Short guys and dark skinned woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga you must be dark-skinned and short Nigga!!!!
:cryinglaughsmiley:

:deadpeter:

Post really gotchu heated bruh.:pachah1:

lool im definitely on the darker side and pretty average height (5'10) but idk why you little niggas all of a sudden care about how a guy looks. Looks are only important for women, it's not such a big deal when evaluating dudes.
But I don't think I don't think anything I've said was incorrect. Skin color and height are things we don't control lol so you get no credit for it. But weight, hair, skin and teeth..those things we do and they matter much more

THIS!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Since when did this height thing become a THING? All these girls dads are below 6ft and they talking like it's some kind of taboo to be "short" btw what is short? Shorter than the girl or is there an actual cutoff? Bc I see alot of 3ft tall chicks asking for 6ft niggas lol

That darkskin thing too.. listen as long as the girl is pretty to the guy that's all that matters. Light skin does not automatically make you cute or desirable. It's some bs lightskin chicks push to feel better about themselves.

Just take care of yourself, be in shape, have nice teeth and clear skin and that's it. But that's too honest and difficult for some people so they run to something totally outside out control like skin color and height to boost their value. You can't take credit for that!!!
Cope.
For men, height has and always will be super important.
For women, skintone has and always will be super important. Look at all the skin bleaching that happens around the world ffs.
But some people defo take it too far. I don’t understand why a 5ft1 girl would demand a 6ft+ guy, or a charcoal dark guy demand a lightskin girl.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
lool im definitely on the darker side and pretty average height (5'10) but idk why you little niggas all of a sudden care about how a guy looks. Looks are only important for women, it's not such a big deal when evaluating dudes.
But I don't think I don't think anything I've said was incorrect. Skin color and height are things we don't control lol so you get no credit for it. But weight, hair, skin and teeth..those things we do and they matter much more
Take 3 seats and chill bruh...

Calling me a “little nigga” was totally uncalled for hooyadaa wass.
:mjlol:

But chill fellow geeljire. Who the f*ck cares anyway.

People can’t control their hair or skin so
Why you being a hypocrite ?
You don’t wanna girl to judge your height but you gonna speak on hair hmm?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Cope.
For women, skintone has and always will be super important. Look at all the skin bleaching that happens around the world ffs.
But some people defo take it too far. I don’t understand why a 5ft1 girl would demand a 6ft+ guy, or a charcoal dark guy demand a lightskin girl.
Are you a man?!

Cope.

I'm not saying those things don't matter but that ppl online make it some like it's a prerequisite to beauty. Obviously noone likes extremes. Super dark or super short or tall. Lighter skin is preferable but that's not something that'll make up for other shortcomings!

I think most guys would rather have a girl that's inshape than a fat lightskin chick. Lightskin is desirable yes, but it's not on the top of the list of things niggas want. There are many things ahead of it which are within our control.

[
Cope.

Honestly money is important for men. If a man is successful then sky is the limit.

For men it goes like this in terms of importance. 1. $$$$ 2. Height. 3. Facial aesthetics. 4. Nice body.

For females it's always about looks. Men want nice looking light skinned women.

People can’t control their hair or skin so
Why you being a hypocrite ?
You don’t wanna girl to judge your height but you gonna speak on hair hmm?

Hair, I meant someone who takes care of their hair..you can have nappy hair but if a girl styles it correctly and puts in time it doesn't matter. Also skin care! I understand some people have more blemishes than others but that just means they have to work harder on their skincare routine. Similar to weight some people gain weight easier others can eat all day and not gain much, you just have to work harder and diet more to maintain.

Hair, I meant someone who takes care of their hair..you can have nappy hair but if a girl styles it correctly and puts in time it doesn't matter. Also skin care! I understand some people have more blemishes than others but that just means they have to work harder on their skincare routine. Similar to weight some people gain weight easier others can eat all day and not gain much, you just have to work harder and diet more to maintain.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

[

Honestly money is important for men. If a man is successful then sky is the limit.

For men it goes like this in terms of importance. 1. $$$$ 2. Height. 3. Facial aesthetics. 4. Nice body.

For females it's always about looks. Men want nice looking light skinned women.
Nah. Tbh idc if u are darkskin or lightskin. I just want a xalimo with a fat ass :diddyass:

If the short guy is successful/ has money, he can get with any women. If the dark skinned girl is pretty and takes care of herself she'll find a good man.
Simple.

I actually like "short" guys but im short myself, if i would go for an tall guy over 6ft that would be looking weird lol :)

Dark skin is never a negative, the moment you start insulting the complexion that majority of people in your country hold you are a pitiful fool.

Also nothing wrong with short guys, unless they are dwarfs, than I don't blame girls for not wanting them. Who wants to have kids who will be in pain most of their lives and get treated like walking freakshows?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Nothing to do with height or skin tone. If you don’t have elegance and beauty as a woman you will not find a man whether you’re light or dark. If you’re an ugly short guy same thing. More to do with looks and who you are as a person than height or colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.