish litterature, always understood but not impressive :damedamn:
Sorry but if you want beef, I am the worst person to look for beef with :mjlol:
If you throw insults at me I will just respond with statements admitting that you have a point:mjlol:

You must be delusional to think, you have ever gotten the best of me, If I recall I won last night
:siilaanyosmile:
Is it a slow day at the brothel? Or is your stanky siil keeping the men away?
:dabcasar:

You most be delusional to think you have ever gotten the best of me, If I recall I won last night

Naya, you begged me to stop and you were the one who stopped responding :gaasdrink:

I wouldn't know. How many men feel into your crater, I can hear the ambulances headed towards your crater of a vagina trying to save the men stuck. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'mma call hollywood, 230 days in the fish-tank is one interesting move idea based on your real life crater traps of a vagina:siilaanyosmile:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You must be delusional to think, you have ever gotten the best of me, If I recall I won last night
:damn:
Naga aamus please :snoop:
Please don't tell me you're going to fill the thread with this qashin now :deadosama:

Naya, you begged me to stop and you were the one who stopped responding :gaasdrink:

I wouldn't know. How many men feel into your crater, I can hear the ambulances headed towards your crater of a vagina trying to save the men stuck. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'mma call hollywood, 230 days in the fish-tank is one interesting move idea based on your real life crater traps of a vagina:siilaanyosmile:

Begged? show the receipts, you was the one begging me to stop

I heard your movie is called the Never ending fish tale of the duhuxl Hermaphrodite

But I like Fishbuster better, instead of ghost buster

:dead: Moby Dick was hunting your stanky fish siiil

Status
Not open for further replies.