Short guys and dark skinned woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
These genes will die out if everyone is going for tall guys and light skinned women.

Every short guy I know is single and every dark skinned woman I know is also single.

We are basically practicing voluntary eugenics.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
:damnmusic:
This why I can’t be meme queen
It Totally went over my head
I'm playing chess while you are playing checkers
Get on my level :westbrookswag:
93c.gif

Only online do people actually care about this stuff while we on this subject I seen today this dark Somali female that had me:stevej:
Had me contemplating marriage :ohlord:
Then I remembered I wasn’t a simp:stopit:

Only online do people actually care about this stuff while we on this subject I seen today this dark Somali female that had me:stevej:

Online? This is reality, wallahi.

Short guys are overlooked and dark skinned are over looked.

Go to Somalibridal instagram page, you won't see any dark skinned women

believe me, niggas will hit and have kids with so called 'ugly women'. and there are always women out there who'll procreate with short guys too.
how long has it been? yet the average human male is 5'9", that's quite short if you ask me.

THIS!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Since when did this height thing become a THING? All these girls dads are below 6ft and they talking like it's some kind of taboo to be "short" btw what is short? Shorter than the girl or is there an actual cutoff? Bc I see alot of 3ft tall chicks asking for 6ft niggas lol

That darkskin thing too.. listen as long as the girl is pretty to the guy that's all that matters. Light skin does not automatically make you cute or desirable. It's some bs lightskin chicks push to feel better about themselves.

Just take care of yourself, be in shape, have nice teeth and clear skin and that's it. But that's too honest and difficult for some people so they run to something totally outside out control like skin color and height to boost their value. You can't take credit for that!!!

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
THIS!!! THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Since when did this height thing become a THING? All these girls dads are below 6ft and they talking like it's some kind of taboo to be "short" btw what is short? Shorter than the girl or is there an actual cutoff? Bc I see alot of 3ft tall chicks asking for 6ft niggas lol

That darkskin thing too.. listen as long as the girl is pretty to the guy that's all that matters. Light skin does not automatically make you cute or desirable. It's some bs lightskin chicks push to feel better about themselves.

Just take care of yourself, be in shape, have nice teeth and clear skin and that's it. But that's too honest and difficult for some people so they run to something totally outside out control like skin color and height to boost their value. You can't take credit for that!!!
Nigga you must be dark-skinned and short Nigga!!!!
:cryinglaughsmiley:

:deadpeter:

Post really gotchu heated bruh.:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.